Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience (25653 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. / Profitclicking Clients: Can We Share Our Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by meteorxtra(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2011
Con
meteorxtra:

I have been in this business and trading constantly since 2006 when forex was just becoming popular in Nigeria. I have read so many of the posts in this thread since it started and i just decided to keep quiet. There are so many experiences i m seeing from people who post in this thread, So many people have been hurt trading forex because they lost money.some due to their greed, ignorance, fear or sheer laziness. from whatever angle you are viewing this, you are doing this business in order to make money, period! So act in your own best interest, So many people condemn things which is meant to help your trading like indicators, EAs, trading styles e.t.c. from others because they suffered a tragic loss of their money which is their own fault and they are looking for someone or something to blame for their misfortune so they turn a blind eye to the whole package they were using. Please, if you still blame someone or something for your trading results, It is either you change or you have no business doing this business cos you will never make it, (it is not a curse). The market is multifaceted and several factors contribute to change in prices so don't expect something palatable all the time. It is you who have to look into yourself and make necessary adjustments.
RESULT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, DO IT THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE wink
Prevent further losses on your account
We will keep posting results here every fortnight to show doubting Thomas,
contact Daylis Consulting on 017418223 or send a mail with title "Request for EA" to daylisgroup@live.com

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Danielqwer: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by meteorxtra(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
contact Daylis Consulting on 017418223 or send a mail with title "Request for EA" to daylisgroup@live.com

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by bvcashflow: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
Well, my experience with forex has been tough but i was able to conquer the market with some good strategies i learnt overtime, I would still advice us to look for alternative ways of making money from the internet, instead of killing ourselves with this FOREX THING!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by obinna120: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
follow my link and cry no more in forex.
NOTE:ITS FOR EXPERIENCED TRADERS
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by obinna120: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
meteorxtra:

WHY IS YOUR ACCOUNT STATEMENT NOT INCLUDING THE PROFIT SECTION.I ONLY SEE ONE PROFIT TARGET FAVORABLY HIT.THE REST IS UNCERTAIN
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Concept(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
Forex is not a day work. I started 2006 trading like a blind man. I was buying every material advertised and was using all to trade but no success. I lost money & suffered health problem however God saved me. According to the saying "Failure is a feedback Make goals - not excuses!" After so many flaws, trying different indicators that would work to a level and fail to click thereafter, frustration upon frustration. I started to try different input into the likes of Bollinger Bands, Stochastics, ADX and the main one that helps not to go out of market range~ Pivot Point (R2 & S2, and with all these I can say market is 70% predictable. The only problem that may arise is your attitude. Are you greedy? 40 to 50 pips is enough for a day.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by mewindz(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2011
do you know you can invest in forex and make over 20% profit monthly without being a professional trader.?
well i have been doing it for some time now and im inviting you to join me its free and your money is very secure you can invest as little as $1. dont have any money to invest.? you can also make money to start investing thruogh a means which i will show you.
to know more pls click on my signature text.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
obinna120:

WHY IS YOUR ACCOUNT STATEMENT NOT INCLUDING THE PROFIT SECTION.I ONLY SEE ONE PROFIT TARGET FAVORABLY HIT.THE REST IS UNCERTAIN

Just beware of that guy, so u dont fall into fraud

@ topic, Are we there yet? i will be glad to buy EU when market opens
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Danielqwer: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
Change Your Forex Broker Today & Choose The Broker Who Pays You To Trade.

We Pay You Every Month You Trade On Our MT4 Platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

Or

Open A DEMO Account Today

http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.htm
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by ItGeek(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2011
Hi Guys,

I am interested in forex as an alternative source of income, have been reading some books on the subject, but there are some things i''ll like to be cleared on :

1. Can i be a profitable trader if i only trade early in the morning and later in the evening.
2. What broker should i use, i understand the broker you use sometimes determines your success or failure and there are many scam FX brokerage firms out there.
3. Is 2 months enough time to practice with a demo account before opening a live account.
4. What are the implication if one opens a live account with a small amount ($100)

I will appreciate if experienced guys out there can answer some of my questions, links to good materials for beginners will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by uduakuso(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
i am in need of an exeperience person who is willing to teach me one on one. contact is 07030886982
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 10:58am On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 100K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every
month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by easycopyrh(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2012
dnt get burnt bewareeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by endfx1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
endfx1: Don't let anybody deceive u, Forex is real.

Can u imagine this kind of profits in days?

Simple strategy but powerful.

