Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa (11099 Views)

Sinoma Is Constructing A Cement Plant In Kogi (Photos) / BUA To Construct 3 Cement Plants Of 9 Million MTPA In Sokoto, Edo And Adamawa / FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by fulanimafia: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Brilliant development.

It's no surprise that 2 out of the top 10 richest Africans are cement manufacturers minting money from limestone. This guy is currently worth $3.1 Billion and rising.

Our land is blessed.

2 Likes

Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by vincentjk(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
ayenale1:
I never see this company cement before o

Which part of the country do you base?
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Whobedatte(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
This guy is really going head-head with Dangote .
I think he should concentrate more on singer market in kano which is the biggest northern market in volume and sales.
His Pasta, noodles and edible sugar is pulling grounds in singer.
This guy means business walahi

1 Like

Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Balogunodua(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
A welcoming development this is what we need in this country, more jobs and poverty rate will decrease.
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by wajaja: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
ayenale1:
I never see this company cement before o

Na wetin we dey use for kaduna b that oooo
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Ezmans: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
ahahnow:
Ivyhairline
Fcmb

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
never again pay any body on nairaland they all warri & edo scammers

1 Like

Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by egbaguy2: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dangote,BUA,Lafarge......which of the 3 had the biggest market. Lafarge pays the best to it's staffs
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by tomdon(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
When then is the price of cement going to drop

2 Likes

Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Goldeno(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
great news
what's even greater is that he is doing it in the north, his region

if rich people of all regions where to invest in there own people the it will make it easier for FG to develop other aspects of the citizenry

instead of going to abroad or just lavishing the wealth so their people can see that they are billionaires

you know before you go international with ur business take over the local market first

I think am tired
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Goldeno(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Texman21:
we cannot standby and watch them steal our cement.OUR CEMENT!!!!!! grin

Runs out of thread
you just shake table and run kwo grincheesy
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by enomakos(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
luluosas:
It's 2600 presently in Benin
too expensive
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Primusinterpares(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
nice... Make I apply down...

wait a minute...

Did I just see Adamawa?

Alpha 1 to Bravo2 Abort mission... I repeat About Mission.
Adamawa and Bornu are synonymous with BH over and out.
Drops mic
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Texman21: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Goldeno:

you just shake table and run kwo grincheesy
my hand no dey ooo grin
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by ajebuter(f): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Arrewa:
kano Amaka my brother

Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu is one of the kindest and most generous person l have ever met...

He was in my institution and even waited for me to attend to him (l didn't even know him then!)

Soooo humble and down- to earth.

He's a blessing to his home state and Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by earnit2: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
oh
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Sebastine1994(m): 3:43am On Jul 05, 2020
it's either dangote don mess up, and the cabals want an alternative, this man don dey rise steadily,

or dangote will leave cement manufacturing for him and focus on his refinery
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Dewisedick: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2020
Dang ore go fez, try to stop this move...
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Mewhizzp(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2020
Yeah! That's is my Village!
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by luluosas(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Alright, if you say so. Thanks
NairaMaster1:

The two local governments are no go areas for Boko Haram. The strongest Kingdom in North east.
Re: BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa by Okwyjesus(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
SWORD419:
Masha Allah
Alhamdulillah
Hausa amaka
Kano amaka

Yeah! Correct guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Crayfish From Akwaibom / Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November / How Much Is A 50kg Bag Of Ogbono

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.