Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. (4001 Views)

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Why People Are Atheists? / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Christians and Muslims are Atheists to other religious god's, they just went one god further!

Atheism simply means disbelief in religious god's. So, next time you decide to denigrate another unbeliever, remember you are also denigrating yourself!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by atheistandproud(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:
Christians and Muslims are Atheists to other religious god's, they just went one god further!

Atheism simply means disbelief in religious god's. So, next time you decide to denigrate another unbeliever, remember you are also denigrating yourself!!!

Simple short and sweet

10 Likes

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

Very apt.......

But they'll keep castigating atheists

5 Likes

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
atheistandproud:

Simple short and sweet

They won't accept it
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by kingxsamz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Simple and short.
You religious folks are no different from atheists if you don't believe in other thousands of gods.

4 Likes

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

I am bored, so what the heck, i willl indulge ypu for a few moments.

I believe you are wrong with even this one @OP

a·the·ism
/ˈāTHēˌizəm/

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

As long as any of the mentioned believes in at least one God, then athiesm is ruled out completely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

As long as any of the mentioned believes in at least one God, then athiesm is ruled out completely.

Oh oooh! Tell them oh!

Atheism Always Means that They Do not want to Accept That God Rules All including them.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
kingxsamz:
Simple and short.
You religious folks are no different from atheists if you don't believe in other thousands of gods.

You guys just want to open another Subsidiary, seeing that Pure Atheism is not going to work Here! grin
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

No we are not At, Heist! grin

We Know and Understand That the Most High Rules Infinitely!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
IS THIS NOT WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING SINCE I JOINED THIS FORUM?

AN ATHEIST IS DOOMED AND LOST IN THE EYES OF A CHRISTIAN WHO IS DOOMED AND LOST IN THE EYES OF A JEW WHO IS DOOMED AND LOST IN THE EYES OF A BUDDHIST, AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES.

IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO HELL IN YOUR RELIGION FOR NOT BEING A PART OF YOUR RELIGION, HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THE NUMBER OF HELLS YOU'LL GO TO FOR NOT BEING A PART OF MANY OTHER RELIGIONS?

I KNOW YOU WOULD WANT TO PLAY THE "TRUE RELIGION" CARD AND SAY THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD THE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, AND THERE IS ONLY ONE HELL. BUT THERE'S NO GUARANTEE NOR PROOF THAT FROM A THOUSAND RELIGIONS THAT CLAIM TO BE TRUE, ONLY YOURS IS DEFINITELY CORRECT. YOU MAY BE DOING IT WRONG. WILL YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

NOBODY: NO. ON THE LAST DAY YOU WILL SEE THAT JESUS IS LORD. BETTER REPENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Belief in one means disbelief in the rest. That disbelief in the rest is atheism because the god's you disbelieve in is also believed by other people who revere and worship them as you worship yours.

5 Likes

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
atheistandproud:

Simple short and sweet
Thank you! cheesy
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xavfra:

Very apt.......

But they'll keep castigating atheists
There understanding is limited by their beliefs.

8 Likes

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

No we are not At, Heist! grin

We Know and Understand That the Most High Rules Infinitely!

Most people know that the Most High is MJ! grin grin grin

And He Rules Infinitely For Those Who Walk Under His Path! cool cool grin

3 Likes

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AN ATHEIST IS DOOMED AND LOST IN THE EYES OF A CHRISTIAN WHO IS DOOMED AND LOST IN THE EYES OF A JEW WHO IS DOOMED AND LOST IN THE EYES OF A BUDDHIST, AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES.

IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO HELL IN YOUR RELIGION FOR NOT BEING A PART OF YOUR RELIGION, HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THE NUMBER OF HELLS YOU'LL GO TO FOR NOT BEING A PART OF MANY OTHER RELIGIONS?

I KNOW YOU WOULD WANT TO PLAY THE "TRUE RELIGION" CARD AND SAY THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD THE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, AND THERE IS ONLY ONE HELL. BUT THERE'S NO GUARANTEE NOR PROOF THAT FROM A THOUSAND RELIGIONS THAT CLAIM TO BE TRUE, ONLY YOURS IS DEFINITELY CORRECT. YOU MAY BE DOING IT WRONG. WILL YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?
NOBODY: NO. cheesy

At least you have Established 2 things for us;

1) there is God and
2) there is hell.

