Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? (1435 Views)

Worst Dressed Female Celebrities At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere? / 40th Birthday Party Of The Odufuye Triplets (Photos) / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by YorubaKinging: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Please people, I need your opinion on this

If you found out your best friend has been gay for sometimes and he came out openly recently

Now he's planning a Gay wedding

Would you go to that wedding ceremony knowing it's against your religion and belief

Pls MODS can you please help move to the front page ?

Lalasticlala, mynd44 , rocktation
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by thesicilian: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
If he's truly your best friend then do everything possible to support him. To me what's important is a person's character, not his sexuality.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by drskyfly007(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
GOD forbid bad thing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by fergie001: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Since he is a close friend, I can attend VIRTUALLY.
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Ezennwa(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2020
hmm!

Gays and Lesbians are modafuckas, they can burn to ashes.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Prechgold1180(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Gays and Lesbians are modapfuckas[
attend fire

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Adrian9(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2020
You stop being my friend once you are gay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Ezennwa(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Prechgold1180:
attend fire
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion, especially Lesbians.

If I see any one of them, I'll kill.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by nabiz(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2020
I will not

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by decatalyst(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2020
thesicilian:
If he's truly your best friend then do everything possible to support him. To me what's important is a person's character, not his sexuality.

Really?

Who guarantees your safety and human dignity in the party?

Safety first!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Every gay needs psychiatric attention. It's a defect. A biological anomaly.
They need help like other mad people that don't know they are mad.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Abeg shut up with your woke brain.

Would you support him if he was a pedophile?

Woke people should be rid off of nairaland. They should keep to twitter

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by helinues: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2020
That my friend self no fit get the gut to invite me now

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by prowriterss: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2020
I will not

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by donbachi(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Dem go just drug u.
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HomerTimpson: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2020
This is how some rape cases began,but anyways in case you attend and you are served DONOT,dude run for your a§§..

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by thesicilian: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2020
decatalyst:

Really?

Who guarantees your safety and human dignity in the party?

Safety first!
Safety from what? How does what happens between two consenting adults in their bedroom affect your safety?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Philomathhh(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Abeg shut up with your woke brain.

Would you support him if he was a pedophile?

Woke people should be rid off of nairaland. They should keep to twitter

This confirms that you’re a dimwit. What’s the correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia?

You don’t have to accept gay people, or even try to comprehend what we do behind closed doors, just f**king mind your business, and focus on how to make you life better.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Philomathhh:

This confirms that you’re a dimwit. What’s the correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia?

You don’t have to accept gay people, or even try to comprehend what we do behind closed doors, just f**king mind your business, and focus on how to make you life better.
Shhhhhh. "Dimwit"— woke people's go-to insult. They are very dumb yet they think they're smart. Ignorance + arrogance = doom.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Palehair: 4:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Adrian9:
Then you were never his friend in the first place. A real friend doesn't give conditions for one to his friend, that's pretentious and fake. A real friend doesn't accept but tolerates, you don't have to accept him being gay because of your religion or whatnot but you can tolerate him. Afterall, y'all won't speak of his sexual or dating life especially if he knows how much disgust you feel for it, if he's your friend, he will never bring it up
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Palehair: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:
This is how some rape cases began,but anyways in case you attend and you are served DONOT,dude run for your a§§..
Lol, so you think all gay marriages are rape haven? Dude really?
Please do some research. Google is free

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Palehair: 4:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Shhhhhh. "Dimwit"— woke people's go-to insult. They are very dumb yet they think they're smart. Ignorance + arrogance = doom.
No offence but you are the one displaying the ignorance here. That's just mean. It's ok to be homophobic but why would you compare gay people to pedophiles to justify your homophobia. We need to learn to research things we know nothing about. Google is free

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2020
Palehair:

No offence but you are the one displaying the ignorance here. That's just mean. It's ok to be homophobic but why would you compare gay people to pedophiles to justify your homophobia. We need to learn to research things we know nothing about. Google is free
"Oh, this guy is mean" "he's a bully"
Boohoo. You sound like someone who was raised in Disneyland. Did you miss the part I said that this is not your "safe space". You have twitter for that. You sound so hypocritical. You are a gay apologist and you still went ahead to say "it's ok to be homophobic". Is that diplomacy or what?
Better adhere to your cult rules before they cancel you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Palehair: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

"Oh, this guy is mean" "he's a bully"
Boohoo. You sound like someone who was raised in Disneyland. Did you miss the part I said that this is not your "safe space". You have twitter for that. You sound so hypocritical. You are a gay apologist and you still went ahead to say "it's ok to be homophobic". Is that diplomacy or what?
Better adhere to your cult rules before they cancel you.
Of everything I said, this is what you got from it? Rich

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HomerTimpson: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2020
Palehair:

Lol, so you think all gay marriages are rape haven? Dude really?
Please do some research. Google is free
i said some but why attend gay marriage when you are straight ?
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Palehair: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i said some but why attend gay marriage when you are straight ?
Uhhh.... gay people attends straight weddings everytime, remove the adjective and it's just marriage. You attend to support if you want to and your theory is wrong, gay weddings aren't havens of rape
Oh my, do you think only gay people attend gay weddings? Have you ever seen a gay wedding before? Sometimes, the straight folks are even much than the gays especially straight girls

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HomerTimpson: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Palehair:

Uhhh.... gay people attends straight weddings everytime, remove the adjective and it's just marriage. You attend to support if you want to and your theory is wrong, gay weddings aren't havens of rape
Oh my, do you think only gay people attend gay weddings? Have you ever seen a gay wedding before? Sometimes, the straight folks are even much than the gays especially straight girls
AYE
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Adrian9(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Palehair:

Then you were never his friend in the first place. A real friend doesn't give conditions for one to his friend, that's pretentious and fake. A real friend doesn't accept but tolerates, you don't have to accept him being gay because of your religion or whatnot but you can tolerate him. Afterall, y'all won't speak of his sexual or dating life especially if he knows how much disgust you feel for it, if he's your friend, he will never bring it up

Bro, I don't associate with any one who doesn't share my moral values!
If you are my friend, it is either:-
1) You share my values
2)You are better than I am
I cannot have a friend who wants to plunge me into a morally debased practice like homosexuality! Unless I accept the practice.
I cannot pay to God to help me quit smoking when I always hangout with smokers.
DON'T GET ME WRONG,I HATE THE PRACTICE AND NOT THE PERSON!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by merieam16(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
The answer is NO! just find excuse give am

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Gays and Lesbians are modafuckas, they can burn to ashes.

So this is what you opened this thread with the mb MTN gifted you to type? As if anyone cares about what u think
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
merieam16:
The answer is NO! just find excuse give am

Ah ah! Why e come dey pain u like this?? grin grin
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adrian9:

Okay...nobody asked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Monday May 2nd Public Holiday? / Mt Patti Conquerors And Their Re-discovery Of Lokoja / Vertigo Bar & Lounge, Elegushi, Sunday School Specials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.