Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ (3198 Views)

Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Punch Got Slammed For Referring To A Female Presidential Aspirant As Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
NEWS

Kingsley Moghalu under fire for referring to Igbos as ‘Nigerian Igbo’Published on July 5, 2020By John Owen Nwachukwu

Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, the 2019 Presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party, YPP, has received backlash from Nigerians on social media for using the phrase, ‘Nigerian Igbo’ to address the Igbos.

In a series of tweets on Saturday night, Moghalu said, “Nigerian Igbo complain about political ‘marginalization.’ While true because of the civil war, and while Nigeria needs ‘a new grand bargain’ between it’s ethnic nationalities, the Igbos themselves have harmed themselves.

“They must first shed the victim mentality. Then they must address the disadvantage of being ‘led’ by selfish, greedy and self-centered political elite masquerading as political and social-cultural leaders who are the first to shoot down their own.

“Many Igbo leaders are fine men and women. But there are too many that are envious and self-hating, choose to be politically second-class so long as it serves their little interests.

“Ndigbo needs a strategy, with high impact strategic engagement with other ethnic nationalities with a win-win proposition, not ethnic noise-making.

“Do you think it’s a surprise that @BarackObama became US president despite the attempts of many other black Americans like Jesse Jackson? Obama succeeded because he did not have a chip on his shoulder, though he acknowledged the systemic injustice of racism.

“But he had a proposition, not just a sense of entitlement. He was able to largely because he was the son of a Kenyan man and a white American mother who did not descend from a line of former slaves and therefore was spared of their psychological insecurities.

“The joke in Kenya is that a Luo (his father was from the Luo tribe) could be a US president but not a Kenyan one! I ran for President in 2019 as a Nigerian candidate, not as an Igbo candidate, and no apologies. I love Ndigbo. But I also love other Nigerians, unburdened by the hang-ups of history.

“All of this is not to say we should not deal with the civil war in our national history. It is the elephant in the room. I have argued that Nigeria’s leaders must apologize for the millions of lives lost in the Nigeria-Biafra war if we are to heal. That’s the right thing to do,” he said in the statement he shared on Twitter.

Moghalu tweets, however, received a wide range of criticism as some Twitter users see the Professor as pitting himself against his own people.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/05/kingsley-moghalu-under-fire-for-referring-to-igbos-as-nigerian-igbo/

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nothing bad about this writeup. We sef wey carry Nigeria put for head, wetin we gain? Yorubas aren't as much beneficiaries of the Nigerian project as the north have been. Our taxes and all, go to them. We sow, they reap but our leaders don't care so long as they keep getting contracts and largesse. This would end someday.

Shebi they're coming to woo tinubu and Pa akande again, after the deed had been done. I hope the guy 'wises up' this time. This govt has failed us woefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Responses from readers ''

@Tonihamilton922, “Sir, with this thread you are standing firmly on quicksand because politics is local. If you’re actually a good listener, you’ll discover what real Igbos want. And of note, ‘Nigerian Igbo’ is the victim. You’ve successfully removed yourself from them, yet may hardly impress the lords.”

@Unclechach, “Moghalu really referred to Igbos as “they” and “them.” Also, what the hell is “Nigerian Igbo”? This is the same person that referred to Gowon as “humane.”

@Ndukaebubedike, “Mr. Moghalu uses ‘they’ and ‘them’ in this thread because maybe he doesn’t consider himself Igbo. Or at least he sees himself as someone looking in from the outside.”

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by yanabasee1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Aren't they Nigerian Igbos that wants out??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Ikengawo: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Last 4 threads by MetaPhysical

Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’
by MetaPhysical. 3 posts & 17 views. 6:13pm (fairfora)

Politics / To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike (2)
by MetaPhysical. 42 posts & 1173 views. 1:37pm (Hahahahahahahah)

Politics / Where Is Our Ibo Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)
by MetaPhysical. 118 posts & 1464 views. 4:22pm (Bulleye)

Culture / The Progenitor Of Igbo Is Eshi, And Not Eri. Igbo Ronu! (2)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
@Kiqbucket, “‘unburdened by the hangups of history’, you see that phrase? I lost all the respect I have for that man.”

