Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules (25348 Views)

NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt / Saraki: APC Senators Are Ignorant Of Constitution, Says Makarfi / Onuesoke Bombs Oshiomhole, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules & History* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2020
peacettw:

Or pulmonary hypertension.
That means you want FINISH the man completely.
Pulmonary Hypertension means his HEART is already Failing, already suffering from congestion..... with tantamount build up of fluid in the lung Parenchyma as a result of increased hydrostatic pressure. Congestive Cardiac Failure which can arise from cor pulmonale as well.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Obynolee(f): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Officialgarri:
Look at this fat dunce, someone who owns fake neco result thinks he understands the law better than a SAN.

What will a senator be doing with 20k, yet you owe your workers and be deceiving others with palliatives

"SAN" you said?, earned or bought?

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2020
nedekid:

Shebi you don decode yourself as doctor finally.
Be prepare to give pro Bono consultations for this forum ohh grin
....... na NATIVE DOCTOR I be ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by peacettw: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

That means you want FINISH the man completely.
Pulmonary Hypertension means his HEART is already Failing, already suffering from congestion..... with tantamount build up of fluid in the lung Parenchyma as a result of increased hydrostatic pressure. Congestive Cardiac Failure which can arise from cor pulmonale as well.

Exactly, respiratory distress during rest(although tackling keyamo negates the true meaning of rest) is suggestive of a long standing cardiac compromise. Cor pulmonale means that the problem first originated in the lungs, affecting the heart afterwards following an increase in afterload due to raised pulmonary arterial pressure aka pulmonary hypertension
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by AFONAMARO: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Officialgarri:
Look at this fat dunce, someone who owns fake neco result thinks he understands the law better than a SAN.

What will a senator be doing with 20k, yet you owe your workers and be deceiving others with palliatives

You are yet to address the issue at hand. What is Kayemo hustling around for?

While Kayemo might be your SAN, i am yet to see his positive contributions that's relevant to the society at large. Ubah on the other hand has touched so many lives positively

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Femeto: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Igbo man Ponbele. He didn't even understand why dey disagreed. Keyamo wanted the press present but they wanted a closed door session.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by nedekid: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

....... na NATIVE DOCTOR I be ooo.
Oya "native dokito".
Me I start to take allopurinol 100mg per day 2 weeks ago as I do test see say I get high uric acid hence gout. How long I go take am before the uric acid normalize. Or when I fit go do test again to check?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by ocelot2006(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2020
So basically, he's saying that Keyamo should've handed over the whole jobs to the Senate? The Minister was right. These Senators are criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Femeto: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Advocate500:
keyamo is more than an idiot, who is he trying to deceive? We are really gullible in this part of the world no one want to ask questions always speak from the point of naivety, what type of job is festus trying to offer Nigerians? Mc olumo and tinubu daughter will be the co-odinators ?
Can you do the job they are offering. Mc Oluomo and Tinubu pikin dem no be human being?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by AK481(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2020
NextGovernor:
The annoying thing here is these people are fighting for their own slot so they can politicize it and give to their thugs. They want to hijack the system but they are so angry that Keyamo intelligently stood his ground.

Is it mcoluomo dat will not give it to thugs ?

The senators should ensure that it reaches their constituents .

Thats the only way to check loopsidedness
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by lhurd: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Stupid thief....shut up there and go and die...bastard...what are you not doing with 30k....ole
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/01/ifeanyi-ubah-blasts-keyamo-says-he-is-rascally-ignorant-of-parliamentary-rules/
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by lhurd: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2020
They have probably asked for a chunk of the money so they can share
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
address the issues first
there's something Festus is not telling us
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Nasir123(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Advocate500:
keyamo is more than an idiot, who is he trying to deceive? We are really gullible in this part of the world no one want to ask questions always speak from the point of naivety, what type of job is festus trying to offer Nigerians? Mc olumo and tinubu daughter will be the co-odinators ?

Mr man, shut up your mouth!

Why can't you ask yourself why do the Senators demand for a close door section if not for cover up.
You're here shouting Tinubu, Oluomo, are they your representative?

