Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Naf Vows To End Boko Haram War This Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naf Vows To End Boko Haram War This Year (236 Views)

Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naf Vows To End Boko Haram War This Year by Latestmusichub: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
The Nigerian Air Force has promised to end the ongoing war against Boko Haram in the North East before the end of this year.
The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, gave the assurance on Saturday in Maiduguri while addressing troops of the Air Task Force of Operation Lafiya Dole, saddled with the task of ending the war on terrorism in the North East.
Abubakar said the Nigerian Air Force must ensure that the territorial integrity of Nigeria is not undermined by any individual or group of individuals
He said, “We must, therefore, keep working hard and I am very sure at least, before the end of this year or latest by the end of this year, we will be rounding up this operation. So work towards that and rest assured that the Nigerian Air Force will continue to support you.
“I have been adequately briefed by the Commander and I have also been monitoring what you have been doing in the last few months, starting with “Operation Long Reach I” and “Operation Long Reach II”. I want to say that we are satisfied, we are very excited that you are making substantial progress in ensuring that the Boko Haram terrorists are eliminated in the Northeast so that our people can go back to their farms and live their normal lives.
Read MOre.

https://connectloaded.com/naf-vows-to-end-biko-haram-war-this-year/
Re: Naf Vows To End Boko Haram War This Year by donbachi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Abeg who sabi wia i fit buy agidi jollof with brisket bone? just 2 wraps..thanks.
Re: Naf Vows To End Boko Haram War This Year by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Yes.. I promise to buy jet next week too

Re: Naf Vows To End Boko Haram War This Year by dangermouse(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
God will keep all of us alive till then. Boko boys has turned our army to childs play and a thing of mockery. Chad comes to mind.
Re: Naf Vows To End Boko Haram War This Year by superability(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oga NAF, 6 months countdown begins... God help u
Re: Naf Vows To End Boko Haram War This Year by SarkinYarki: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Audio Vow ..if you know you know
Re: Naf Vows To End Boko Haram War This Year by Latestmusichub: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Kikikiki who said he will buy jet

(1) (Reply)

Rijua Electrification Project To Be Completed Soon - Niger Committee (Photos) / BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Lawmaker, Tunde Braimoh Is Dea / BREAKING: Buhari Confirms Magu’s Suspension, Names Umar Acting Chairmanchairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.