Reporting........ Glad to be here again after a while. How time flies we are in season 8 already. Tank God for his grace on all d members of this thread. Hop to b active here again. Cheer's..!
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by legalwealth(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
Read this Forex Trading Strategies That Are Working Right Now:

Currency trading investors are normally ruined by incredible
trending marketplaces but latest movements and
uncertainty has intended that conventional trend
following techniques have been underperforming and
smart Currency trading investors have had to discover alternative
ways to revenue from the marketplaces. These days we'll take a near look at what is operating as a strong trading
strategy and what you should be maintaining an eye
on going ahead. Currency trading marketplaces generally pattern very well under
'normal' industry circumstances and allow a component of
predictability. With the present Dollar Area disaster,
Greek and People from france elections, we've seen a switch away
from popular marketplaces and a shift to unpredictable,
choppy marketplaces. This has created lifestyle a little more complicated for many Currency trading investors but also opens
the entrance to chance of nimble investors. The EUR/USD was variety limited from Feb to
May this season and pattern supporters would have been
chopped in and out of the marketplaces, whereas range
bound program investors were able to buy weakness
and offer durability and revenue in between. There is
nothing more intense than getting continually sliced in and out of the industry. It's a lot of effort for
little to know compensate. Using Oscillators like the Stochastic Preferably you'll want to get to know your oscillators
like the stochastic, RSI and Bollinger Band
indicators which are amazing at looking for
overbought and oversold marketplaces.
The elegance of
becoming efficient in these resources is that they can
be used across all-time supports, from 5 instant, by the hour and everyday maps. Sensible investors will always
have several dealing techniques such as popular,
range limited and unpredictable big design techniques.
As a investor you have to be versatile in the current
market atmosphere if you are to endure and
thrive. Those who comprehend the different designs of
markets and have dealing techniques and
methodologies for each industry kind will flourish,
no issue what.Your Objectives So your objective as a investor is to management what systems
you are dealing and how you apply them into the industry. You should never let your feelings be controlled by what is occurring in the marketplace but instead you should keep a balanced view and understand that one of the 3 kinds of dealing techniques will be operating. Are you going to be usin your variety limited systems? Trending systems? Or perhaps your unpredictable big design techniques. I time you should be looking to develop techniques acros each design of industry and they'll determine when the are effective or not but
you can Obtain Your No much cost and proven Effective Traders Technique today using www.pipjetrobot.com and discover out how to obtain an advantage in the market, eliminate the sentiment from your dealing and develop excellent quit techniques for your Trading Systems.

Note that Currency trading bring danger and you can reduce more than you can but it begins with you and trade forex with sense.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Moneyb: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Well, in terms of signals service, delivery and quality http://marketsgain.net they are the best in africa. Check them out and their performances http://marketsgain.net/performances/
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by mywealth1: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
You can just learn from me if you want to.

I'll teach you step by step what you need to know and more so, i will teach you my simple but profitable trading strategy.

Attached is my current account history.

you can call: 07039518905

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Wisdomxy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
If u are already a success in forex or you want to succeed in forex let's meet in a forum where we can all sharpen ourselves as iron sharpen iron.i have been trading fx since 2006 in a pulsatile manner cos couldn't find a winning edge until recently that i discovered myself in fx trading.i may be slow but steady and not here to impress anyone .but can beat my chest that making a moderate 50-100 ROI is a month is a reality.i have had training from world famous and lowly traders, and have read tons of fx books(over 500+) and have used all kind of Eas to no avail till God help me to see that PRICE ACTION is key to successful and lasting trading.
If u are interested u can contact this number to be added to our whatsapp grp, where realtime traders placing trade and making money daily 5days in a week

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Abefedahunsi(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Top 5 Forex Broker sites in February 2015
http://forexfxreview.com/top-5-forex-brokers-sites/
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Go to www.aheadmarket.com for your free articles and signals.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by nassipickin(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
FOREX FOR AGRIBUSINESS
When Land, Labor, Water, and the periodics of Weather is employed to create a Product / Farm Produce, and the Produce is processed for the Market; then an Agribusiness Value-Chain is said to be created by each block of activity that arrived at the market. Consider the following blocks:
a.) Land, Labor, Water, Weather
(especially agricultural land / private estates in Lagos / Ogun axis)
b.) Produce
c.) Process
d.) Market
Each block however is supposed to be interrelated and interdependent for the actual Value of the Chain to be harnessed.
FOREX is earning foreign exchange like dollars, pounds sterling, Euro, etc for trading in such currencies or trading products for such currencies.
FOREX online is a risk you can not see but forex on farm is a risk you can see, therefore we would like to use this opportunity to call on all Nigerian risk takers, forex traders to join forces together with us financially to meet international standard for our Agricultural Produce and earn foreign exchange.
Imagine Nigeria going to Ghana to package our Garri for AGOA Standard before export. "Garri wey Ghanaians no dey chop as staple food, America say dem package am wella pass we own package"". God dey o!!
Strengthening the Value-Chain itself is the duty of the citizens not the government.
In conclusion, the errors of government in advanced economies are the opportunities of the business class, hence the call to all Nigerians to refocus on inventing the enabling environment deprived us by government. Please join the Agribusiness Value Chain by calling 08033029834, SMS 08079929325, Whatsapp: 07055115343. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / Forex EA Developers Lounge / We Are Still Receiving Old Notes - EcoBank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.