@Mickeynon4u, “Not mincing words, that man is a real disgrace to Igbo race, imagine him referring to us as ‘Nigerian Igbo’.”

@,UcheOkeyep, “What do you mean by “Nigerian Igbo”. Putting Nigerian first before Igbo. That was intentional. How have we harmed ourselves in Nigeria?
How do we shed ‘Victim mentality’ this sounds like what a BMC would say. You are part of the leaders, so you must address you too.”

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by yinkus6750(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Let IPOB keep deceiving and misleading the Nigeria Ibo people. They are Nigerians, if in doubt , ask Peter Obi that was busy artikulating.
Or Kingsley himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ikengawo:

Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’

Ol boy', go and find something to do angry

Wetin concern you with my threads? Go find something engaging to do.

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by chidexleo: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Professor in pain after rejection in 2019
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Keeping an open mind as the article didn't say what people found offensive in the term "Nigerian Igbo", can someone please tell us what was offensive about it?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Ikengawo: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Last 6 threads Metaphysical posted in
(Note, he posts in each many times, at times 1 post per minute in each one

example:
Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 6:16pm
Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 6:15pm )

Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 6:16pm
Politics / Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by MetaPhysical: 6:01pm
Politics / Re: Where Is Our Ibo Presidential Candidate? by MetaPhysical: 4:12pm
Politics / Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by MetaPhysical: 4:05pm
Politics / Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by MetaPhysical: 1:59am
Politics / Re: Boss Mustapha, Ahmed Lawan And Femi Gbajabiamila Vists Orji Uzor Kalu by MetaPhysical: 7:46am On Jul 04

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by muykem: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbo leaders have started talking out because of 2023 election. They have realised that unreasonable agitation of IPOB without any definite strategies will not take Igbo anywhere.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

@Kiqbucket, “‘unburdened by the hangups of history’, you see that phrase? I lost all the respect I have for that man.”

@Mickeynon4u, “Not mincing words, that man is a real disgrace to Igbo race, imagine him referring to us as ‘Nigerian Igbo’.”

@,UcheOkeyep, “What do you mean by “Nigerian Igbo”. Putting Nigerian first before Igbo. That was intentional. How have we harmed ourselves in Nigeria?
How do we shed ‘Victim mentality’ this sounds like what a BMC would say. You are part of the leaders, so you must address you too.”
So it is not the "Nigerian Igbo" that is problematic but the pronouns which makes it seem like he is removing himselves.

Perhaps he was referring to people of Igbo descent who behave in the way he disapproved of. If he thinks he does not act that way, he can't include himself in that behaviour
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Exmilitant(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Well, there are Pro Biafra Igbos and there are Nigerian Igbos. I think Proff was refering to the latter.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exmilitant:
Well, there are Pro Biafra Igbos and there are Nigerian Igbos. I think Proff was refering to the latter.
I think according to some twitter users, he should have used Igbo-Nigerian signifying they are Igbo before they are Nigerians.

But if this is so, that simply just accuses them off being tribal centric
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by nku5: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ikengawo:

example:
Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 6:15pm )

Politics / Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by MetaPhysical: 6:01pm
Politics / Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by MetaPhysical: 4:05pm
Politics / Re: Boss Mustapha, Ahmed Lawan And Femi Gbajabiamila Vists Orji Uzor Kalu by MetaPhysical: 7:46am On Jul 04

This is obsession. I hope that guy is well

9 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by SpacehubTech: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mynd44:

I think according to some twitter users, he should have used Igbo-Nigerian signifying they are Igbo before they are Nigerians.

It seems you're enjoying the thread, what then is keeping you from moving it to front page?

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Exmilitant(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mynd44:

But Proff should have used Igbos instead, as they are a tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Balogunodua(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exmilitant:
Nigeria Igbo

Biafran Igbos

Igbo jews

Igbo catholic

Northern Igbo etc

The confusion is just toomuch... grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ikengawo:

example:

Why are you auditing my activities? Which one u dey?

