Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. (1143 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry / Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by prince4pro2: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
I thought it wise that we should get to know who and who has been here for years ,and also oga seun suppose send them some thank you alert �.

I joined nairaland on the 3rd of April 2009 with prince4pro as my then username. don't really know what happened and I couldn't access my moniker again,after many failed attempt I opened another moniker with PRINCE4PRO2 in 2018.

so drop urs guys let's see the oldest users

I represent 2009
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Vulcanheph(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Let me just chill and watch ....something tells me this thread is Gonna be interesting.
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Don't worry grandpa's & grandma's will soon arrive grin
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Goldenboy10(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na last year i surface oo
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by 1030(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
14-10-2008

1 Like

Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Mandela27: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
The young ones nko? Me na this year fa I rep 2020 and my moniker will live for years wink
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by etrange: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
I rep 2010.

This is my 4th account. I lost my second account after the legendary crash/hack of 2014 that made the app to remain stagnant with old data for days. When the app was eventually revived, data that were entered a few months before attack were completely wiped out, threads were lost and user names disappeared.

That was the darkest moment in the history of Nairaland. It was Nairaland's version of the civil war. I can still remember how boys and girls took to Facebook and Twitter to ask what had happened to Africa's largest online forum! People sought for answers, rumours were peddled but only a few knew what really transpired...

At least, it taught the developers the importance of backing up live server DB more frequently.

4 Likes

Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Vyzz: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin

etrange:
I rep 2010.

This is my 4th account. I lost my second account after the legendary crash/hack of 2014 that made the app to remain stagnant with old data for days. When the app was eventually revived, data that were entered a few months before attack were completely wiped out, threads were lost and user names disappeared.

That was the darkest moment in the history of Nairaland. It was Nairaland's version of the civil war. I can still remember how boys and girls took to Facebook and Twitter to ask what had happened to Africa's largest online forum! People sought for answers, rumours were peddled but only a few knew what really transpired...

At least, it taught the developers the importance of backing up live server DB more frequently.

Do u know what happened sir?
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Funny thing is, most of the oldest members wree Nigerians in diaspora and other foreigners. 2005, 2006. Nairaland was like a community then.

Their threads are treasures I have extensively read.

2 Likes

Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Vyzz: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Seun is the All father

I came across a Cameroonian just some days ago.... This sir is also a papa here

grandlexuz

2 Likes

Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by zoeA: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
May 30, 2010
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by prince4pro2: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
1030:
14-10-2008
see my direct senior brother �
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by prince4pro2: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
etrange:
I rep 2010.

it wasn't funy then,I thought we lost NL then. like someone asked,what really happened?
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Onyi22(f): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Indomie generation pls stay away
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by grandlexuz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vyzz:
Seun is the All father

I came across a Cameroonian just some days ago.... This sir is also a papa here

grandlexuz

Haha. Had my first account in Nairaland around late 2006 if I am not mistaken. Forgot the password around 2011 and created this one. Been consistent on nairaland for roughly 14 years.

1 Like

Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by grandlexuz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
prince4pro2:

it wasn't funy then,I thought we lost NL then. like someone asked,what really happened?

I lost some beautiful threads during one of those crashes. Seun donc really try with dis yi platform.
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by grandlexuz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
prince4pro2:
I thought it wise that we should get to know who and who has been here for years ,and also oga seun suppose send them some thank you alert �.

I joined nairaland on the 3rd of April 2009 with prince4pro as my then username. don't really know what happened and I couldn't access my moniker again,after many failed attempt I opened another moniker with PRINCE4PRO2 in 2018.

so drop urs guys let's see the oldest users

I represent 2009
@
I got on in 2006 from Cameroon and just like you couldn't sign in around 2011. Have this one running since 2011 though.
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by prince4pro2: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
grandlexuz:

Haha. Had my first account in Nairaland around late 2006 if I am not mistaken. Forgot the password around 2011 and created this one. Been consistent on nairaland for roughly 14 years.
wow!!! 14years!! incredible and still counting.
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by prince4pro2: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
were are those nairaland mods,Lala nd Co,pls help us move this topic to front page so as to carry everyone alone and oga seun ready price for the oldest member here ooo.
one week from now,when this topic must hv gotten more view,I will sub a little token to d oldest member still active

1 Like

Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by realtalk19: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
I registered in 2014 with my former moniker and deactivated then re- registered in 2016
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by grandlexuz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
prince4pro2:

wow!!! 14years!! incredible and still counting.

