Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander (35909 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by MadeINchenzen2: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
chai ! where is Jack Bauer
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Chiggsglover(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Very very sad, I felt her pain.
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Brytesp(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Losing someone so close to your heart isn't fucking easy cry cry feel so sorry for her family

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by SweetCunt97(f): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Snitches get Stitches if na those blacks over there. They should add incentives
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by amaniro: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2020
englishmart:
Which Alexander? I know of one Alexander at Gwarinpa who for days now have been flexing us main main. He once spoke about Keffi, or Keffe, kaffi as his relative. Sadly, he left this morning
The brother is in UK and he died ever since..
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Bewiseedet(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2020
It really tough here bro. If I don't tell you I bet you won't understand
Golan007:

David when would you stop doing this?
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Tillatalk: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Something must kill a man
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by ifko: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
i like Khafi. i follow her morning prayers on youtube live. such a sweet angel
After d prayer she will go and collect preeq, u had better pray your prayer on your own
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Bewiseedet(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2020
anonymous1759:

B
life is really unpredictable
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Bewiseedet(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2020
ifko:

Pls don't kill yourself, if u have sth to spare pls give D's dude
Life is really unpredictable
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2020
englishmart:
Which Alexander? I know of one Alexander at Gwarinpa who for days now have been flexing us main main. He once spoke about Keffi, or Keffe, kaffi as his relative. Sadly, he left this morning
nairaland come and see idiot i have found him here he has be in nairaland talking nonsense since so finaly he was found by me what shall we do with him now

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by wale377(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Shepherd bush..... is one of the most fueled places with gangs in London (west London). Rip young lad
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Ygrette(f): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
wat of people wey lose both mom and dad at a tender age

It isn't any worse than someone who loses one parent. Pain is pain.

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by LaReinaa(f): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2020
I really feel for this family, I can’t wish this on my worst enemy.. so sad cry

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Bryan88(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Kobicove:
What was so important that the guy had to go to the store so late in the night? undecided

Who goes to a store at 1 am?!

RIP to him sha
that's abroad for you...though some places in this Abuja does that too but i dont see me goin out by that time of the day tho.
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by lekki1444: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2020
ifko:

After d prayer she will go and collect preeq, u had better pray your prayer on your own
hey if she collect preeq or not is her business. I like the gentle spirit on her is why i follow her

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Adeyinka123: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2020
So touching and painful!! OMG ��� This human race ehen!! What a loving family. This pain is just too much to bear. May God console them in JESUS Almighty name �
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by SavageBoy: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2020
englishmart:

You are trying to be funny huhundecided

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Coldie(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2020
This bb naija really ruined this girls life.

This would have been the best time for her to employ her police skills, but she's no longer in the force
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by LaReinaa(f): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2020
ifko:

Pls don't kill yourself, if u have sth to spare pls give D's dude
He should kill himself if he wants to, stop endorsing begging!
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Coldie(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Darkharvest:

Your destiny is in your hand, Try to think outside the box, you will be fine, trust me.
That outside the box might be crime though
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Whobedatte(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Not all sins should be forgiven
How can this murderers repent and sth make heaven ?
How??
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Mowsid(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2020
so sad

may we never die untimely �
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Mowsid(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2020
so sad

may we never die untimely �
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by onadana: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Chai! Too bad.....this family can never remain same again.

If you have lost a close family member in an accident or this kind of situation, you'd understand the pains they are passing thru.

May God bring healing to your home dear Khaffi.

They will never remain the same.The pains is forever.You can only live with it.It is a horrifying experience. In 2weeks my late wife will be one year gone and the pains still lingers on as the day I received that phone call that changed my life forever.
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by LaReinaa(f): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Lostz:
I thought you are a police officer?abi na dick department you dea?
You can’t possible be a human being and be this insensitive. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by onadana: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Coldie:
This bb naija really ruined this girls life.

This would have been the best time for her to employ her police skills, but she's no longer in the force

Nah you sack am ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt / Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.