Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (61931 Views)

Bernice King, Jidenna, Others Ask Buhari To Release Jailed Protesters / Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
Lol he wan take style change my topic. When u see two or three Igbo standing, try and listen to their conversation, it's all about Tinubu and Bubu.
The smartest and most stupid politician in Nigeria has to be discussed nah
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintLucia: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
The smartest and most stupid politician in Nigeria has to be discussed nah
Lol he wan take style change my topic. When u see two or three Igbo standing, try and listen to their conversation, it's all about Tinubu and Bubu.
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
Ahhh! Onoburuku ni e Sha! Emi l'oun gbe l'enu Jo? Oomo agbalagba abii!
Fvcking troll! Bye joor
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintLucia: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
Ahhh! Onoburuku ni e Sha! Emi l'oun gbe l'enu Jo? Oomo agbalagba abii!
Fvcking troll! Bye joor
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
ifytrik:
Congratulations to the family, may God bless this child(bat junior) with a good heart and make him not to become an armed robber lyk his grand father (bat senior)
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Go for DNA First
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by BlackfireX: 1:07am On Jul 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
Those ones are clowns no responsible Nigerian recognise them cos they are poo poo. But na Igbo still dey gossip and discus Jagaban and Bubu even Jonathan that lost election had moved on with his life but Igbo no wan gree

Peter obi poopoo grin walahi iya basira have used your remaining brain, in a normal climes Peter is greater than tinubu and osinbande the mere commissioner+ supreme leader on toilet matters.

You tribalistic mumu started it, now the igbos are giving you the dose of your medicine, in 2-5 years the Igbo's will focus on media ... Etiri nkankan

Jonathan lost an election, since bihari won are we not all suffering his myopic , nepotistic rule? The same price they sell a bag of rice , is that not the same price sold to you zombies? Oponu.

Not everyone who don't believe in the charade called tinubu is Igbo... There are igbos who love tinubu's ambition and there are yorubas who will vote against him .

Igbos have moved on, but the sophisticated mistake you guys committed is haunting all, and you expect the igbos not to point to your sophisticated decisions that is wreaking havoc on this country.

Ogbeni se owa alright?
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Burgerlomo: 2:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 3:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Now that theyve given Ibo name, Jidenna, to Master Tinubu, hopefully my inlaws will calm and leave Jidenna's grandfather alone. Abi...
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by obaaderemi: 3:45am On Jul 04, 2020
sonnie10:
They should have named him Oluwafundaddyagbapresidentniorukojesu.
grin madtttttt!
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintLucia: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Peter obi poopoo grin walahi iya basira have used your remaining brain, in a normal climes Peter is greater than tinubu and osinbande the mere commissioner+ supreme leader on toilet matters.

You tribalistic mumu started it, now the igbos are giving you the dose of your medicine, in 2-5 years the Igbo's will focus on media ... Etiri nkankan

Jonathan lost an election, since bihari won are we not all suffering his myopic , nepotistic rule? The same price they sell a bag of rice , is that not the same price sold to you zombies? Oponu.

Not everyone who don't believe in the charade called tinubu is Igbo... There are igbos who love tinubu's ambition and there are yorubas who will vote against him .

Igbos have moved on, but the sophisticated mistake you guys committed is haunting all, and you expect the igbos not to point to your sophisticated decisions that is wreaking havoc on this country.

Ogbeni se owa alright?
Lol see your long essay like Peter Obi CV that he presented as Atiku running mate during the last general election that didn't take him to anywhere grin Like I said before u deviate from the main topic Emperor Wike is a paperweight politician that couldn't influence his friend to win the PDP presidential primary election inside Port Harcourt grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by BlackfireX: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
Lol see your long essay like Peter Obi CV that he presented as Atiku running mate during the last general election that didn't take him to anywhere grin Like I said before u deviate from the main topic Emperor Wike is a paperweight politician that couldn't influence his friend to win the PDP presidential primary election inside Port Harcourt grin

Long but verifiable CV is better than buhari certificate you are still looking for grin
You speak as if nobody voted for peter obi ... During the VP debate , he floored the mere commissioner.... Please don't cry.

It was your sophisticated mistake that brought insecurity to Nigeria.. You all went blind because of hatred, expecting bihari to die, 2023, and you brought a well known bigot to power, now he is giving it to everyone hot hot.

