Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? (2299 Views)

Obaseki Where Is Our 13% Oil Derivation That Was Paid To You (video) / Who Owns Gelegele? / Obaseki Inspects Marine Police Post, 8 Gun Boats, Others In Gelegele Community* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
buhari lost Edo state even when APC was a governor and national chairman is from their.

We don't reward failures that's why obaseki is a goner

Has ApC ever won Edo state in the history of presidential elections? Lol.
What are you about?
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by chrisxxx(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
first of all I never voted for buhari.

Secondly wetin concern buhari or dollar with this?? Buhari didn't promised Edo people to build gelegele obaseki did.

Promise somewhere leads to another promise somewhere.
Let's look at this analogy.
I am indebted to someone and another is indebted to me.
My debtor promise to pay today and I with hope promise to pay my creditor as well. My debtor fails to pay me do you think I would carry out mine promise to pay?
Obaseki is waiting for Buhari promise, please bear with him.
Secondly why is it now that he has left for PDP that you are bringing this out?
For more than three years you said nothing can u please remain kwayet?
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Luckydubby7(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
buhari lost Edo state even when APC was a governor and national chairman is from their.

We don't reward failures that's why obaseki is a goner
. So the one that's facing different corruption cases is better of?
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Edo people cannot support the igbenidion administration which ize-iyamu was part and parcel o. A well known criminal with court case pursing him up and down.
So desperate to steal from Edo people.

Because of his desperation he was deregistered from PDP, he went to ApC and later returned to PDp and now back to APC. Jumping from one party to another party just so he can steal from Edo people... LOL.

Edolite never take desperate people seriously. Gerrit?
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by jasent(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2020
bluebay:
Shut up your mouth there . We all know he’s been making attempt on that port . Have you forgotten so soon that your old king back there, placed Curse on that road where he was taken through on his way to be sold into slavery? Moreover, do you think that seaport is a state project? Think again
The fact that you're supporting a criminal that poured an acid on fellow human speaks volume of who you are.So I would denigrate myself commenting on your thread.Good bye
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Edo people cannot support the igbenidion administration which ize-iyamu was part and parcel o. A well known criminal with court case pursing him up and down.
So desperate to steal from Edo people.

Because of his desperation he was deregistered from PDP, he went to ApC and later returned to PDp and now back to APC. Jumping from one party to another party just so he can steal from Edo people... LOL.

Edolite never take desperate people seriously. Gerrit?
guess who's an advisor to obaseki.

Lol you people can't fool Edo people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
guess who's an advisor to obaseki.

Lol you people can't fool Edo people

Edo people have made up their minds to stick with the wake and see governor.

In the words of comrade Adamu OSHIOMOLE, we can't vote an armed robber, a thief and a cultist. Lol
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Unigrad: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2020
Op please change your name, you are supporting anti Edo progress. We cannot return back to the days of agberoism, God forbid.
Edoites knows who they are voting for, just save your strength from creating foolish trends. It's not up to 2% Edoites that's here.
I'm from Benin City, I have my PVC, I will be voting. I know what I heard yesterday from people I met, everyone talks good about the governor and talking against godfatherism.
Go read what I posted in one of your trend, that's the deciding factors.
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by spirul77: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2020
bluebay:
Shut up your mouth there . We all know he’s been making attempt on that port . Have you forgotten so soon that your old king back there, placed Curse on that road where he was taken through on his way to be sold into slavery? Moreover, do you think that seaport is a state project? Think again
see this one, so it's the oba's curse that's affecting the seaport ? lol. chai.
do you know how much was wasted on soil testing for this project by the governor?
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by spirul77: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2020
chrisxxx:

Promise somewhere leads to another promise somewhere.
Let's look at this analogy.
I am indebted to someone and another is indebted to me.
My debtor promise to pay today and I with hope promise to pay my creditor as well. My debtor fails to pay me do you think I would carry out mine promise to pay?
Obaseki is waiting for Buhari promise, please bear with him.
Secondly why is it now that he has left for PDP that you are bringing this out?
For more than three years you said nothing can u please remain kwayet?
how can Nigeria move forward with this kind mumu reasoning? hes waiting for Buhari but he didn't wait for Buhari before he approved millions of naira on soil testing for the site and embezzled it .
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Deebwebb: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Too bad I wonder why some governors are wicked the same way abia state governor used seaport to campaign in abia state.but last time I checked azumiri seaport has not yet started...
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by chrisxxx(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2020
spirul77:
how can Nigeria move forward with this kind mumu reasoning? hes waiting for Buhari but he didn't wait for Buhari before he approved millions of naira on soil testing for the site and embezzled it .
This inebriated fellow how come you are saying all these only when he has left your coven of darkness and criminality APC?
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by spirul77: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
chrisxxx:

This inebriated fellow how come you are saying all these only when he has left your coven of darkness and criminality APC?
mumu, I am not foolish enough not to know there's no difference between apc and pdp, I dont support any of the party of looters and failures so does every other sane Nigerians, I'm apolitical and only say the truth.
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by chrisxxx(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
spirul77:
mumu, I am not foolish enough not to know there's no difference between apc and pdp, I dont support any of the party of looters and failures so does every other sane Nigerians, I'm apolitical and only say the truth.
Addlepated and hebetidunous fellows like you see every successful politician as a looter. No doubt because of your degenerating and infectious pauper life
Who do you think a politician is?
I will help your destitute life by telling you that a politician is anyone that is interested in anything happening around him.
How can you in one line say you are apolitical and just after that call politicians looters?
Pls I leave you to your lowlife .
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Jazzafizzy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
first of all I never voted for buhari.

