Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) (51869 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Warri is located in the southern part of Delta State.

The State since 1999 has been govern by governors from the PDP political party starting from;

ex governor Chief James Ibori 1999 - 2007
ex governor Emmanuel Uduaghan 2007 - 2015
and incumbent
governor Ifeanyi Okowa. 2015 - NOW (2020)

Delta State is the third richest state in Nigeria after Lagos and Rivers State in terms of GDP yet I'm afraid there ain't much to show for it.
Warri like every other city in Nigeria has it's most beautiful and ugly sides (Lagos inclusive) so please no unwarranted noise or fuss about it.

Disclaimer :
The pictures below is just a FRACTION of the city (Warri) randomly taken (over some time now) therefore it doesn't depict or represent the "WHOLE" city.

The pictures I will display here ain't the most Amazing or Awful part of the city (yes, that's right I will display the awful side too), there are other sections like Refinery road, Okumagba Estate, Airport road, Jakpa, Ekete inland, DSC, GRA and more that could be more dignifying or awful than these.

Simply is a RANDOM pictures of Warri and a little touch of Abraka my home town.

ALSO

I am in noway (deliberately or not) endorsing the ex or incumbent governor of the State for as I stated earlier Warri should be far BETTER than this.

Pictures were taken with infinix Note 4 (and other digital camera device) while others were sources from the Net (online).

In case of grammatical errors or omissions Please wisely inform me for correction.

ENJOY

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2020
1st pic Environmental Damage done on some areas in the State
2nd to 4th Warri Camp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2020
1st pic Riverine Area of Warri City.
2nd pic Warri Camp
3rd Sunset in the Riverside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2020
More from the Riverine side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Delta State has up to three sea ports,
This is Nigeria Port Authority (NPA) Warri Delta State

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2020
More from Abraka grin cool
1st and 2nd pic McCarthy Beach Resort
3rd River Ethiope

Cc Seun
Seun Pls bless my efforts by doing justice to this thread na beg I dey

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Now to the main koko of the matter
Main Warri
Inland Revenue Board Environ Warri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Do you know that Delta State is among the few state that boast of two Airport and four Football (soccer) Stadium

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Effurun Round about and Angle junction

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
1st pic Warri Sapele road
2nd pic Okumagba Avenue
3rd pic Otokutu Plantation City
Lalasticlala come and see snake

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Efewestern: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice one Oniovo.

A lot needs to be done in Warri, the city just like every other city in Nigeria is highly overrated, thank God for the oil sector keeping the city afloat.

I hope one day we harness our potential, so many sectors untouched, sea ports, steel company, tourism etc.

Attached are some Aerial photos of warri (atheistandpround took the last photo)

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Efewestern:
Nice one Oniovo.

A lot needs to be done in Warri, the city just like every other city in Nigeria is highly overrated, thank God for the oil sector keeping the city afloat.

I hope one day we harness our potential, so many sectors untouched, sea ports, steel company, tourism etc.

Attached are some photos a friend took. Credits (atheistandpround)

I honestly agree with you on this, alot really needs to be done.

21 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
this shit should never make front page, such mediocrity. stop embarrassing this pathetic country for once, the only thing that make this one a city is just the population and nothing else.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ochusdb(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
this shit should never make front page, such mediocrity. stop embarrassing this pathetic country for once, the only thing that make this one a city is just the population and nothing else.

Embarrassing??
What is more embarrassing than being a Nigerian?
Don't you think being silent is the major reason why this "Shit" is still continuing.
If nobody is talking about the under development in Nigeria then the so called leaders will have no reason (pressure) in developing it.
Remember person wey dey cry suppose see road
and I never said Warri isn't a SHIT HOLE

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
ochusdb:

Embarrassing??
Don't you think being silent is the major reason why this "Shit" is still continuing.
If nobody is talking about the under development in Nigeria then the so called leaders will have no reason (pressure) in developing it.
I'm just tired of the country, let's just hope for a better tomorrow.

10 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Efewestern: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
ochusdb:

I honestly agree with you on this, alot really needs to be done.

A lot bro, but we still have to be thankful for the little things around.

There are some layouts in Effurun that are really cool, hope to get an Aerial photo on these places, white house, new-layout etc are damn nice.

10 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 02, 2020
ochusdb:

Embarrassing??
Remain ever blessed for this reply.

God bless Delta State.

35 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Carson110(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Where is that miss ogwashi uku something something come and see your Eldorado o. Warri is a shame.

12 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by ODJ124(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
warri is Fyn shall

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by OVB123: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
ODJ124:
warri is Fyn shall
The only well plan and beautiful place in warri is akumagba layout and some part of the GRA. imagine u are coming from benin and u are close to the round about, things that u see that will welcome u to warri, will be discouraging. i think warri has do more interm of infrastructures.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by horchukoh(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
honestly, I am not impress with the pictures posted here,considering Delta state is an oil producing state. the state income from oil has shown little significance in terms of development in the state. Delta state has been looted dry by those for greedy politicians while citizens of the state seems to care less. Delta state should be on per with Lagos in terms of development but all thanks to the past and present leaders of the state we can't boost of such status. even akwa ibom is doing better than Delta. I weep for Delta state and Nigeria at large

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by bennyblings(m): 2:10am On Jul 04, 2020
Home
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Capeverde: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2020
I really wish those are true pictures of this warri when I dey see so or my eye camera is bad.
Warri is fine don't misquote me,but that picture is definitely not warri or maybe na Photoshop or wash wash view.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Ejenavi18(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Warri fine small wink
I can relate to most of the places in the pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Efewestern: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
horchukoh:
honestly, I am not impress with the pictures posted here,considering Delta state is an oil producing state. the state income from oil has shown little significance in terms of development in the state. Delta state has been looted dry by those for greedy politicians while citizens of the state seems to care less. Delta state should be on per with Lagos in terms of development but all thanks to the past and present leaders of the state we can't boost of such status. even akwa ibom is doing better than Delta. I weep for Delta state and Nigeria at large

Even the Lagos and Akwa Ibom are still overrated, our leaders need to do more, I have been to several cities and believe me I'm not proud of any.

Forget the fancy pictures you see online. where is lalasticlala?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Salako01(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Now let the games begin. You remember the university drone view contest. I remember that contest died a natural death immediately the university of Ghana was uploaded grin grin. Let's go, it on a state by state level now....

22 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by juniorboma: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Warri city kor?

You just made a fool of yourself

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by visijo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
*This lockdown is either you are broke, pregnant, single or fat ... where do you stand* �
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Slawormir: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Can't criticize
Because My state Edo is worse

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by TheSociopath(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Warri try small. Compared to big cities in other continents, there's nothing much to see here though and that is the case for all our overrated Nigeria cities

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Sincerely Advice That You Be Careful Before Lodging In Hotels !!! / Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / "We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.