Whose God? (In whispers *Ours*) grin

Whose hell? (In whispers* Our God's Prison*) grin
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

Belief in one means disbelief in the rest. That disbelief in the rest is atheism because the god's you disbelieve in is also believed by other people who revere and worship them as you worship yours.
I see what you are trying to say but the meaning of the word "atheism" suggests a complete absence of belief is required for that word to be considered a fit.

a·the·ism
/ˈāTHēˌizəm/

So, as long as you can show that a belief in even a single deity exists, regardless of how many other deities are ignored in the process of establishing just that one belief, then the word "atheism" no longer holds true for that case.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Daejoyoung: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
I think at the core, the major question is more philosophical than anything else. Do atheists believe that something or someone is responsible for our existence? It doesn't matter whether you call that thing God or not.
All religous folks ( no matter what religion) believe in something, but not atheists.

1 Like

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY: NO. ON THE LAST DAY YOU WILL SEE THAT JESUS IS LORD. BETTER REPENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. cheesy

I don't think they do think that. It's expected because reason is usually what religion destroys from the beginning. That's why religion breed's thoughtless persons who will do anything their religion dictates as interpretated by one SHAMMAN like that.

On a funny note though, each of the different sects will be like:
"You can keep decieving yourself that your religion is the true religion but my religion is the true one. If you don't join us, you will rot in hell."

Religion is really funny!

3 Likes

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

I don't think they do think that. It's expected because reason is usually what religion destroys from the beginning. That's why religion breed's thoughtless persons who will do anything their religion dictates as interpretated by one SHAMMAN like that.

"You can keep decieving yourself that your religion is the true religion but my religion is the true one. If you don't join us, you will rot in hell."

The same can be said about your atheistic beliefs though. If you really thought about it, you would understand how futile all these attempts by your person really are.
After all, by coming here regularly and creating these threads, you do believe you are right, and all religions are wrong, don't you? undecided
So fall in line, cause you are IT too! grin

2 Likes

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

Ta Sharap grin

Atheist Clearly Say, There is no God!

Your statement Clearly shows People Who Believe that there is God.

After that Your Statement is Between the Believers of God, Which One is The True One and the Highest. That is all.

It is not in the purview of Atheism but Wholly Within the Jurisdiction of Believers of God.

They are Not in The same Class and they can Never be Wedded grin

Stop this Wedding Immediately grin I Object to this Unequal Marriage!!! grin

This Union Can Never Take Place!!!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I see what you are trying to say but the meaning of the word "atheism" suggests a complete absence of belief is required for that word to be considered a fit.

So, as long as you can show that a belief in even a single deity exists, regardless of how many other deities are ignored in the process of establishing just that one belief, then the word "atheism" no longer holds true for that case.
@bolded,
Your point above can only be true if you have proved with verifiable evidence that the god you chose is the real one and that the others are not.

Deciding to choose one out of many and disregard the rest as untrue is atheism. You don't believe in their god.

Atheism is as simple as that. If 5million people worship Amadioha, and 50million people worship yahweh in State A. The disbelief shared by this two religious adherents that the other god is unreal is referred to as ATHEISM!

WHETHER OR NOT YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN GOD IS THE ALMIGHTY IS MEANINGLESS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT PROVED THAT WITH ANY VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE!

1 Like

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Daejoyoung:
I think at the core, the major question is more philosophical than anything else. Do atheists believe that something or someone is responsible for our existence? It doesn't matter whether you call that thing God or not.
All religous folks ( no matter what religion) believe in something, but not atheists.

Lol. No be by force to believe in something wey no dey exist na. Are Atheists not living their peaceful life without god in it?
When you enjoy things produced by Atheists, do you complain?

I just don't know why disbelief in something that no-one can prove is a big deal!

Just imagine how you will look at someone forcing you to believe that Santa Claus is real. Won't you wonder what is wrong with the person?

1 Like

Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

@bolded,
Your point above can only be true if you have proved with verifiable evidence that the god you chose is the real one and that the others are not.

Deciding to choose one out of many and disregard the rest as untrue is atheism. You don't believe in their god.

Atheism is as simple as that. If 5million people worship Amadioha, and 50million people worship yahweh in State A. The disbelief shared by this two religious adherents that the other god is unreal is referred to as ATHEISM!

WHETHER OR NOT YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN GOD IS THE ALMIGHTY IS MEANINGLESS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT PROVED THAT WITH ANY VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE!

Naaah!