If you can't use your brain for once , it will be wise for you to SHUT DA FVCK UP.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by hotseat: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2020
From the grapevine, we were made to understand that 15% of the slots were allocated to these greedy legislooters but they want all the slots to be given to them hence the failed attempt to intimidate Keyamo.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Harismario: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Keyamo Deserves what he Got..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2020
See tout insulting a learned gentleman, naija is finished.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Advocate500: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Femeto:
Can you do the job they are offering. Mc Oluomo and Tinubu pikin dem no be human being?
how most of u reason at times is beyond human comprehension, everything about us is tribalism, how do u think I will feel seeing an agbero in my state or region being recognised by a legitimate government? That is why I believe this nation should be restructured, that is the only way this madness can stop, if u want agbero to rule ur region that is ur cup of tea but don't force such madness on other regions,that is y we have a particular people who believe that boko haram should be allowed into the society again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Bar1941(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2020
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
address the issues first
there's something Festus is not telling us

Since you know it tell us then.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Femeto: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Advocate500:
how most of u reason at times is beyond human comprehension, everything about us is tribalism, how do u think I will feel seeing an agbero in my state or region being recognised by a legitimate government? That is why I believe this nation should be restructured, that is the only way this madness can stop, if u want agbero to rule ur region that is ur cup of tea but don't force such madness on other regions,that is y we have a particular people who believe that boko haram should be allowed into the society again.
How is he ruling over people? He was only chosen to help in the selection process for laborers in his community. Let's research b4 we type and what does restructuring have to do with this?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Jess29: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2020
You people should leave keyamo alone and do the needful. You are an oil merchant and yet you have not created job for the youth in your locality. Sir go and build a build a good company in Anambra so that the youth's in that zone will be employed rather than throwing stones on Keyamo because he objected the interference of the lawmakers in the employment process. Allow the unemployed youth get the skill needed so that we can reduce poverty in this nation. Nawaoo.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by galaxy2020(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2020
This man should learn how to talk, why did the panel ask for a close deliberation when they openly accused him of fraud, what are they hiding? Let everyone speak in public so that we can judge. 20×1000 per state is 20,000,000.00(twenty million naira) every month. You want tofill ur state quota with ur own people or still ghost workers. I support Mr Keyamo.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by TheCvBank: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Agugbadin:

If they are pro Nigeria, they will not request that camera be turned away while discussing with Keyamo.

The 9th Assembly are everything but pro Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Aboguede(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
EVILFOREST:
This IFEANYI UBA should check his health as a matter of Urgency...
He could barely breathe while talking.
This one no be CORONA oooo.
Sounds like someone already suffering from OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA.
He should work on his WEIGHT, immediately.
With COR PULMONALE lurking around.
[/s]

You wrong! Ifeanyi nwa uba is 100% healthy. At least healthier than u and ur kindred grin

He is one of the richest Africans and highly educated despite ur ignorant little life imagination
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Aboguede(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Advocate500:
which useless san? In a sane world will someone like festus come anywhere near of being a San?when u listen to his argument at times he sounds more like elementary lawyer.

cheesy elementary lawyer

That one wey no fit make one educative English statement

San is money

That keyamo can not even pass waec
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Charly68: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
A SAN is ignorant? I think this man needs his head examined
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by earnit2: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
oh
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by oshorstan(f): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
In the reality of Nigerian politics, Keyamo was wrong. There is no activism in politics. The youths he is fighting for are so useless and will still insult him. He will still go and settle with those guys cos he needs them to approve his budget for labour ministry. He was arrogant. forget say u be SAN, this is politics

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Aboguede:
[s][/s]

You wrong! Ifeanyi nwa uba is 100% healthy. At least healthier than u and ur kindred grin

He is one of the richest Africans and highly educated despite ur ignorant little life imagination
My BROTHER no be Fight.
I am not surprised you claimed ownership of him with pride. IF na poor man, you wouldn't do that at all.
No one is talking about WEALTH here.
Rather we are talking about his state of health..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Aboguede(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

My BROTHER no be Fight.
I am not surprised you claimed ownership of him with pride. IF na poor man, you wouldn't do that at all.
No one is talking about WEALTH here.
Rather we are talking about his state of health..

Sure.health. I said he is healthier than u.

You said ignorant bad words against him out of envy and low imagination.

I am anambra just like the ubas, so I love my people.

Keyamo is from rivers and I grow up in rivers state and I can boldly tell any body that r95% of rivers graduates can not defend their certs including keyamo!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by HRMK: 12:23am On Jul 03, 2020
SAME KEYAMO?THE #SANLAWYER?THIS SENATOR IS THE ONE THAT IS IGNORANT OF THE LAW!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Rhea(f): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This IFEANYI UBA should check his health as a matter of Urgency...
He could barely breathe while talking.
This one no be CORONA oooo.
Sounds like someone already suffering from OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA.
He should work on his WEIGHT, immediately.
With COR PULMONALE lurking around.

Covid is here for a reason
There is need to clean out the stables
The man is chopping his money....literally grin grin cheesy cheesy
O na-ata ive alu (cash money) cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules by Kingspin(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
NextGovernor:
The annoying thing here is these people are fighting for their own slot so they can politicize it and give to their thugs. They want to hijack the system but they are so angry that Keyamo intelligently stood his ground.
I don't trust any of the actors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NJC Advises Buhari To Confirm Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN / Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria / Panic As FG Prepares To Downsize Federal Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.