Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy (20422 Views)

NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Futuragetty: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
obviously this is the new scam trend
Broski, mind what you say oh. covid-19 is real. you may even be a carrier. have you been tested? Most people don't show symptoms because of the number of malaria drugs we have been abusing grin
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by EbenezerTriumph: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Futuragetty:

Broski, mind what you say oh. covid-19 is real. you may even be a carrier. have you been tested? Most people don't show symptoms because of the number of malaria drugs we have been abusing grin
NCDC agent
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Investnow2017: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
One thing I don't so much regret about this Covid-19 is that it has successfully exposed all the noise makers in the world who call themselves prophets or GOs, and not only exposed, it has also confused them. Reasons:
1) None of them could predict this virus that has engulfed the world.
2) They all claim to worship the same God but there is serious confusion among them. Oyakhilome and the fake prophet Abiyome in pH believe that Coronavirus is a scam, so which one did TB Joshua claim that he healed, if it is a scam? You see the confusion among these Satan agents of our time?
God has a reason for allowing this virus though brought about by Satan.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Katanko I've banned three of your accounts Sweetgoodie Ogbenidayo Hushpapy and i'll ban this one when i want to.Get sense! remember you said i'll run,now who is running? OlodoWereyewuarabada!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
KATANKO you are the coward here.I know you like me but sorry bro,i ain't gay.But you could pass me your sis or babe so i can fvck her to multiple orgasms and suck her congo dry.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by achierosion(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Albedo27:
OF DAVID UMAHI, EBONYI STATE AND THE GOVERNANCE OF SMOKESCREEN

Gov David Umahi of Ebonyi State in his usual whet dance had yesterday announced that today, Friday, 3rd of July, 2020, his result for Covid-19 test would be out. One ought not to give him a listening attention but for the purpose of clarity and further unravelling of his governance of claptraps, as someone who has been in the know of his crafty ways, I would like to nibble at the sac of what are likely to be his game plans this time.

Gov Umahi wants to test himself positive and seek a private treatment. He would not want to be kept in the facility he claims to have built for this purpose. He would like to retire to his Uburu dome.

While retiring to his Uburu dome, he would ensure that no camera followed him as long the period would last. He would discard some of the security attachments around him. He would only go with two or three of them and with a car or two only without a trace of governorship on them.

He would hand over leadership to his deputy only on air. He would not hand over in the actual sense of it. He would lock up the Government House and put the keys in his pockets as usual.

While the public would be thinking he's at an isolation facility, Gov Umahi would be supervising his personal projects which include the ongoing expansion of his hotel in Uburu, the one under construction off Abacha Road, opposite Garret Clinic, Portharcourt, Rivers State and numerous others.

He would use the opportunity to brainstorm alongside his inner-house syndicate the next political gimmicks to embark upon and possibly, reach out to the EFCC over a petition on graft against his boys in his government over the N2billion CBN Agric Loan of 2016. The crime is very obvious. When the EFCC wanted to visit the state over the matter recently, the governor took the persons directly affected to the Covid-19 isolation facility in Abakaliki and declared them positive. In order to scare the EFCC from the state, the case of Covid-19 has since been receiving fictive increase to the tune of 400 cases.

The governor would use the opportunity to retire some idle public monies and prepare grounds for the influx of new ones into his personal coffer.

He has been running from pillar to post for quite some time now. Had Covid-19 not come, he could use the opportunity to travel to India or Dubai or China for rendezvous and for other things. Now that foreign trips are not possible, he would resort to hibernating somewhere not known to the public to have some rest.

Gov Umahi is not happy with the Federal Government's decision to open interstate borders. Left for him, the lockdown should linger till December so he could go on with his business with the Covid-19. He wants to use this opportunity and devise means of returning Ebonyi State into more stringent conditions anchored upon Covid-19.

Under the management of the state by his deputy, Barr. Dr. Kelechi Igwe, over 100 new cases of Covid-19 will be announced to shoot it up to 500. Then, he must have attended to all his personal businesses. Now, he'll come back to the state capital and deal with Ebonyi people in manners he never had done before.

At the end, Gov Umahi will be the one giving Ebonyi and his own government bad publicity, not the opposition and the print media journalists any longer.

NCN.

This is a yesterday facebook post by Nwaoba chika Nwaoba, the publicity Secretary of APC Ebonyi state.
gringrin

Levels,
You really captured the whole scenario,
Dave is dribbling us too much biko.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by PoliteActivist: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Witchersunited:
These governors are amusing, if there is anyone with lower chances of infection, it's the governor, have you gone to visit one before?

Even before the virus, the protocol is mad, the amount of people you will meet before him are close to 40, I dont think now that the virus is known and how it spreads is known, its possible for him to be infected, they just use it as yardstick to milk their states further

Inquire how much his treatment will cost and then you will see it .

Please patiently explain to us EXACTLY how testing positive and removing himself will help him milk the state. Will he now be paid for testing positive or what. Tell us exactly what happens
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by PoliteActivist: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Witchersunited:
These governors are amusing, if there is anyone with lower chances of infection, it's the governor, have you gone to visit one before?