Did you not see I opened Yoruba thread? Go and eat akpu and relax abeg. grin grin
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Simplyleo: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Balogunodua:

Nigeria Igbo

Biafran Igbos

Igbo jews

Igbo catholic

Northern Igbo etc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Balogunodua:

Nigeria Igbo

Biafran Igbos

Igbo jews

Igbo catholic

Northern Igbo etc

Wallahi! My head dey spin sef for the different types of Igbo that exist.

Muslim Igbo
Diasporan Igbo
Arewa Igbo
Ipob Igbo

Cc
Mynd44

They found it offensive because Moghalu is now bringing to political focus what previously has been known and left undercover to hide the fact that Igbo is politically inorganic. grin grin

The revelation sweet my belle sef. grin
Moghalu is dangerous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mynd44:

How can a people dispersed everywhere, and proudly label themselves true Nigerians on the fact of their broad distribution in every nook & cranny be anything other than a "Nigerian" first? grin
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
nku5:

This is obsession. I hope that guy is well

Go and siddon somewhere! angry
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by wingmanIII: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ikengawo:

Mad obsession!!! Sickening. His life revolves around Igbo worship

7 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Ikengawo: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ol boy', go and find something to do angry

Wetin concern you with my threads? Go find something engaging to do.

This is the first page on your Topics section. All off the most recent threads you have started. I'm only highlighting that ones with Igbo in the title, though based on the pattern I can guess what the ones that don't have Igbo in the title are also about.

by MetaPhysical. 18 posts & 176 views. 6:48pm (SpacehubTech)

Culture / I Love Yoruba, Dark And Exotically Beautiful. Stylish!
by MetaPhysical. 4 posts & 90 views. 6:39pm (agulion)

by MetaPhysical. 118 posts & 1474 views. 4:22pm (Bulleye)

by MetaPhysical. 42 posts & 1175 views. 1:37pm (Hahahahahahahah)

by MetaPhysical. 62 posts & 494 views. 6:46am On Jul 04 (LZAA)

Politics / Help UN Solve This Mystery. Very Embarassing!
by MetaPhysical. 2 posts & 144 views. 2:20am On Jun 29 (FlordFlorez)

Politics / Buhari, Lawal, Gbaja, Onyeama, Malami, When Will You Speak On This?
by MetaPhysical. 3 posts & 156 views. 8:10pm On Jun 25 (helinues)

Politics / Imagine This...
by MetaPhysical. 1 post & 72 views. 5:26am On Jun 25 (MetaPhysical)

Culture / Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join
by MetaPhysical. 8 posts & 387 views. 4:29am On Jun 25 (MetaPhysical)

Career / Men Suffer Discrimination At Workplace. This Is One Of Them...
by MetaPhysical. 3 posts & 184 views. 8:39pm On Jun 24 (oluwadabira111)

Politics / What Is Going On In APC, Acting Like Biafra.
by MetaPhysical. 12 posts & 304 views. 7:55pm On Jun 24 (Bighead9)

Politics / Amid Security Challenges, Igboland Declares Operation "Lion Walk".
by MetaPhysical. 32 posts & 935 views. 4:15pm On Jun 24 (sapientia)

Politics / For God's Sake, What's Going On In Biafra? This Is Only Symbolic.
by MetaPhysical. 7 posts & 592 views. 2:02am On Jun 23 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / Igbo In Parliament Speaks - Igbo Lives Matter!
by MetaPhysical. 8 posts & 396 views. 7:19am On Jun 22 (IgboFlatHeads)

Politics / An Epic Failure Today In Biafra. It Is Symbolic!
by MetaPhysical. 7 posts & 489 views. 2:05am On Jun 22 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Hausa People...
by MetaPhysical. 19 posts & 862 views. 6:02pm On Jun 21 (Sweetgoodie)

Politics / They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces (2)
by MetaPhysical. 42 posts & 1596 views. 5:27pm On Jun 21 (nsiba)