It was a good portal then as it is now. A lot has definitely changed though and after several crashes alot has been lost and learnt. I lost a beautiful thread in 2014.
There were some very naughty" never say good" individuals as we have today. I remember a thread on Mercy Johnson then an upcoming rising star. You needed to read what people thought of her. No disrespect to her person but she was often called "dirty skin" by some naughties of the old nairaland.
Omotola's husband had it hard too each time a post on the family made front page. Nollywood celebrities were always front page material.
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by prince4pro2: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
grandlexuz:

It was a good portal then as it is now. A lot has definitely changed though and after several crashes alot has been lost and learnt. I lost a beautiful thread in 2014.
There were some very naughty" never say good" individuals as we have today. I remember a thread on Mercy Johnson then an upcoming rising star. You needed to read what people thought of her. No disrespect to her person but she was often called "dirty skin" by some naughties of the old nairaland.
Omotola's husband had it hard too each time a post on the family made front page. Nollywood celebrities were always front page material.
Today snake has taken over front page materials ��

1 Like

Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Missyajoke(f): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
My sis was always reading the forum so I developed an interest in the forum, before I visit Linda ikeji blog. But the blog doesn't offer anything useful to me. I opened an account in 2015 or 2016 with the moniker ajokeade but forgot the password, them I was active in the celebrities and fashion section but now am active in religious section after giving my life to Christ. Now my new moniker is Missyajoke registered the account March 2020

Nairaland is the best. Just that irrelevant topics like snake threads and relationship topics control the front- page. Oga Seun please work on it.
God bless you Mr Seun for opening Nairaland
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by ifeolamide00(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Got here a while ago, 2012
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by prince4pro2: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Missyajoke:
My sis was always reading the forum so I developed an interest in the forum, before I visit Linda ikeji blog. But the blog doesn't offer anything useful to me. I opened an account in 2015 or 2016 with the moniker ajokeade but forgot the password, them I was active in the celebrities and fashion section but now am active in religious section after giving my life to Christ. Now my new moniker is Missyajoke registered the account March 2020

Nairaland is the best. Just that irrelevant topics like snake threads and relationship topics control the front- page. Oga Seun please work on it.
God bless you Mr Seun for opening Nairaland
nice to know that finally finally u hv given thy life to Christ.pls thou shouldn't tk it bk oo
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by cooljoe(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2020
April 2nd, 2007. Though I had been visiting and observing like a week before I registered. 13years on. Not bad.

1 Like

Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by chocolateme(f): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2020
I am the FTC guru of all times with Lady C

Chocolateme
August 31st 2012.. we rock

1 Like

Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Missyajoke(f): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2020
prince4pro2:

nice to know that finally finally u hv given thy life to Christ.pls thou shouldn't tk it bk oo

Thanks, I won't take it back
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by revived: 5:02am On Jul 04, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by happybee: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2020
My first account was created in 2013.
Though I've been a guest since I can't really say...
I got to know bout nairaland from a uncle of mine who was a programmer in those days of Nokia series, i really love nairaland of those days..
I miss those days.
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2020
I discovered Nairaland in 2007 and was visiting constantly until I actually registered my account in 2011 smiley
Re: Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. by macdammy(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2020
I remembered opening my account August 2004

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot Dies At 23 [PHOTOS] / No Boyfriend, No Problem – Bbnaija's Dorathy Celebrates (watch) / Don Jazzy And Peruzzi Advices Men Ahead Of Valentine’s Day As Don Jazzy Park Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.