Even before the virus, the protocol is mad, the amount of people you will meet before him are close to 40, I dont think now that the virus is known and how it spreads is known, its possible for him to be infected, they just use it as yardstick to milk their states further

Inquire how much his treatment will cost and then you will see it .

Please patiently explain to us EXACTLY how testing positive and removing himself will help him milk the state. Will he now be paid for testing positive or what?Tell us exactly what happens. How about underlings and wives who also test positive? Are they all part of the giant conspiracy?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Albedo27(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
achierosion:
gringrin

Levels,
You really captured the whole scenario,
Dave is dribbling us too much biko.

Achi my man, we are in for a long thing, our governor is really cashing out big in this Covid-19 era.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by millionboi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
How will this news stop Ebonyi people from going about doing what they know how to do best.
delete this post,why talk down ppl tryin to earn dia daily bread.

If thy ask u 4help now,u wouldn't b able to help dem

Edit asap

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Sososo(f): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
SirWarlock:
They have quick and easy access to tests
or better still the new strand of coronavirus is peculiar to governors
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by franklingud(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Anybody that tests positive for corona should die. Especially Nigerian politicians.

Nonsense!!
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by des4ella(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
How will this news stop Ebonyi people from going about doing what they know how to do best.
You will rather praise and asslick a fraudster than to encourage this hardworking guys abi.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by sweetilicious(f): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
My aunty was sworn in as commissioner 3days ago by him o.I hope my mum and everyone tests negative after their 14days quarantine
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by morris477(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
I wish you quick recovery my in-law
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by suremanpatriot: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
After suffering poor citizens with excessive lockdown? This guys are heartless and gettin consequeces of their wickedness. Covid is like air you cant lockdown air, but only pray God will end covid.Citizens are starving and roamin streets seekin help,dont allow starvation to claim lives more than corona because you rulers will be feast for hungry masses whn time comes.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Ugoikota(m): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2020
I smell a rat
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Frankcallys(m): 6:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Cyberterror:

Listen here, I tell you what... when empty vessels like you post comments like this, I always laugh at y'all cos you are not better than most of us from Ebonyi state.

If we are to check our values right now, trust me... You will be found wanted in every aspect, even more wanted than most of us from Ebonyi state.

I'm proudly Ebonyian and don't think you or anyone from your side worths a cent of most Ebonyians you tagged worthless and Street Hawkers.

We might be all hawkers like you claimed but we are hard working and good people compared to the likes of you. And if you are not down with what I've just said, I got 2 words for you... Remain blessed!

I would have cursed out your sorry and ignorant a*s right now, but you are damn lucky today is Sunday and I don't want Angel Gabe to flog you with 5 stripe koboko this morning. It's all good continue with your quest dissing Ebonyians, we ain't ruffled one bit!

I am proudly Ebonyian and there's nothing and I mean no damn thing you can do about it. I nyuo anwu, ogbaa gi na otule grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by riczy(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2020
ODJ124:
nawaooo.... this one governors are testing positive.....
seems it's God's judgement.... or it's just a scam...
and which of d gov had died from d Covid-19? God punishment Ke, recovery ni!
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by ChelseaDr(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2020
Frankcallys:

Listen here, I tell you what... when empty vessels like you post comments like this, I always laugh at y'all cos you are not better than most of us from Ebonyi state.

If we are to check our values right now, trust me... You will be found wanted in every aspect, even more wanted than most of us from Ebonyi state.

I'm proudly Ebonyian and don't think you or anyone from your side worths a cent of most Ebonyians you tagged worthless and Street Hawkers.

We might be all hawkers like you claimed but we are hard working and good people compared to the likes of you. And if you are not down with what I've just said, I got 2 words for you... Remain blessed!

I would have cursed out your sorry and ignorant a*s right now, but you are damn lucky today is Sunday and I don't want Angel Gabe to flog you with 5 stripe koboko this morning. It's all good continue with your quest dissing Ebonyians, we ain't ruffled one bit!

I am proudly Ebonyian and there's nothing and I mean no damn thing you can do about it. I nyuo anwu, ogbaa gi na otule grin grin grin

Bros don't mind him, did you not see his moniker? He is a yahoo boy, feeding from people's sweat and here he is talking down on Ebonyi and Ebonyians.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by ODJ124(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2020
riczy:
and which of d gov had died from d Covid-19? God punishment Ke, recovery ni!
where did I say any governor died....?
mtcheww
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by millionboi(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Cyberterror:
Nobody can sack them but u when u stop asslickin u will b kicked out.

Idiot like u
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by emekalanka(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
true that
Trailblazer1:
Most of y'all will think that Covid-19 is only affecting the elites grin

Wait, until you're tested. undecided

1/10 of Nigeria's population are already infected, but we don't know because we've not been tested yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Government Congratulates Obi Of Onitsha @80 (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? / ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.