Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,431 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife (1760 Views)

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by neonbash0: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
“I actually sat down with Will and had a conversation, due to the transformation from their marriage to life partnership – that they’ve spoken on several times. And it not involving romanticism – He gave me his blessing – I totally gave myself to that relationship for years of my life.”

So this basically confirms the shit people have been speculating for years....that Jada and Will are in a marriage of convenience at this point. They’re both allowed to have their connections on the side because although they love each other as friends, the fire isn’t there anymore and they no longer seek that kind of bond with each other.

They’re like those couples we all know where they’re still married on paper but have had totally separate lives for years with no desire to really make it official and divorce, even though both know the marriage is pretty much done. It seems as if everybody (Will and the kids, etc) was on board because August was literally going on family vacations with them and treated as a regular member of their circle.

Re: Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by neonbash0: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
People can do what they want in their marriages as long as it is an agreement, yes.. BUT what makes this shit bizarre is August was around everybody. Her kids, her momma and her husband who knew. Thats like a man having his side bitch bonding with his children and his wife/girlfriend, who does that?? Thats probably why he thought they were going to be together eventually. If someone is you side piece, don't be out here treating them like they are a main, shit like what happened with August happens when you do that. The boundaries should have been set

Re: Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by neonbash0: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
August ALSINA with jaden Smith....
August is bleeping Jade's mom.
Obviously jaden is cool with it.
Ewww!!

Re: Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by neonbash0: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
August ALSINA with Jada and her family..
Issa family affair

Re: Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by neonbash0: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
August on vacation with Jade and her daughter willow Smith..

See how willow is so comfortable riding his back.
Hmmmm!!

Re: Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by neonbash0: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
I mean, how is this right??

This is so disgusting.
How is he Even comfortable hanging out with a guy who is *KICKING* with his mom who is still married to his dad.

Like how??

Make it make sense please

Re: Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by neonbash0: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Issa another one

Re: Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by tim212(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by neonbash0: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
When I first heard his track "BENEDICTION" I was like mehn! that's dope.this guy is deep only for me to find out that he is a motherf*"ka.

Shit.

Re: Will Smith Gave Singer August Alsina Permission To Bleep His Wife by StPete: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
I swear this is deep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Achieved At 22, It’s Going To Take Them Some Years‬” – Nengi Boasts / “I Accidentally Donated N100k To Erica Gofundme” – Lady Laments / Mercy Eke Acquires New Expensive G-wagon(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.