Secondly wetin concern buhari or dollar with this?? Buhari didn't promised Edo people to build gelegele obaseki did.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved ? Are you an evil man ? I am in benin since 2014 and I saw the different between this two people at different times in power . You are just an Oshiomole apologetic . Crying where there's nothing to cry about . I was there when your slave master Oshiomole borrowed #200bn from world bank to build a state of the art of hospital and in the end it was obaseki who cover his dirty ass . The benin airport does not operate in the night due to power problem during Oshiomole regime but when obaseki came he said let there be light and there was
The palm house that was a showed of himself during Oshiomole regime is now wearing a sparkling new look. Before now government office work use to be carried out in rented apartment with civil servant cashing out on the state government.
Do not let the curse and the anger of God come upon you if you don't leave obaseki alone
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Unigrad: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
chrisxxx:

Addlepated and hebetidunous fellows like you see every successful politician as a looter. No doubt because of your degenerating and infectious pauper life
I will help your destitute life by telling you that a politician is anyone that is interested in anything happening around him.
How can you in one line say you are apolitical and just after that call politicians looters?
With this, he can commit suicide, we don't want to hear any case of suicide. please forgive his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Unigrad: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved ? Are you an evil man ? I am in benin since 2014 and I saw the different between this two people at different times in power . You are just an Oshiomole apologetic . Crying where there's nothing to cry about . I was there when your slave master Oshiomole borrowed #200bn from world bank to build a state of the art of hospital and in the end it was obaseki who cover his dirty ass . The benin airport does not operate in the night due to power problem during Oshiomole regime but when obaseki came he said let there be light and there was
The palm house that was a showed of himself during Oshiomole regime is now wearing a sparkling new look. Before now government office work use to be carried out in rented apartment with civil servant cashing out on the state government.
Do not let the curse and the anger of God come upon you if you don't leave obaseki alone
I can see one of Edoites here.
I'm so surprised that those castigating Governor Obaseki are not from Edo State nor reside in Edo State. They're ignorant of what is going on in the state, they should leave us to decide. September 19 is going to be the beginning of political revolution in Nigeria. The election results go shock Buhari, Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu.
Political revolution starting from Edo State, that's to show Edo is the heart beat of the Nation.
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Web2020: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

See local wisdom. What Buhari do or will not do is not my business. Tomorrow you will say you went to school.
Local wisdom indeed!
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Unigrad:

I'm so surprised that those castigating Governor Obaseki are not from Edo State nor reside in Edo State. They're ignorant of what is going on in the state, they should leave us to decide. September 19 is going to be the beginning of political revolution in Nigeria. The election results go shock Buhari, Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu.
Political revolution starting from Edo State, that's to show Edo is the heart beat of the Nation.

Don't mind them. Every single Edo person wants wake n see governor. Ize-iyamu is banking on rigging..lol
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Web2020: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Unigrad:

[b]I'm so surprised that those castigating Governor Obaseki are not from Edo State nor reside in Edo State. [/b]They're ignorant of what is going on in the state, they should leave us to decide. September 19 is going to be the beginning of political revolution in Nigeria. The election results go shock Buhari, Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu.
They are Tinubu boys. Simply because Obaseki said Edo is not Lagos. 85.5 percent Edolite are solidly behind Obaseki.
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Web2020: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
During Oshiomhole administration, almost all decent people and decent companies ran out of Edo State. Those that leave abroad were afraid of coming home. The State was overwhelmed by taut (agberu). There was a complete break down of law and order.

Obaseki has worked hard to stamp out those criminality (though not fully there yet). Oshiomhole and his tout said they are taking us back there. God and the good people of Edo State will never allow. Tinubu can never dictate what will happen in Edo state - never.

Oshiomhole told us that Ize-Iyamu is a courtist and he was sent out of Uniben. I Call on all well meaning Edolite, do not fall for the evil Oshiomhole and Tinubu is planning to visit on Edo State. Reject them, reject their evil money.

Today, you can buy your land in Edo and build without stress. No more selling of one Parcel of land to more than one person. With 50k you get your Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) in Edo State which has helped many businesses to obtain loans from Banks to expand their business. Good governance is not to put food in your table, good governance is to create an enabling environment for businesses to flourish, for people to go about their business without fear of molestation or being killed.
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by spirul77: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
chrisxxx:

see this dorkish dipstick that doesn't know what being apolitical means, a useless Lickspittle whose life feels threatened when the useless politicians he lords over are not being ass-licked as he does for a living, a smellfungus that doesn't know all Nigerian politicians are self serving, you are even more useless to the society than the totally useless bunch of politicians you are laying down your useless gutter bound life to worship, see this goat insulting me because of one useless politician that doesn't know weather your Mooncalf generation exist. big goat .
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Unigrad: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oshiomole said it all

Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by chrisxxx(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Unigrad:

With this, he can commit suicide, we don't want to hear any case of suicide. please forgive his ignorance.
Don't mind the slowpoke.
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Unigrad:

I'm not from Edo state bro, but I love what GGO is doing . I'm a deltan and each time I see what asabi is today I weep for benin . Because benin was bf asaba as the state capital .
So whoever is against the good job GGO IS doing is against God and God will punish the person's family just like what Oshiomole is facing today
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Joeameh: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
bluebay:

Cow keep quiet Ize Iyamu is the next Governor of Edo state period...
Re: Obaseki Where's Gelegele Sea Port?? by Unigrad: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Joeameh:

Cow keep quiet Ize Iyamu is the next Governor of Edo state period...
Is going to be in your father's house. A cultist cannot be my governor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyvgsJhN9QA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video / Absence Of DSS In The Northern Part Of The Country / Lekki Massacre: CNN’s Lawyer Tackles Lai Mohammed, Asks Him To Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.