This post is not about the Proof of Our God to "others" But a Clear Rejection of Your Post That "We, Who Believe in God, are also A type of Atheist, TO WHICH WE REJECT AND ANSWER, THAT, WE ARE NOT. WE BELIEVE IN THE MOST HIGH GOD AND HIS SON, JESUS, THE CHRIST!!!!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:
@bolded, Your point above can only be true if you have proved with verifiable evidence that the god you chose is the real one and that the others are not.
Although proof is desired, it is not a requirement.
Again, take a close review of the meaning of the word.

a·the·ism
/ˈāTHēˌizəm/

IamMichael:
But it is not atheism, not according to the very definition of the word itself.
IamMichael:
No it is not! You have to have a clear understanding of what "atheism" means. Again, disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God, not in a particular God or some gods but all.
IamMichael:
Well, there is no law that one has to prove that His God is almighty in with verifiable evidence before one is allowed to believe in God. undecided

But back to the point here, which is that the word atheism cannot be correctly applied in the scenario which you suggest here.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

Lol. No be by force to believe in something wey no dey exist na. Are Atheists not living their peaceful life without god in it?

I just don't know why disbelief in something that no-one can prove is a big deal!

Just imagine how you will look at someone forcing you to believe that Santa Claus is real. Won't you wonder what is wrong with the person?

This Post is Not About "believe in something wey no dey exist na."

It is about an attempted unholy union between Belief in God and (I no wan belief say God, dey!) AKA Atheism!

We Reject the attempted union!

No be by force to marry us na, We Get Husband Already. So, we no dey marry Una or Any other body!

We don Marry Jesus, the Christ!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The same can be said about your atheistic beliefs though. If you really thought about it, you would understand how futile all these attempts by your person really are.
After all, by coming here regularly and creating these threads, you do believe you are right, and all religions are wrong, don't you? undecided
So fall in line, cause you are IT too! grin

It is not the same. Don't get it twisted or confused, that's why you guys misunderstand it.

You are claiming that something is true. Anyone who says something is true means that come what may, that something is true. E.g 1+1 = 2.
Even if you go to America or Europe or Asia or Australia, the answer is still the same.

In the case of your claim that your religion is true, you can't prove it. You have been begged, given money. Everything has been done to make you prove your claim, but you haven't.
You cannot then turn around to peddle what you have not proved to be true as a fact. Facts are verifiable, but so far none of your claims have been proven.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ta Sharap grin

Atheist Clearly Say, There is no God!

Your statement Clearly shows People Who Believe that there is God.

After that Your Statement is Between the Believers of God, Which One is The True One and the Highest. That is all.

It is not in the purview of Atheism but Wholly Within the Jurisdiction of Believers of God.

They are Not in The same Class and they can Never be Wedded grin

Stop this Wedding Immediately grin I Object to this Unequal Marriage!!! grin

This Union Can Never Take Place!!!

Stick to the point!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:
It is not the same. Don't get it twisted or confused, that's why you guys misunderstand it.
I am not the one twisting anything.
IamMichael:
You are claiming that something is true. Anyone who says something is true means that come what may, that something is true. E.g 1+1 = 2.
Even if you go to America or Europe or Asia or Australia, the answer is still the same.
In the case of your claim that your religion is true, you can't prove it. You have been begged, given money. Everything has been done to make you prove your claim, but you haven't.
You cannot then turn around to peddle what you have not proved to be true as a fact. Facts are verifiable, but so far none of your claims have been proven.
undecided Well, let's stick to topic at hand, shall we?
Again, the definition of the word "athiesm" makes no requirements of proof of existence of chosen deity, but asserts that a lack of a belief is all that is necessary. undecided
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by IamMichael(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Naaah!

This post is not about the Proof of Our God to "others" But a Clear Rejection of Your Post That "We, Who Believe in God, are also A type of Atheist, TO WHICH WE REJECT AND ANSWER, THAT, WE ARE NOT. WE BELIEVE IN THE MOST HIGH GOD AND HIS SON, JESUS, THE CHRIST!!!!

Seems like am explaining to someone still 2000yrs behind.
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

You are Michael, you dey ok?

You be Uta, Na you Create Rubbish Post, Now don dey select targets by yourself, Abi lightening don strike your CPU? grin
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am not the one twisting anything.
undecided Well, let's stick to topic at hand, shall we?
Again, the definition of the word "athiesm" makes no requirements of proof of existence of chosen deity, but asserts that a lack of a belief is all that is necessary. undecided

Correct Answer!! Clap!!clap!! clap!!
Re: All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. by Daejoyoung: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamMichael:

Are you talking about proof of the existence of a God? or you are simply saying that religious people are atheists too?

Many religious people do not doubt the existence of the gods of some other religions for instance, they just believe they are devils. e.g it is not uncommon for a Christian to say Ahmadioah is a demon, that christian is not necessarily questioning the existence of ahmadioah but rather he is saying Ahmadioah is the devil ( enemy of both man and God).

So let me get your arguement straight, are you talking about proof of the existence of God? or you are simply saying the ACCEPTANCE of only one God, makes muslims and Christians atheists to other religious people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Don't Need Jesus. / Islam And "honour Killings" / Imam Ali In His Own Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.