Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,217 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander (35908 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by yvelchstores(f): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Very painful. May God protect us all.
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Stefaniebo(f): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2020
it's really so painful. may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by onadana: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Coldie:

U no hear d news?

You no hear for the BBC analysis wey dem say she herself is a member of the metropolitan police
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by onadana: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2020
Ingriid:

So sorry for ur loss sir. May u not know sorrow ever again. God will keep u and ur household.

Amen.God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by youngestgrad(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Kobicove:
What was so important that the guy had to go to the store so late in the night? undecided

Who goes to a store at 1 am?!

RIP to him sha
Are you insane, is that the reason to be killed?
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Hypocrit: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2020
LaReinaa:

You’re the hypocrite here, your monika says it all grin
Someone that owns a smartphone and could afford data to beg on a sensitive topic like this is obviously not normal..
People like you with your entitled mentality are the ones normalizing begging in this country!

Online begging has suddenly become a full time job.

When people actually want commit suicide, they don’t announce it...

You don’t have to beg to survive, get your lazy ass off social media, enter the street and work to survive..

Take your sentimental self outta here sad
if your logic should be justified, then the other guy's logic is not anyway less than yours. Applying your type of logic to this alleged case of mistaken identity, i can blame the young victim for his demise... "why should he go out that late in the night? If they could know it's a case of mistaken identity they should be able to know the killers also, but they are still searching for the killers, which means that they are trying to absolve their son of every wrong doing, and deviate attentions from any gang war... I can then say the boy was a member of a gang, or he traded with some bad group". But this logic will be insensitive, void of facts and mere assumptions, which all of your logic also depicted. But for all we believe, humanly, it is wrong for us to be insensitive, mock and presume on others pain and anguish, which both cases of the murdered boy and the hungry beggar simply represent; anything other than that is bias and hypocrisy. Lol... Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by madridsta007(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Chai! Too bad.....this family can never remain same again.

If you have lost a close family member in an accident or this kind of situation, you'd understand the pains they are passing thru.

May God bring healing to your home dear Khaffi.

This is true.
It can never remain the same, unless the Holy Spirit helps them.
I have seen families loose someone and then break up in a couple of years. One person will accuse another person, another person will accuse someone else, etc.
That is why they need closure. That is why the killer needs to be found.
The UK gives so lenient sentences for crimes like this. Within 5-6 years the guy will be out. And armed to kill again.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Kobicove(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2020
youngestgrad:

Are you insane, is that the reason to be killed?

From where I'm standing you're the one who looks insane!
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Kobicove(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2020
endyosas:
This is Uk not Nigeria Shit Head !

Monkey brain who asked you?! undecided
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Kobicove(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
onadana:

Shut up there.Will you keep kwayet...Oloshi..you think their society is as backwards as ours.There is no night or day in developed normal society. You can move at anytime.
Anyway when death comes calling it comes.It is the living that postulates it should have being this or that.If death comes one can't escape it.

Nkitá àlá get your brain out of your ass!
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by LaReinaa(f): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hypocrit:
if your logic should be justified, then the other guy's logic is not anyway less than yours. Applying your type of logic to this alleged case of mistaken identity, i can blame the young victim for his demise... "why should he go out that late in the night? If they could know it's a case of mistaken identity they should be able to know the killers also, but they are still searching for the killers, which means that they are trying to absolve their son of every wrong doing, and deviate attentions from any gang war... I can then say the boy was a member of a gang, or he traded with some bad group". But this logic will be insensitive, void of facts and mere assumptions, which all of your logic also depicted. But for all we believe, humanly, it is wrong for us to be insensitive, mock and presume on others pain and anguish, which both cases of the murdered boy and the hungry beggar simply represent; anything other than that is bias and hypocrisy. Lol... Have a nice day.
I thought I was responding to a human being but after reading the rubbish you consciously typed, I finally realized that you’re not normal, your brain cells has shifted and it has really damaged the little sense of reasoning you once had grin

Nicely put, you don’t have sense grin grin cheesy
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by meobizy(f): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
The police will catch the killers. Over there they don't play with murder cases. Nairalanders don't understand that most developed countries are very safe, one can go out no matter what time of the day. It's not like here where every eatery closes by ten at night. My time there, I went out for breakfast constantly by twelve in the morning.
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Chirowman(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
this young man's life has been cut short by evil gangsters ,I pray they killers get caught.
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by benjazzy009(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
what if it is one of the cartel gangs she arrested while she was working as a cop then....just guessing
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Blakpot: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
englishmart:
Which Alexander? I know of one Alexander at Gwarinpa who for days now have been flexing us main main. He once spoke about Keffi, or Keffe, kaffi as his relative. Sadly, he left this morning

Ur weird man!
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Jaqenhghar: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobicove:
What was so important that the guy had to go to the store so late in the night? undecided

Who goes to a store at 1 am?!

RIP to him sha
You wont understand.
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by earnit2: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
It's ok, anything u say
EwuGambia:

Okiripoto is not snow white o shocked....neither is it Merlin....snow white and Merlin dey learn work for where okiripoto dey. This one is real life, not film.
According to legend, all bushpaths lead to okiripoto, enter any nearby bush and follow paths.. undecided
Dont forget to carry 2 raw eggs... angry
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Adetetisimi: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Get your plain and pattern at affordable price
Surprise someone and make them happy

Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by QuinieR(f): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blakpot:

Ur weird man!
Hi can’t access my mail
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
She's a police officer who has been involved in the investigation of criminals, what makes her think it's a mistake?
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Stanchem029: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
SaveALife1:
May his killers be found in Jesus name
Anthony munachi okeke the criminal, are you back to business? I thought you have resigned.
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Mastakija(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
They should just 4get about it
I know its hard to 4get dats kind of a thing... but
Whats done is done
After all they said its a mistaken identity
It wasn't done internationally
Re: Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander by Greatzeus(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
He was shot after midnight,what would a responsible well trained 20 years old be doing outside by that time? He's dead and gone,mourn and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Steps Out For A Dinner Party (Photos) / Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.