Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen (2277 Views)

Can Semen Cause Pregnancy? / Semen Dropping During Excretion / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Yababoy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
Research has shown that one tablespoon of semen has approximately 20 calories. It has also been observed that semen also contains zinc and calcium which helps prevent tooth decay.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by mamaken: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2011
offer urs on ebay . . . tongue
u might get rich!
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Yababoy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
I'm actually considering it, but I'm sure your guy's isn't worth a cent(that's if you have one).
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Yababoy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. The protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in one egg white. Also, women physically exposed to semen are less likely to suffer from depression. The ingesting of it is called 'spermophagia'. Studies suggest that seminal plasma both prevents and fights cancer, particularly breast cancer.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by tomiade1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^ ha ha! guy, u harsh o!
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by mamaken: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2011
Yababoy:

I'm actually considering it, but I'm sure your guy's isn't worth a cent(that's if you have one).

actually u r right. . .
r u looking for a business partner?
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
Yababoy:

Research has shown that one tablespoon of semen has approximately 20 calories. It has also been observed that semen also contains zinc and calcium which helps prevent tooth decay.

source?
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by bigprick(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
yababoy, are you by any chance one of the patients who escaped from that mental hospital in yaba?
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by tomiade1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^^ . ;d
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Yababoy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2011
Check this links http://www.medicalfaq.net/what_contains_zinc_/ta-109201/p9
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_semen_contain for more info.
@bigprick: Sorry for disappointing u, i wasn't a patient I was your doctor, u remember me, the lanky bespectacled doctor, always begging u to keep ur cool cos ull be alright under my care, uh?

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Yababoy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2011
More info; One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. The protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in one egg white. Also, women physically exposed to semen are less likely to suffer from depression. The ingesting of it is called 'spermophagia'. Studies suggest that seminal plasma both prevents and fights cancer, particularly breast cancer.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
Vomit and exit thread
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Yababoy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Rokiatu: Please come back, you dont have to vomit, you can do your guy and yourself a whole lot of good U know. Only try it once in a while and not always. wink wink
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by poweredcom(m): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2011
@mamaken @rokiatu

Now on ya knees, open ya mouth wide open how wait oohhh my gadd, wait its comign, shoots it in their mouth arghhhh now swallow that bitch!!!!1 they swallow it, dammmm, grin ;DYeeesssss
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 04, 2011
@roki. . . I'm terribly dissappointed in you.
How do you expect to keep a virile, spunky man if you don't swallow? undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2011
2buff:

@roki. . . I'm terribly dissappointed in you.
How do you expect to keep a virile, spunky man if you don't swallow? undecided
ewwww gezzz ough. Don't worry, my man wouldn't mind.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2011
^^ what do you have against it though?
I would be pissed if a chick wasted my seed that she's supposed to be swallowing
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 04, 2011
2buff:

^^ what do you have against it though?
I would be pissed if a chick wasted my seed that she's supposed to be swallowing
buhahahahaha really? grin grin

Guys luv it, but me I don't. But then again I am a virgin so you know. grin grin grin
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2011
It's all in the mind. Just visualize that you're drinking ogi or something grin
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2011
Lets stop! This discussion is getting gosh. grin
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by poweredcom(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
buhahahahaha really? Grin Grin

Guys luv it, but me I don't. But then again I am a virgin so you know

See Virgin, nai u don know wetin sperm be, no worry when e enter you na pot belly for 9months u go carry,
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
roll eyes
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by arizona23(m): 12:25am On Feb 12, 2011
well i think the only reason that will prompt ladies to swallow sperm is because is naturally rich and makes them to look good always.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen by MaiSuya(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2011
Yababoy:

hmmm. . .it means those guys who. . .em release a lot are actually losing a lot a nutrients!

So guys make una take note!

(1) (Reply)

Uses of Castor Oil / Another Rape Technique In Town. Ladies Pls Be Careful. / Breaking. First Dose Of Covid-19 Vaccine To Be Tested On UK Humans Thursday!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.