Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Simplified Truth About IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simplified Truth About IPOB (684 Views)

What Did I Just Read About Ipob Military Strength!!! / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simplified Truth About IPOB by IgboPikin: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Chimezie Jude Louis wrote:

IGBO.

Niger Delta Militants carried weapons. They killed civilians and soldiers, we all clapped and hailed their bravery.

Egbesu boys threatened, carried guns and killed; we hailed, jubilated and chopped knuckles.

They all received Amnesty and sent to the western world on free education. They also got contracts to secure oil pipelines.

OPC has been in existence for years. They have fought and killed the IGBO traders in Lagos. They have killed many Igbos since their existence.

They disfranchised the igbos from voting. They have pursued the Igbos out of their purchased properties in Lagos and some other places.
They have always mounted road and street blocks and taxed IGBO traders and importers before they can use spaces to trade or offload. . They gallivant with life firearms, but police dare not interupt them. They received praises and got contracts yet they are friends of everyone. ..

The Boko boys are there. The herdsmen are the kings.These groups receive arms flown with private jets.

IPOB & Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, only handle microphone with mouthwash, flags and banners, and the whole world is letting loose.
They are being killed and targeted. They are called terrorists.

The IGBOs reared up their ugly heads to attack and display their idiosyncrasies.
Do you see the life of people under spell..?
People who collect payment to betray theirs.
He may not be perfect, but what stops your civil advice and contribution in an approachable manner?

Some are standing erect like tiny penis to attack him because he has not identified with their spirituality or whatsoever; and I then ask, will we all be Odinani believers before we can talk about our freedom?

Let Nnamdi Kanu be making that noise. If you have advice, strategy or good contributions, please join him and bring the change you desire in his group.

Please don't shut him down. At least he is speaking the opinions and minds of the majority. He is letting the world and Nigeria know that we are not dumbs even though we are not strong enough to seek for our freedom, but we are not ignorant of the reality.
Freedom is speaking that truth that will hurt the minds of the oppressors.

IGBOs Why are you people receiving payment to betray yours?

IGBOs why?

Remember, it may work out, who knows the plans of the Most High.

I laugh out loud what will become of you if eventually it worked out.

Records hold what such your types passed through in independent nations.

My advice to IPOB and Kanu, start building bridges, but don't be the bridge.

I rest my case.

I may not D'accord in all IPOB strategies, but what is the ideology weighing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Simplyleo: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
IgboPikin:

IGBO.

Niger Delta Militants carried weapons. They killed civilians and soldiers, we all clapped and hailed their bravery.

Egbesu boys threatened, carried guns and killed; we hailed, jubilated and chopped knuckles.

They all received Amnesty and sent to the western world on free education. They also got contracts to secure oil pipelines.

OPC has been in existence for years. They have fought and killed the IGBO traders in Lagos. They have killed many Igbos since their existence.

They disfranchised the igbos from voting. They have pursued the Igbos out of their purchased properties in Lagos and some other places.
They have always mounted road and street blocks and taxed IGBO traders and importers before they can use spaces to trade or offload. . They gallivant with life firearms, but police dare not interupt them. They received praises and got contracts yet they are friends of everyone. ..

The Boko boys are there. The herdsmen are the kings.These groups receive arms flown with private jets.

IPOB & Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, only handle microphone with mouthwash, flags and banners, and the whole world is letting loose.

The IGBOs reared up their ugly heads to attack and display their idiosyncrasies.
He may not be perfect, but what stops your civil advice and contribution in an approachable manner?

Some are standing erect like tiny penis to attack him because he has not identified with their spirituality or whatsoever; and I then ask, will we all be Odinani believers before we can talk about our freedom?

Let Nnamdi Kanu be making that noise. If you have advice, strategy or good contributions, please join him and bring the change you desire in his group.

Please don't shut him down. At least he is speaking the opinions and minds of the majority. He is letting the world and Nigeria know that we are not dumbs even though we are not strong enough to seek for our freedom, but we are not ignorant of the reality.

IGBOs why?

I rest my case.