Politics / SW - Vision, Capacity, Resourceful, Dilligence, Application, Discipline, Result.
by MetaPhysical. 1 post & 74 views. 11:08pm On Jun 20 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability (2) (3)
by MetaPhysical. 68 posts & 1659 views. 7:16pm On Jun 20 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / Warning To Biafra: Do Not Persecute Muslims & Christians.
by MetaPhysical. 2 posts & 121 views. 11:21pm On Jun 19 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / Forget Community Policing, Copy Amotekun - Igbo Union In US Advices SE Govs. (2)
by MetaPhysical. 38 posts & 677 views. 3:42pm On Jun 16 (NGpatriot)

Crime / You Just Never Know! Even In Death, You Have Power To Influence The Living.
by MetaPhysical. 4 posts & 210 views. 7:48pm On Jun 13 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / This Is How You Discourage Crime.
by MetaPhysical. 5 posts & 90 views. 6:39pm On Jun 13 (Iamgrey5)

Properties / Please Share Your Experience With Omo Onile
by MetaPhysical. 9 posts & 267 views. 3:44pm On Jun 13 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / We Must Support Abians Against Regimes Of Lootacracy (2)
by MetaPhysical. 44 posts & 709 views. 12:12pm On Jun 13 (SonOfEl)

Politics / Art Historian Calls Out Christie’s For Selling Objects Taken From Nigeria:
by MetaPhysical. 2 posts & 103 views. 4:15am On Jun 12 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. (2) (3) (4) ... (10) (11) (12)
by MetaPhysical. 371 posts & 4968 views. 8:57pm On Jun 10 (DCatt)

Politics / How To Survive Ojukwu's Dillemma
by MetaPhysical. 15 posts & 283 views. 5:06pm On Jun 07 (Nigeriabiafra80)

Politics / The Communiqué Of The Yoruba Summit Held In Ibadan On 7th September 2017
by MetaPhysical. 4 posts & 109 views. 1:27pm On Jun 07 Nobody

Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / Northern Beggar (almajiri) Vs SE Beggar (ndi Ayiyo)
by MetaPhysical. 14 posts & 230 views. 9:03am On Jun 05 (BlowYourMind)

Politics / Wanted: Yoruba National Development Plan (2) (3)
by MetaPhysical. 96 posts & 934 views. 8:52pm On Jun 04 (RuggedSniper)

Politics / Reactions Concerning Our Work On Jihadist Occupation Of Igbo Land: Our Response
by MetaPhysical. 5 posts & 190 views. 4:37am On Jun 01 (shigoslim)

Politics / Who Has Noticed...since Kanu Died Jubril Of Sudan Has Also Died.
by MetaPhysical. 6 posts & 293 views. 2:57am On Jun 01 (Peacemaker5128)

Politics / Jihadist Herdsmen Occupation Of Igbo Land: There Are Still Communities Missing
by MetaPhysical. 8 posts & 167 views. 1:54am On Jun 01 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / IPOB Has Destroyed The Biafran Spirit, Igbos Must Restore It By C. Okonkwo (2)
by MetaPhysical. 56 posts & 733 views. 1:37am On Jun 01 (Okoroawusa)

Politics / State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun (2)
by MetaPhysical. 42 posts & 1455 views. 10:10pm On May 30 (9japride)

Politics / Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. (2)
by MetaPhysical. 52 posts & 2045 views. 6:16pm On May 28 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / Americans Are Proud Of Teni. Nigerians, Let's Show Pride For Our Ambassador!
by MetaPhysical. 7 posts & 170 views. 5:11pm On May 27 (DamnnNiggarr)

Politics / 10yr Anniversary, 2013 - 2023. Baba Akande Gives Hint With Pigeon Soup..
by MetaPhysical. 2 posts & 80 views. 9:59am On May 27 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / SE Governors Deliberately Arm Ibos With Propaganda Materials To Attack SW. Check
by MetaPhysical. 21 posts & 560 views. 4:29am On May 25 (Mynd44)

Politics / Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE (2)
by MetaPhysical. 35 posts & 877 views. 9:54pm On May 22 (Bekool)