See in 2023... It is North / SE vs. SW/ North.
Who do you think will win? The north have no party when it comes to power / presidency.
The north have a block vote, SE and SS have a block vote... The SW is known for 40/ vote...
What happened in 2015 will repeat itself ...
I hope I have schooled you like my uncle schooled osinbanjo .
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintLucia: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Long but verifiable CV is better than buhari certificate you are still looking for grin
You speak as if nobody voted for peter obi ... During the VP debate , he floored the mere commissioner.... Please don't cry.

It was your sophisticated mistake that brought insecurity to Nigeria.. You all went blind because of hatred, expecting bihari to die, 2023, and you brought a well known bigot to power, now he is giving it to everyone hot hot.

See in 2023... It is North / SE vs. SW/ North.
Who do you think will win? The north have no party when it comes to power / presidency.
The north have a block vote, SE and SS have a block vote... The SW is known for 40/ vote...
What happened in 2015 will repeat itself ...
I hope I have schooled you like my uncle schooled osinbanjo .
Lol long essay CV that was presented to gullible followers in vain. Go and google Wikipedia, u will see Bubu name on American War College of alumni class 1980. A former minister, governor of the northeastern state, a former head of state, a former PTF, a veteran commander in the armed forces and now a two terms president. Bubu is too much jare ..... But don't deviate from the main topic that says your emperor is a paperweight politician that couldn't influence his friend to win the PDP presidential primary election inside Port grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by rhames(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2020
IJOBA2:
THE FUTURE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE

The future chief brigand of Lagos state
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Smoothwave: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Discombulator:
Mtcheww family of looters,God bless you child,may you not grow up and be unfortunate like your ugly grandfather

Your own grandfather that is not unfortunate. What has he achieved
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by profmicky: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2020
Tinubu's unfortunate is greater than your ancestors fortunate, baskard

Discombulator:
Mtcheww family of looters,God bless you child,may you not grow up and be unfortunate like your ugly grandfather
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by BlackfireX: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
Lol long essay CV that was presented to gullible followers in vain. Go and google Wikipedia, u will see Bubu name on American War College of alumni class 1980. A former minister, governor of the northeastern state, a former head of state, a former PTF, a veteran commander in the armed forces and now a two terms president. Bubu is too much jare ..... But don't deviate from the main topic that says your emperor is a paperweight politician that couldn't influence his friend to win the PDP presidential primary election inside Port grin

Have you eaten??
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintLucia: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Have you eaten??
U wan food ni grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by shegzydave(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
wooow so they are even Christian I can see James, no Muslim name I thought the grand father is a Muslim, the son is not a Muslim
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by BlackfireX: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
U wan food ni grin

Kilo se??
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintLucia: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Kilo se??
Lol u better type in Igbo if u don't understand Anago grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by BlackfireX: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
Lol u better type in Igbo if u don't understand Anago grin

Are you sure you are Yoruba grin

What did you cook?? O ga fun e
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintLucia: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Are you sure you are Yoruba grin

What did you cook?? O ga fun e
Lol I'm from Brazil grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by BlackfireX: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
Lol I'm from Brazil grin

Who sold you there...

Or you travelled there...

grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintLucia: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=BlackfireX post=91371378]

Who sold you there...

Or you travelled there...

grin[/quote Lol ask google grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Discombulator: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
profmicky:
Tinubu's unfortunate is greater than your ancestors fortunate, baskard

Na your papa and mama you dey talk to
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Discombulator: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Smoothwave:

Your own grandfather that is not unfortunate. What has he achieved
My grandfather can buy your mother,father,grandpa,grandma with just a weeks pay.
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Smoothwave: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Discombulator:

My grandfather can buy your mother,father,grandpa,grandma with just a weeks pay.

I actually ask you a simple question and you just prove how myopic and primitive you are in your thinking.. Your life would have been better if you channel your frustrations and anger to something meaningful rather than displaying your masculinity on social media...
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Discombulator: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Smoothwave:

I actually ask you a simple question and you just prove how myopic and primitive you are in your thinking.. Your life would have been better if you channel your frustrations and anger to something meaningful rather than displaying your masculinity on social media...

Your display of unintelligence is chaotic, I just answered your question, you might want to relate to a much more intelligent person to explain to you.
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Smoothwave: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Discombulator:

Your display of unintelligence is chaotic, I just answered your question, you might want to relate to a much more intelligent person to explain to you.

You claim to be intelligent and yet lack the ability to criticise and use words constructively without been rude or insultive..

I think you are so gullible and lack formal education.

I won't let you drag me into this shenanigans of yours, so am done with this discussion...

Good day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.