Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Top Disturbing Events In History - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Disturbing Events In History (6948 Views)

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by kemicalreact: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
An Iraqi man burnt to death in an auto collision
That's not an auto collision. He was burnt to death when he was trying to escape from a tank in during the allied invasion. wink

Mention me anytime you create a thread wink

2 Likes

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Savagethe21st(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
LordReed:

Who gives a mentally disturbed person a gun as a Christmas present? A crazy father thats who.
i hope the arrested the father for giving her a fire am as the arrested little tessa's parents

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Savagethe21st(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Evening Gore lovers I'm Sure you'll love this one. ... First front sitters ....
I'll begin with my favorite of mordern history , the death of

When Couple Roxanne (21) and James (28) , went out as they normally do leaving their 3 children behind , 2 boys and a girl , aged 9 ,6 and 3 , the girl been 3
Now they took turns in playing the 'lock game' in this case the Oven, little Tessa Would then be locked and closed in the oven (we all did this right? In grandpa's truck? Well lucky !
Unlucky for little Tessa , she go roasted slowly in the oven due to malfuntiond handle , as she her body started melting on the surface of the oven , the brothers were crying uncontrollably too , but all to no avail they had to wait for their stupid parents

Enjoyed the whole graphic contents and details ? Then hop in and check oout the top serial killer couple's in history and other bleeped up contents ...

https://uptownerd./2020/06/30/14-most-evil-serial-killing-couples-in-history/

Front Sitters

Badaatum , doggedfighter,Puvo LordShiva, Ghostrye Omar09 Tillaman fattprince LordReed illuminatus Dominique Hahn CyberEBOLA CAPSLOCKED palehair , sinkhole ,Bojack Xmuslim,savagethe21st, Dyt , Falcon01,Qu3st,freethinker01

yaaaaay. Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Palehair: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
1997 Heaven’s Gate in San Diego, California

Police discovered the bodies of 39 members of a certain group who had committed mass suicide. Their reason? To reach what they believed was an alien space craft that was following the Comet Hale–Bopp. All of the members were particularly dressed in black and Nike sneakers
Read more on my topic 'top religious Mass sucide'
All I wanna know is...... What happened to the sneakers?

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by goodnewscliff(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Puvo:
Enjoying every bit of it grin
U re enjoying this..?? U normal
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Palehair: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Look at the above picture of a church in Portugal. This STRANGE church was named CAPELA DOS OSSOS meaning chapel of bones.

This is the18 th century church built entirehly by Franciscan monks in Evora, Portugal An estimated 5000 corpses were exhumed from burial grounds for decorating the Chapel walls. Legend says the purpose of doing so was to keep h everyone of the facts about transient human life
The bones on the altar are made from real human skulls. So eerie. I love it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Palehair: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The photo below was allegedly taken inside the Amityville house in 1976. It has become one of the most famous paranormal photos of all time. It features what appears to be a young boy with white eyes who is peaking out of a doorway. George Lutz revealed the Amityville ghost boy photo on the Merv Griffin show back in 1979, three years after it was taken. The image was supposedly captured by Gene Campbell, a professional photographer who was part of the team who worked with paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. Gene had set up an automatic camera that took infrared pictures to capture the second floor landing during the night. Equipped with black and white film, his camera captured this Amityville ghost boy photo that some have speculated could be the ghost of the murdered child, John Defeo, who had lived in the house with his family prior to the Lutzs.
And some skeptic bozos believed the warrens were part of an hoax. I don't understand.... The photos are right behind you. Even the killer Ronny Defeo pleaded guilty to killing his entire family but said he was under the influence of something demonic.

2 Likes

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Palehair: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
As always, one can expect the best of gore from TheSourcerer. You made my night man. Happy new month

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by doggedfighter(f): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A police officer issuing a woman a ticket for wearing a bikini on an Italian beach, 1957

A ticket?
Wow grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
I dey follow.
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by LordReed(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Savagethe21st:
i hope the arrested the father for giving her a fire am as the arrested little tessa's parents

As far I could find he wasn't.
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A strange thing was being done. The man in picture was both the patient and the doctor. In fact he was a doctor successfuly operating upon himself for removing his dieseased appendix.

Wait... I'm seeing this picture for the first time but I think I know the story behind it.