Politics / History Of Nigeria By Commonwealth Of Nations
by MetaPhysical. 2 posts & 113 views. 12:58am On May 22 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! (2) (3)
[/b]by MetaPhysical. 73 posts & 2118 views. 12:01am On May 22 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / Who developed Lagos Ports: Myth Busted. (2) (3) (4)
by MetaPhysical. 126 posts & 2118 views. 4:35pm On May 20 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship, C. O
by MetaPhysical. 6 posts & 157 views. 3:41am On May 20 (Mynd44)

Politics / Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North (2) (3) (4) ... (6) (7) (cool *
by MetaPhysical. 244 posts & 38594 views. 12:23am On May 20 (sircatherine45)

Culture / Read How A Low Grade Chief In 1920 Became Emir Over Indigeneous Monarchs In KWR
by MetaPhysical. 16 posts & 334 views. 6:48pm On May 18 (DATACUG00000)

Politics / Wherw Is Dino Melaye?? Long Time No Hear
by MetaPhysical. 1 post & 56 views. 1:16am On May 18 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / The Political Underdog
by MetaPhysical. 9 posts & 192 views. 7:29pm On May 17 (Smoke55)

Politics / Admission Of Yoruba Nation Into UNPO Can Lead To Self-Governance - Prof Akintoye (2)
by MetaPhysical. 35 posts & 962 views. 11:37pm On May 16 (XANDERBOY85)
Politics / Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction (2) (3) (4)
by MetaPhysical. 98 posts & 1753 views. 8:03pm On May 12 (ObafemiAwoIowo) [/b]

Culture / Is This Not AROCHUKWU KINGS? Who Is OGANE To The East Of Bini? (2) (3)
by MetaPhysical. 84 posts & 2031 views. 2:59pm On May 11 (OfoIgbo)

Politics / US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast
by MetaPhysical. 17 posts & 958 views. 7:01am On May 09 (irunoko)

Health / Igbo Corpses In Body Bags Are Being Smuggled Home From North (2)
by MetaPhysical. 54 posts & 2272 views. 5:54am On May 09 (Gaggi)

Politics / Where Is Rita? My Darling Rita.
by MetaPhysical. 1 post & 197 views. 4:26am On May 09 (MetaPhysical)[/b]

Politics / Breaking News! SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With NW And NE. (2) (3)
by MetaPhysical. 69 posts & 1777 views. 5:56pm On May 08 (MetaPhysical)

Politics / Cocoa, Highest Income Earner For Nigeria, After Oil Products (crude & Gas). (2)
by MetaPhysical. 43 posts & 1014 views. 1:39pm On May 07 (googi)
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Balogunodua(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Wallahi! My head dey spin sef for the different types of Igbo that exist.

Muslim Igbo
Diasporan Igbo
Arewa Igbo
Ipob Igbo

Cc
Mynd44

They found it offensive because Moghalu is now bringing to political focus what previously has been known and left undercover to hide the fact that Igbo is politically inorganic. grin grin

The revelation sweet my belle sef. grin
Moghalu is dangerous.
I tell you bro, they lack political strategy and Moghalu knows this, but they rather attack him than see the truth in what he said.

5 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by Piggyyeasters(f): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ebhoe p I g
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Balogunodua:

I tell you bro, they lack political strategy and Moghalu knows this, but they rather attack him than see the truth in what he said.

Sometimes I wonder if Moghalu and Frank Nwabufo work as a team. Those two love to yab Ibo with style.

No problem, my-inlaws will be ok. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by MetaPhysical: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
wingmanIII:

Mad obsession!!! Sickening. His life revolves around Igbo worship
Shut up and get lost! angry
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’ by joeyfire(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

“They must first shed the victim mentality. Then they must address the disadvantage of being ‘led’ by selfish, greedy and self-centered political elite masquerading as political and social-cultural leaders who are the first to shoot down their own.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/05/kingsley-moghalu-under-fire-for-referring-to-igbos-as-nigerian-igbo/

This Moghalu is just an ass-licker at the end of the day. Fulani will not give him presidency in 2023 just because he is a sellout to his people like Tinubu. When will southern politicians ever have sense?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Speech : Nnamdi KANU Impose Curfew In Anambra , Ban Political Campaign / Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV / Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.