Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 (1711 Views)

Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final / Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final / Nigeria (2) Vs. Cote D'ivoire (0) In 2008 Olympics: Nigeria Wins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2007
I have told you to always rebuke bad dreams whenever you wake up.
First you dreamt Masquerades were pursuing you,
next you dreamt kissing your Boss' wife,
next you dreamt Adebayor won World footballer of the year,
Next Arsenal signs Thunder Balogun,
Next Arsenal wins Champs league
Things you know can never happen now this again.
Next thing you would dream you won Visa lottery.

Go to the nearest MFM church.
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by 9ja4eva: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
HAHAHAHah

MFM go help am kill d devil
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by Fadajasi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
Make u no waste ur time my guy liverpool is comming first then man utd then chelsea third. Take it or take it
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by akinwunmi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2007
JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH

No wonder dey call u guys GONERS.whts your hope without HENRY uh!!***Your IGWE down da drain****.

Dreams are for losers while reality is for WINNER'S

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by topeorekoy(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2007
dayokanu:

I have told you to always rebuke bad dreams whenever you wake up.
First you dreamt Masquerades were pursuing you,
next you dreamt kissing your Boss' wife,
next you dreamt Adebayor won World footballer of the year,
Next Arsenal signs Thunder Balogun,
Next Arsenal wins Champs league
Things you know can never happen now this again.
Next thing you would dream you won Visa lottery.

Go to the nearest MFM church.

Pls can u take me to MFM, i dont knw the way there
iyeyemi:

guy you need 2 go get yourself a quality matress to lay your ass on at night and stop sleeping on them concrete slabs along ojuelegba bridge, that way you are goin to save yourself the horror of nightmares like this one which you have chosen to call a dream, and by the way hope this does not really make me a guinea pig

u have said it all. u r a guinea pig. were u nmot the one i saw under the ojuelegba bridge that nite. u collected rent from me for that small slab i slept under that nite, u said u were renting ur 5 bedroom duplex to me. thanks for renting ur apartment to me. grin
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2007
9ja4eva:

HAHAHAHah

MFM go help am kill d devil

In collaboration with Cele,C&S AND Babalawo lipsrsealed
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by Mustay(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2007
so much 4 tis dream sad
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by mayordee(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2007
dream on,i dont care,so far Arsenal is number 1
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by folahann(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2007
This thread is supposed to be on the Joke section b'cos of the comments on it
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by topeorekoy(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2007
cant u see that my dream is coming true? gonners r on top
Re: I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 by nawa1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
TOPE, do not shy away 4rom your dreams, god gave them to you. just believe, and they shall come true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 9 Players Jose Mourinho Will Send Packing From Manchester United / Photo: Football Fans Celebrate Goals At Funeral / Man City Coach Pep Guardiola Confirms Arsenal Wanted Sterling And Sanchez Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.