Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After (38138 Views)

CP Aderemi Adeoye Street In Anambra State - Photo / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by isan(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'm enjoying this thread the children of hate should not come here

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Convention107: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
"DO GOODOO" in joel amadi's voice
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by ofiko123(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice one.. Nigeria sai Buhari..
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Dealdean: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by joshepade(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Buhari trying to buy the heart of the yorubas in a cheap way, against 2023 election.
First, it was MKO,....and now Oba Aderemi...Ok o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by pointstores(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nawa
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by ejimatic: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-remembers-ooni-aderemi-40-years-after/amp/
. Late Tadenikawo Adesoji Aderemi....His father was a great hunter and warrior .He was in the forest when Late Adesoji was born.When he came back home and was handed the new baby ,he carried him and saw the sign that he would be the king in future .That is why the man named him Tadenikawomolara meaning "respect him because he would be a King " shortened as Tadenikawo" .Years later,when he grew up, he became ooni of Ife..

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Tonimax: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
He is officially un-shocked at this matter lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by GeniusWeb: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oh! really?? Do today's politicians thinks people will remember for good after years of leaving office?
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Truetalk3139: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
He was a Great Leader

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Dove1998(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Are u ready to build your dream future, do you want to accumulate money while others sleep?
IAM not going to give you money or tell you anything like; "invest 50k and get 1million", if you must know , money don't work like that, money is don't come to those who are afraid of taking risk, likewise those who want to get it overnight, money making business is a gradual process.
How I wish I learned some of the things I have learnt about money before now, maybe the story would have been totally different.
Now you have the opportunity that I never had, and what do you do, grab it or leave it and regret later?.
Whatever descision you will make today will either build or collapse you, the ball is in your court why don't you make good use of it.
What IAM to teach you is a lifetime opportunity you might have this opportunity again, so I will advise you don't let it pass u by.

Don't be scared to take risk, the only thing keeping you in porverty, conquer it and be liberated..

Is my WhatsApp line.
Dabo Amos cheyi.
Is my Facebook account.
@Amoscheyi
Is my twitter handle.
@cheyidigital
Is my Instagram account.

Don't be scared just ask me how .
And I promise I won't let u down.
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by benitwater(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Great king.
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by muykem: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Meanwhile Sijuwade was fighting for supremacy back, front, left, right and centre.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by CocoaOla: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Christistruth00:

And Modakeke meanwhile Ooni Aderemi's first wife was from Modakeke

Yeah Aderemi was bringing all yoruba family tribe together the real yoruba father Modakeke people are blood line of
Oranmiyan Omoluabi Odede the first king of OYO empire. Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Eniitan is working in the foot path of Oba Aderemi bring the resolving family matters and bringing all Yoruba s together from Benin Kingdom to OYO to Ilaje to ijesha to ijebu and all we need more love in yoruba family

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by richie5: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fucking traitors
peeps4u:

Are you from Modakeke?

I am from Modakeke.

You are so right in your posts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Amdoyin(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
isan:
I'm enjoying this thread the children of hate should not come here
even me o. Nobody should derailed the thread. My uncle was killed in the Ife/,Modakeke war... He was a radionic
/technician living in Ife. We are actually from Ibadan, but he lives and work in Ife. He had a serious misunderstanding with a customer during the 1997 war and the customer an indigene of Ife raised false alarm that my uncle is from Modakeke. He was brutally killed and head cut.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Oba Okunade Sijuade was unable to follow the footsteps of his predecessor cry

Ife had the most unprecedented growth and development during his reign. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife was his influence

Oba Sijuade was Ooni of London during his reign. Ile-Ife was his farm yard. All the contracts meant for the catchment area of the university supposedly to be given to small and medium scale contractors were in his kitty. OAU began her inglorious descent during his reign.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Omishor2020(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Christistruth00:

And he made their Chief a King abi.
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by ekestic1976(f): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Christistruth00:

Ooni Aderemi's mother too was from Modakeke. It's a major reason on he didn't have trouble with Modakeke.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by CocoaOla: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amdoyin:
even me o. Nobody should derailed the thread. My uncle was killed in the Ife/,Modakeke war... He was a radionic
/technician living in Ife. We are actually from Ibadan, but he lives and work in Ife. He had a serious misunderstanding with a customer during the 1997 war and the customer an indigene of Ife raised false alarm that my uncle is from Modakeke. He was brutally killed and head cut.
Eniitan has apologies you know family matters and land issue s

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Omishor2020(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
joshepade:
Buhari trying to buy the heart of the yorubas in a cheap way, against 2023 election.
First, it was MKO,....and now Oba Aderemi...Ok o

Lol. For his third term abi?? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Amotolongbo(f): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
peeps4u:

Are you from Modakeke?

I am from Modakeke.

You are so right in your posts
Nope

Born and bred in Ife

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by Longman8: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Long live the King. this is one of the foundamental reason of living,that you be remembered of ur great achievement and the numerous number of people u put smiles on their faces even after years of ur departure.RIP ON HRM

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by isan(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Damn that was so barbaric
Amdoyin:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by sleemomymy: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
teebaxy:
I WONDER WHAT BUAHARI WILL BE REMEMBERD AFTER 40 YEARS
HE WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE PERSON WHO CONSTRUCTED SECOND NIGER BRIDGE WHICH GEJ FAILED TO CONSTRUCT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by bejeria101(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Does he remember his name is Jibrin? What do I even know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by CocoaOla: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Nope

Born and bred in Ife
which compound in Ife?
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Femi Adesina and presidency have ran out of propaganda tools. They are now writing love letters to their slaves that died long time ago.

Fulani terrorist presidency just sent their errands to start writing something to confuse so called Nigga areans from asking them questions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by pyro62(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
AFONJAS
Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by immantoks: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sijuade was busy causing trouble and war everywhere such a terrible king.the warlord can never be remembered for something good.Thank God for the life of Papa Adesoji so peaceful and calm king.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After by shadrach77: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
ejimatic:
. Late Tadenikawo Adesoji Aderemi....His father was a great hunter and warrior .He was in the forest when Late Adesoji was born.When he came back home and was handed the new baby ,he carried him and saw the sign that he would be the king.That is why the man named him Tadenikawomolara meaning "respect him because he would be a King " shortened as Tadenikawo" .Years later he became ooni of Ife..

Who told you this fable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Live On Channels Tv Politics Today / Ugwuanyi, Pete Edochie, Aki & Others Celebrate Easter With Children (Photos) / Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.