Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Buhari Is An “accidental President" - Fayose To Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is An “accidental President" - Fayose To Femi Adesina (190 Views)

Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of / Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari Is An “accidental President" - Fayose To Femi Adesina by maureenihasee(f): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Buhari is an “Accidental President," I have been quiet for a while, having concluded that Buhari’s Presidency is deaf and dump - Fayose to Femi Adesina
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/07/buhari-is-accidental-president-i-have.html
Former Ekiti state governor, Peter Ayodele Fayose, has replied Femi Adesina’s comment, in which he said “Buhari could have dealt with Governor Wike and Fayose.”
Femi Adesina in a interview said that governor Wike is always crying wolf where there was none and also confirmed that Wike is always making false allegations against the President. Then he said former Governor Fayose Formed a tag team with Governor Wike in the Anti-Buhari tendency. But for the maturity and avuncular attitude of President Buhari to all states governors, he left them to be and didn’t deal with both governors.

In reacting to this, Fayose, who we all know, is an extremist when it comes to Buhari, so he has always been extremely open and never did he hide how he felt about President Buhari. But for a while now, the former governor has kept mum. But seems the sleeping lion is far awoke.

On the comment by my brother and friend, Femi Adeshina, on the President not “dealing with myself and Gov Wike,” President Buhari, in my opinion is an “Accidental President,” who is not only clueless but unconscious of happenings in his own presidency. A man who can’t defend or protect his immediate family is not an anyway better than an Effigy. If not, those around him won’t be talking about President “punishing” serving governors or even ordinary Nigerians as if they are his servants. Femi Adesina, do you realize I have been quiet for a while, having concluded that Buhari’s Presidency is deaf and dump? So don’t wake a sleeping lion so as not to be confronted with consequences you can’t contend with. he said
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/
Re: Buhari Is An “accidental President" - Fayose To Femi Adesina by Askme2020(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
This will never hit fp
Re: Buhari Is An “accidental President" - Fayose To Femi Adesina by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2020

(1)

Senate Passes Sexual Harassment Bill To Punish Randy Lecturers / Imo Government Publishes 8 Names Involved In N330m Pension Fraud / Mismanagement Of Fund: Gov Uzodinma Orders Query Of IMSU VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.