Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Top Disturbing Events In History - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Disturbing Events In History (6949 Views)

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Omar09:
TheSourcerer I will kill you right where you stand for not tagging me! I had to look for what I love? I mean after chasing women I have to chase gore too? angry angry
but you definitely know it was unintentional , *hugs*

I knew something wasn't right
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by generationz(f): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Amarjeet Sada:

This 8 year old boy from India is known as the world’s youngest known serial killer after he was charged with the murder of three children, including his sister, who were all less than one year old in 2006.

When villagers confronted Sada he is alleged to have confessed to the murder, leading them to the place where he had attempted to conceal the body in a shallow grave, local reports said. After his arrest police said the boy had then confessed to the murder of his eight-month-old sister three months previously and his six-month-old cousin, the daughter of a maternal uncle.

Superintendent Amit Lodha, from the town of Begusarai, 90 miles east of the Bihari capital, Patna, said the boy appeared to be a psychiatric case and was being evaluated by professionals. An uncle of Sada’s told local media that the earlier two killings had been known to the family and some villagers, but had not been reported since it was considered a "family matter". Inspector Shatrudhan Kumar of Bihar police said that all the killings had been carried out in identical manner. Asked about the boy’s mental condition, police said that when questioned, Sada “just smiled a lot and asked for biscuits.”

He was released from the psychiatric unit he was confined in aged 17 when he was deemed to be adequately rehabilitated. He now lives under a new identity and is said to be adapting well to life outside of incarceration through the aid of his medication.

This boy will definitely kill other people soon. Once they touch blood, they can never stop. They only get better at concealing it.

2 Likes

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Chirowman(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wahala dey here oooo
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
John List

List murdered his wife, three kids, and mom in 1971, told everyone the family was going out of town for a family emergency, and disappeared. Weeks later, people got suspicious and the bodies were discovered in the house, along with a note from List, saying he'd "saved their souls." He was finally caught 15-20 years later, living under a different name.

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by ProfAmaben(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
I look forward to your post, very informative to a select few history weirdos like us wink

1 Like

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I look forward to your post, very informative to a select few history weirdos like us wink
you are a hundred percent Awesome ♥️
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Omar09(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
but you definitely know it was unintentional , *hugs*

I knew something wasn't right

I thought a lot about it and I figured, if I killed you, I wouldn't have my gore's, sad events and nightmare ish shits. So you get to live one day at time bro... One day at a time.

2 Likes

Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Omar09:

I thought a lot about it and I figured, if I killed you, I wouldn't have my gore's, sad events and nightmare ish shits. So you get to live one day at time bro... One day at a time.
One day at a time ♥️,
Hey I tagged you on a thread , just one question you want to ask God , seen it?
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by Gilgil: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Imagine all the narratives and excuses they are making for this killer! If na another race now, they won’t go this far in trying to paint al these excuses.

TheSourcerer:
The 16 year old student behind the Cleveland Elementary School Shooting in San Diego in 1979. Spencer came a troubled background and lived in almost absolute poverty. Acquaintances said Spencer expressed hostility toward policemen, had talked about shooting one, and had talked of doing something big to get on TV.

Although Spencer showed exceptional ability in photography, winning first prize in a Humane Society competition, she was generally uninterested in school; one teacher recalled frequently inquiring if she was awake in class. Later, during tests while she was in custody, it was discovered Spencer had an injury to the temporal lobe of her brain. It was attributed to an accident on her bicycle.

In early 1978, staff at a facility for problem pupils, to which Spencer had been referred for truancy, informed her parents that she was suicidal. That summer, Spencer, who was known to hunt birds in the neighborhood, was arrested for shooting out the windows of Cleveland Elementary with a BB gun, and burglary.

A psychiatric evaluation arranged by her probation officer recommended Spencer be admitted to a mental hospital for depression, but her father refused to give permission. For Christmas 1978, he gave her a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic .22 caliber rifle with a telescopic sight and 500 rounds of ammunition.

This gift would later encourage Spencer to commit two counts of murder, one count of assault with a deadly weapon and injure 9 others from her house across the street from the school.

Tried as an adult, she pleaded guilty to all charges and was given an indefinite sentence. As of 2018, she remains incarcerated. Her infamous motive for the shooting; “I don’t like Mondays” remains immortalised to this day in the song “I Don’t Like Mondays” by The Boomtown Rats:

But really who does? If not because of the lockdown another Monday just ends the weekends pfft
Re: Top Disturbing Events In History by TheSourcerer: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gilgil:
Imagine all the narratives and excuses they are making for this killer! If na another race now, they won’t go this far in trying to paint al these excuses.

you do have a point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extension Of School Holidays - This Is Crazy! / Oou 2008/2009 Freshers Registration. / Neco 2015 / 2016 Marketing Questions & Answers (obj / Theory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.