Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander (35887 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by StagethemTVee: 3:54am On Jul 02, 2020
"If you know who killed my brother come forward, I beg you", says BBNaija's Khafi Khareem and her mother as it's revealed Alexander was shot in a case of mistaken identity.

A BBC feature shows family members of the late Alexander Khareem pleading for information about his killers.

Alexander, 20, the younger brother of BBNaija's Khafi Khareem, was shot dead on June 8, 2020, just after midnight. He suffered gunshot wounds to his chest and abdomen on Askew Road in Shepherd's Bush.

It later emerged that his death on a London street was a case of mistaken identity. Detectives said a white Range Rover Evoque linked to the murder was later found burnt out nearby in Ealing.

Khafi Kareem took to Twitter to beg for information about her brother's killers. She shared the video of the BBC feature on her brother and accompanied it with a plea. "On the 1st of January 2020 I had no idea I would be going into the 1st day of the second half of the year without my little brother," Khafi wrote, adding, "Almost a month on and the person who has broken my family still has not been found. The hardest thing was not being there for my brother when he cried out for help. I'm praying we can help him now. If you know who did this please come forward. I beg you. #HelpAlex."

In the BBC feature, members of Khafi's family members spoke about the late Alexander and pleaded with his killers to turn themselves in. "If you did this and you are watching this at home, Please turn yourself up to Police. No mother should go through this. This is everlasting sorrow," Khafi's mother said in tears.

Good morning from early bird grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cM7-Becors

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by tillaman(m): 4:07am On Jul 02, 2020
They just wasted the Lad’s life like that!!
Those UK street gangs are very Ruthless they go just dey Stab anyhow no wonder Jason statham stabs anyhow in his movies it’s a Uk thing

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by adolfHitler1934: 5:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Chai! Too bad.....this family can never remain same again.

If you have lost a close family member in an accident or this kind of situation, you'd understand the pains they are passing thru.

May God bring healing to your home dear Khaffi.

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by ModestGal(f): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Oga o
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by tyson98: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Chai! Too bad.....this family can never remain same again.

If you have lost a close family member in an accident or this kind of situation, you'd understand the pains they are passing thru.

May God bring healing to your home dear Khaffi.
I lost my mum in 1999 till now I still dey feel am

This life no just balance

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by SaveALife1: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2020
May his killers be found in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by oluwamile(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2020
I don't know y People kill,I mean u don't have any right to end someone's existence
It's sad,pls take heart ma,even when u find the killers(which I pray u do)life can't still be the same with you.
I feel it was a case of deal gone wrong,there is no case of mistaken identity
Guys don't be too secretive,if u are into a deal,tell someone ur close to,ur friend or family
Many father's have died as a result of hiding things from their wives
May God help us all

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Kobicove(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2020
What was so important that the guy had to go to the store so late in the night? undecided

Who goes to a store at 1 am?!

RIP to him sha

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by femmyapson(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2020
okay

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by englishmart(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Which Alexander? I know of one Alexander at Gwarinpa who for days now have been flexing us main main. He once spoke about Keffi, or Keffe, kaffi as his relative. Sadly, he left this morning

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Lewisalexander(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2020
RIP to the dead. Sad
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by PureGoldh(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2020
See Young and vibrant blood wey dey ride on the right path.

Ndi Ife oma na aso nsoo ewepu ndu fa ewetaghi

May God give his family the fortitude to bear this loss

5 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Sommydisaster(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2020
lipsrsealed

Like I use to hear life no balance at all
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2020
tyson98:

I lost my mum in 1999 till now I still dey feel am

This life no just balance
wat of people wey lose both mom and dad at a tender age

4 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by BigTableShaker(f): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Come naija, come take otumokpor kill the killer.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by EwuGambia: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
She better find her way to okiripoto, the land beyond seven mountains and seven seas, and collect beta jazz.... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by pahoehoe: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Police, please help our sweet darling babe find the killers of his brother. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to know how you will be making N2M profit per plot from Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Itisallright: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
We can't just predict this life....

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by money121(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Kingpele(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2020
chai, may those scum of the earth be caught, very any how people... Though I don't support your behavior at bbn but this is about loosing a promising youngster , I have been there once and I can say it will always seem like a bad dream... From the bottom of my heart I say may your family find justice for Alex... Sorry dear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Kibedoy457: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning �
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2020
I thought you are a police officer?abi na dick department you dea?
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Obierika(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Another unsolved murder
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by mamaafrik(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Why waste time and resources locating the killer,when just with #90,000 only Baba Ayonle'fa will send sango to kill the man for you.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by BigBelleControl(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2020
There are curious questions to ask.

London is know I for a lot of gang wars and for him to be shot means there's more to it even though it is said that it's a case if mistaken identity.

We don't even know if Kaffy was reinstated into the London Met Police, she could use her position and experience to find out the killer(s).

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by lekki1444: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2020
i like Khafi. i follow her morning prayers on youtube live. such a sweet angel

5 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Kinzo0917(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
May God heal d family �. I pray � that d killers be found. May d killers be disgraced and humiliated just as Westham disgraced chelsea yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics / Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.