[/s]
Where is lamidi cownu?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by bigeliot(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Like d man above me, if u ask him y he hates MNK now all u will see is around his write-up will be hatred for no reason. D man is blessed. I didn't like him b4 until I mistakenly listened to him Tru a friend since then I dont miss his broadcast. What our regular news media will not tell u MNK will tell u. He knows too much. His teachings in world history and relating it to Biafra is amazing. So I make no apology to say that those that hate him hate him bcus they hate the truth and the truth hurts. Thanks u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by chuddyforlife(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2020
life is like ipob...sometimes it get know

sometimes it goes in the Wild ....

sometimes they call them terrorist

and sometimes they are relevant again

in all life is like ipob

please manage my comment am just an upcoming motivational speaker...

and you can support my ministry by hiting likes

leggeo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Simplyleo: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Asgard13:

You go fine trouble.. they beat you cry

Wetin you wan make mod do...

Typical Yoruba man...

The always give what they can’t take

Bayerebe
[/s]
The forum has rules.

Refer to rule 2 of the forum, thank me later
Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by kingzizzy: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2020
IgboPikin:

IGBO.

IGBOs why?

I rest my case.

Thats the thing about those who criticise Kanu and IPOB which is laughable. Niger Delta militants, Egbesu boys, OPC, Boko Haram and killer herdsmen have all taken up arms at one time or the other, murdered people, destroyed lives and property. Some of them are still killing people to this day.

But someone thinks that the real problem is Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB who only have microphone and their mouth.

Who is that famous author who said that the two largest things in the universe are outer space and the stupidity of men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Asgard13: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
The forum has rules.

You go wait for mod old..
You don’t go round fire expecting not to collect

2 Likes

Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Simplyleo: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Asgard13:

You go wait for mod old..
You don’t go round fire expecting not to collect

mynd44 lalasticlala, is this true?
Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by agulion: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ipob is a very good association, I was even able to convince a Yoruba Muslim guy to join, here in Benin

1 Like

Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Hahahahahahahah: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Where is lamidi cownu?
[/s]
Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Hahahahahahahah: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
The forum has rules.

[/s]
Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Light1259: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
In every part of the world, an honest man is being treated like a criminal with so much hatred.

The world hate truth.
Igbos are lovely people a peaceful organization agitating for their freedom.
I pray one day the freedom they seek for they get it.

1 Like

Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Olugbanko: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hahaha... ipob miscreants propaganda arm desperately seeking undeserved sympathy there! na now una day break? are you gradually regaining your lost senses? shior!
Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by helinues: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2020

The miscreants group?
Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Ojiofor: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
IgboPikin,There is need for MNK to continue making noice in a more decent way that helps the struggle in a positive way than the poisonous abussive rants from his daily radio program.His insults will not force me or anyone else to join IPOB it's rather driving so many potential sympathizers away from his group.
Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by IgboPikin: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
kingzizzy:

Thats the thing about those who criticise Kanu and IPOB which is laughable. Niger Delta militants, Egbesu boys, OPC, Boko Haram and killer herdsmen have all taken up arms at one time or the other, murdered people, destroyed lives and property. Some of them are still killing people to this day.

But someone thinks that the real problem is Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB who only have microphone and their mouth.

Who is that famous author who said that the two largest things in the universe are outer space and the stupidity of men.

What annoys me the most is all these Niger Deltans!
They claimed that Biafran soldiers killed them during the civil war but go to Niger Delta today, the Ijaw militia (equipped with machine guns and arms) are killing our Ikwerre, Etche, Ogba and Elele Igbo brothers. In fact, the fulani Herdsmen killings in Eastern Nigeria are exaggerated; people should look into the Niger Delta militants, they have killed thousands more than fulani Herdsmen

But IPOB agitators who are not armed with guns know nothing but their biafra flag and social media, yet Nigerians tagged them as Terrorists!

What a country!

1 Like

Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Whiteangel1234: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nnamdi KANU and his IPOB member are isi aki Oyibo empty coconut head people
Re: Simplified Truth About IPOB by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2020
kingzizzy:

They prefer to dwell in their double standards and hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

Despite Ban, Nigerian Government Secretly Permits Four Companies To Import Maize / What Sharia Law? Atiku-ribadu Wedding Makes A Mockery Of The Mentality Of The Ni / Breaking: I Won't Sign Off 2021 Budget Without Compensation For #ENDSARS Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.