Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law (1068 Views)

Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / Power Generation Drops By 1,100mw As Egbin Workers’ Crisis Persist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2011
vbv
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2011
it is an issue of the rule of law.
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2011
ggg
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2011
you have to be fair in democracy
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by fstranger1: 5:13am On Feb 02, 2011
Awesome!

Keep it up!

But you still need to go school sha!

But, dont go to Bristol, ok?
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 6:00am On Feb 02, 2011
ff
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by fstranger1: 6:07am On Feb 02, 2011
Becomrichn:

which school are you going illiterate.

i think you are not serious, you cant even write. but you went to an american university , you claim.   Look have you ask yourself. why is it only nairaland that makes  nigeria university educated graduate look as illiterate. while other website have many nigerian written articles and you dont find the same error.

can you see nairaland is been use by somebody to run down nigeria educational system . so that nigerian can come over to school abroad because they making money from this. millions of dollars.

nairaland is a propaganda tool for some people. that is why they edit the post and play games.  most of the writer on nigeriaone.com were based in nigeria and I never saw error in thier english.  they schooled in Nigeria. but only nairaland is doing this because education is business and some people want you to come and borrow loan, for them to make money.

take this article by Abubakar Abba Tahir as example. look for an error, you cant find. but he may have never step his foot out side nigeria. 

it tell you the problem is with nairaland administrator

visit http://gamji.com , they are written from nigeria and never step out of nigeria.

This is so hilarious

Becomrichn, could it be because English is not your first language?

Nigerian schools are terrible, you know

How did you do in WAEC? What was your English grade? P8 of F9?

I can teach you though, but you must be willing to part with some Kishi.
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 6:16am On Feb 02, 2011
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by fstranger1: 6:21am On Feb 02, 2011
Becomrichn:

you make me laugh.

i went to better school. which school did you go to.?

my elementary school in nigeria was better than what jonathan children are going to. far better.
You may have gone to good schools, but you have not done justice to the money spent in educating you

As a matter of fact, you are the worst poster on NL and it is a surprise to the rest of us that you are still being allowed to post on NL

I am a proud Princeton Alum. Princeton is way better than Ilorin.

I would not even advise my worst enemy, Ileke-Idi, to go to Ilorin, Ilorin is a glorified secondary school. Very very terrible

Like I said, I can teach you, but you must be ready to part with some Kishi. Deal?
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2011
ff
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by fstranger1: 6:35am On Feb 02, 2011
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2011
you gave me a list of universities by some american. do you think american are silly. they are smart people. they would rate thier own school better than yours. do you know anyone who says his mother soup is not good. that  his mother is a ugly bitch1. NO.   it is the same with the way they rate the universities. let canadian rate it and you would see,  if canadian schools are not going to be the first ten schools in the world.

it is idiot1 like you , that believe in sure rating. i dont believe those rating, they are for morons.

i am ready to prove it on CNN.
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by fstranger1: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2011
Becomrichn:

you gave me a list of universities by some american. do you think american are silly. they are smart people. they would rate thier own school better than yours. do you know anyone who says his mother soup is not good. that  his mother is a ugly bitch1. NO.   it is the same with the way they rate the universities. let canadian rate it and you would see,  if canadian schools are not going to be the first ten schools in the world.

it is idiot1 like you , that believe in sure rating. i dont believe those rating, they are for morons.

Okay, Give me one reason why you think Ilorin is better than princeton?

How many Nobel Laureates has Ilorin produced?
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by fstranger1: 6:44am On Feb 02, 2011
http://www.ee.princeton.edu/seminars/iss/princeton-university.jpg

Is Ilorin as beautiful as what you see below:

Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 6:46am On Feb 02, 2011
building dont make school. it is what you learn.  i dont have a picture of ilorin. i would have posted it.  the university of ilorin is a replica of the building design of an american university.

i think one of obama mission should be rebuilding old school in america . there are getting old.

have a wonderday.

I think you need to go to school. and you need to go to the university of ilorin, it may make you look smart by the time you graduate.

"better by far" is a logo the university of ilorin uses.

Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2011
if you write "  you are an idiot1 on nairaland"   . it would come out as  " you are an on nairaland"

so you have nairaland administrator playing game on you people.
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by fstranger1: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2011
^^^

I think you are losing it

Why is it that you are the only one complaining?

You need to go see a shrink, seriously!
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by yiboboy: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2011
Make I nor lie, fstranger just got whooped by bcomrich! lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2011
that how each department looks like at the university of ilorin. this is the civil engineering department.  that is a fish pond inside the university. how many university have fish pond. this is  how each teaching hall looks like.

Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by homerac7: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2011
For real, Becomerich made a wonderful argument dy earned my applause. Great line on reasoning man!
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
i was sitting on a bed , when i was written.
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2011
f
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Musiwa13: 2:22am On Feb 07, 2011
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by henry101(m): 3:19am On Feb 07, 2011
Becomerich is simply marvelous. grin
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Musiwa13: 3:26am On Feb 07, 2011
nigeria universities are suppose to be the best in africa.

the yoruba universities looks like they are the best in africa. of the 5 nigeria universites  that came to the last 16 competition. The yorubas universities 3 went through while 2 nigeria universities did not go through. yoruba university won the competition.  there are about 400 universities in africa .
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 3:41am On Feb 07, 2011
all of the building at the university of ilorin department look the same. they are all painted in white.

most of the department look like this building.

Civil Engineering department.

Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 2:19am On Feb 12, 2011
so you see university of ilorin.

zoo inside the university

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8l6KrR936s&feature=player_embedded#at=11

The Geology department below

Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2011
poultry

chemistry
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Xfwj3nhhn2ERznrBg34YgWpsB-15AhHDZ61oP_aveNlEiECJ2RhTVg3G[/img]   

biochemistry

Physics education department

Agric Nursery

Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2011
can you see
Re: National Assembly: Inec Must Extend Nomination By 1 Weeks By Law by Becomrichn: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2011
can you see

(1) (Reply)

Us Report On Boko Haram / Nigerian Kids Debut At World Robot Olympiad! / President Jonathan, Prove Your Competence Or Resign!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.