Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University (54263 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by bolicks: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
These Ibo people sef dey too much. Book Dem Sabi, Money them Get, Ride-on Biko
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by IgboPikin: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Drchristian:
I swear with my whole life d dude is not product if Anambra educational system and upbringing

Yoruba Amaka
Kudos bro, so Russian university has turned to Afonja university?
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Mraphel: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Uchasa:

Just imagine,I have many questions for you
(1)There is nothing like Yoruba-Igbo
(2)Most Igbos in South West detest Yoruba soups,that's why they call you guys "ofe many","pepper",e.t.c
(3)People who study in the South East and South South do academically better than their counterparts in the South West.
(4)My brother when a tribe does well,you uphold the tribe,stop affilitiating them with what they are not.
Igbo amaka!!!!
Any Igbo born and brought up in d west ain't fully Igbo again.
Stop claiming people you didnt helped because they're from ur extraction.

Anyone that speaks Yoruba and Igbo is not fully Igbo.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Bandale: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
PureFace1:

You guys are really delusional lol, You have conquered Yoruba in business but you are still the Economic refugee, economic migrants and the poorest in the South while Yoruba are among the richest in Africa and you cry marginalization every day. Even in Economy all the five South East states are no match for Ogun state and Lagos state

Every year Yoruba dominate Forbes Africa list back to back, you conquered business and education in your dream Osu, humor me more cheesy

Lol look at this poor afonja head hunter and open defection legend with his ugly scarface talking about economic migration grin. It is still your people at Ladipo that were crying like little babies complaining that Igbos have bought up all the land in Lagos tongue. Your people on Forbes list only got there because Igbos lost civil war and your people who are natural snakes and leeches now occupied the oil sector that's all. But generally you Yorubas are poor and wretched. Imagine calling Igbos economic refugees yet its only Lagos which does not even belong to you Yorubas that we go to tongue. Continue to gloat over your Yoruba cooked up statistics, tell me which SW state that is economically stable than Anambra, IMO, Enugu?, your Abeokuta still looks like slum. Even Ebonyi is fast developing than your Ekiti and Osun poverty stricken states. Yoruba are riffraff...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad / Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths / Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.