Is this not the Soviet/Russian Doctor/Explorer? sad

I think his name was Dr. Rozgov or something like that and this particular picture was taken at a Soviet facility in Antarctica sometime in the 1960s.

He had issues with his appendix and due to the fact that he was the only doctor on that exploratory expedition, he had to operate on himself.

Crazy guy. smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Dogs clubbed to death enmass in China,

Disgusting...
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Puvo: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2020
goodnewscliff:
U re enjoying this..?? U normal

Depends on what you understand as normal

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by blingxx(m): 5:24am On Jul 02, 2020
you this niqqa again ...just change your moniker to nightmare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:22am On Jul 02, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Wait... I'm seeing this picture for the first time but I think I know the story behind it.

Is this not the Soviet/Russian Doctor/Explorer? sad

I think his name was Dr. Rozgov or something like that and this particular picture was taken at a Soviet facility in Antarctica sometime in the 1960s.

He had issues with his appendix and due to the fact that he was the only doctor on that exploratory expedition, he had to operate on himself.

Crazy guy. smiley
Dr Rozgov , yeah my man one crazy encentric intelligent dude
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2020
doggedfighter:

A ticket?
Wow grin grin grin grin
haha yeah imagine that officer finds himself in eko beach suddenly or maiami beach ?

Sudden stroke!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Palehair:
As always, one can expect the best of gore from TheSourcerer. You made my night man. Happy new month
and too you bro i wish a happppy successful filled month ♥️♥️

Thank you you're so much welcome gore love! ♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Palehair:

And some skeptic bozos believed the warrens were part of an hoax. I don't understand.... The photos are right behind you. Even the killer Ronny Defeo pleaded guilty to killing his entire family but said he was under the influence of something demonic.
well to be I believe it was purely schizo , coupled with alot of psychological issuses
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Palehair:

I love that you love it ♥️♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:28am On Jul 02, 2020
Goood Morning MJBOLT ♥️♥️
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by MJBOLT: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2020
good morning smiley
TheSourcerer:
Goood Morning MJBOLT ♥️♥️
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Palehair:

All I wanna know is...... What happened to the sneakers?
haha pure Genius..

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Palehair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Savagethe21st:
yaaaaay. Thanks for the mention
I remembered good morning ♥️
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2020
kemicalreact:
That's not an auto collision. He was burnt to death when he was trying to escape from a tank in during the allied invasion. wink

Mention me anytime you create a thread wink
yes I will , thank you for been a Gore lover!
Rock on !!! I'll be tagging you brother♥️
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Palehair:

I remember when this story broke out. I think it was in calabar or so, I was shattered
Sadly the average Nigerian human belives in the witch (just few of us and most are Nlander or redditors ) . Smh
NB the 'Average Nigerian' constitutes 70 - 80 percent of the population . Smh

NB Not everyone born in Nigeria is Nigerian , You reading this know you are not the average Nigerian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Bojack:
No shït grin
grin grin
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Palehair:

White people being white people. The aboriginals are Australian natives before Taylor arrived
America was Native American before Columbus Arrived

Tbh arnt Caucasians just the most theiving and cunning race? I would accredit their leverage on been the first to find out how a gun works , and the need for land , Let's face Coloumbus was literally a drunk unlearned idiot who got lost and made it to the Americas , killed the locals , told the Spanish the could come and 'enjoy the the eden' , smh the Caucasians are one of the problems we face today , if not the only probably in fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 6:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Millennialaku:

shocked shocked
wow i just searched about them on google. never knew existed. why do they all look alike ?
they are a different race they didn't 'teach' us about in schools right ?
They are a unique race they look like apes (no offence ) man (both white and black race ) , and in overall they have societies like men ,
Whites beens whites finding 'new lands ' found Australia and of course almost or even completely wiped them out
Imagine black people with straight hair - Abouriginals
Imagine a white man with coarse curly hair - aboriginals .

But when you hear Australian Man you picture a white well built , kangaroo loving Caucasian , smh

They are a wonderful race .
Goood morning hope you woke up well ♥️

2 Likes

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
good morning smiley

you make sure you have your bestest day bud!!
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Omar09(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2020
TheSourcerer I will kill you right where you stand for not tagging me! I had to look for what I love? I mean after chasing women I have to chase gore too? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

45% Pass In Waec; Good But Suspect News? / ASUU Members Fight With Fg After Meeting Today / Extension Of School Holidays - This Is Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.