Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 (675 Views)

Ohanaeze To Jonathan: Support Igbo 2023 Presidency To Repay What We Did In 2015 / Can The Northern Nigerian People Give Igbo 2023 Presidency? / Igbo 2023: A Blowout By Isa Funtua Before He Passed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by MetaPhysical: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Are you saying it’s not the turn of the Igbo?

I am not saying turn and I don’t want to discuss about turn; all I know is that the Igbo are eligible to have the President of Nigeria of Igbo extraction but no group can singlehandedly produce a president without the other. So, we must work as a united party to produce a president. The zoning principle is an internal form of political party, the same thing with other political parties. So, it’s not about turn but “equity”. We can say because the constitution of APC allows for equitable distribution of positions, that given that other geopolitical zones have one time or the other produced presidents, that the Igbo have a very strong case this time but we cannot sit, fold our arms and wait to produce a president because it is our turn. That is why I am calling on my brothers and sisters from the South East to come out and create alliances, build bridges of friendship so that working in alliance with geopolitical zones, they may consider our case but we cannot sit in Imo State and say this time it is the turn of Igbo and therefore the President must come from Imo State, without going to register our people to be voters. We must register or align with a party that is popular and understand the happiness at the federal level. I am confident that it’s possible to have a President of Nigeria from Igbo land but we must work for it, we cannot do it alone, we must also allow the people from other geopolitical zones to believe and understand that a president from Igbo extraction will be a president of the “Nigerian Nation”. What we are looking for is a person that will be a President of “Nigeria”.

The issue is not about turn; Igbo producing a Nigerian President is possible and it’s a case that is very logical; it is a case that I know every Nigerian wants The Igbo have a just case in 2023 but then, we must work for it. Sometimes, we become insensitive and destroy our case, what we should be doing now is to sensitize our neighbours to build confidence to show that the character of an average Igbo man or woman is that of a Pan Nigerian; when we bring out the Pan Nigerian in us before this time, our people have been blackmailed and the debacles of the civil war has not helped. So, I think that the publicity we shall do now is not that of “it’s my birth right” or “it’s my turn”. Democracy is achieved by ideology, we must show that to Nigerians although we may not have the numbers as a zone to out-vote other zones but constructive partnership demands equitable distribution of opportunities in which case that given that we now have six geopolitical zones that we are the only region that has not been given the opportunity to preside over the affairs of the country. That if we are supported, we shall not disappoint your reasonable expectations; these are the kind of things we should be talking about, not saying it is the turn of the Igbo.

Read more....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-igbo-must-form-alliances-with-other-regions-uzodimma/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by helinues: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2020
His Excellency, Minister of Igbo Affairs, NL Chapter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by kaylardz(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Igbo nation should swallow their pride and start paying homage and remain loyal to Tinubu, he's the only one that can bring them to political limelight. If he can single-handedly repackage and sell Buhari for d electorate, he can as well dust any Igbo man and convince Nigerians to vote for him . Any other move aside that is a complete waste of time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by chuddyforlife(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2020
ok
Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by SmartProf(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2020
The supreme Court strategist is now offering advise o... interesting

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by realstars: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2020
This Is The Voice Of The Suprime Gov.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by BlowYourMind: 6:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Of course they can be president and they would be president of biafra in 3020, they blew up all opportunity to be president of Nigeria with hate speech, scam and swindling, we don't want to hand over this delicate nation to the likes of Rochas OKorocha Ihedioha Allen Onyema Invictus Obinwanne Okeke bishop Ozulubu Orji Uzo Kalu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by JeffreyD1(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2020
All I know is

Igbo will be among the top 2 citizens in 2023
Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by richie240: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2020
**I don't know why, but I just fancy ds man. Perhaps because of d humility he exudes, which is scarce (esp) where he comes from.**

Nice one uzodinma, but will ur ppl listen?
"Build bridges", they say " No!", yet they expect compassion and understanding from d same ppl/regions they deride even as we speak.

Good luck o.
cool
Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2020
richie240:
**I don't know why, but I just fancy ds man. Perhaps because of his humility which he exudes, which is scarce (esp) where he comes from.**

Nice one uzodinma, but will ur ppl listen?
"Build bridges", they say " No!", yet they expect compassion and understanding from d same ppl/regions they deride even as we speak.

Good luck o.
cool
We are building bridge na ...north 2023 ...case closed

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Igbochief001:
grin
Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by abobote: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Which Uzodinma? the supreme court governor? Meanwhile I don't see anything special about being Nigerian president, The North have been presiding for long and they are the most backward people on earth, a lot of killings have been going on in the north and in katsina in particular, and Buhari being Nigerian president from the north can't help his people
Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by richie240: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Igbochief001:

Good, dts a starting point and I respect dt.
Kindly advice ur lots to stop wailing daily about Igbo presidency then.

Focus all ur energy on voting an atiku or whosoever northerner dt catches ur fancy under d 'umbrella' cool, its all well and good, but it will quite be imbecilic to try to arm twist an 'Islamic/ewedu' party which u've never hidden ur disdain for.

A typical daily wailing:
vvvvvvv
https://www.nairaland.com/5966940/apc-must-zone-presidency-south-east

cool
Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2020
richie240:

Good, dts a starting point and I respect dt.
Kindly advice ur lots to stop wailing daily about Igbo presidency then.

Focus all ur energy on voting an atiku or whosoever northerner dt catches ur fancy under d 'umbrella' cool, its all well and good, but it will quite be imbecilic to try to arm twist an 'Islamic/ewedu' party which u've never hidden ur disdain for.

A typical daily wailing:
vvvvvvv
https://www.nairaland.com/5966940/apc-must-zone-presidency-south-east

cool

You are no body to tell us how we would build our bridge ...relax and learn politics
Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by richie240: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Igbochief001:

You are no body to tell us how we would build our bridge ...relax and learn politics
OK sah!
Shon sah!

Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by Collyweed: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2020
abobote:
Which Uzodinma? the supreme court governor? Meanwhile I don't see anything special about being Nigerian president, The North have been presiding for long and they are the most backward people on earth, a lot of killings have been going on in the north and in katsina in particular, and Buhari being Nigerian president from the north can't help his people

I don’t understand how people get away with moronic statements.

What business does an average Okeke or Okafor have with their “Igbo Presidency”? If he and his other thieving friends want to become President, they should go build their bridges and leave us all out of it.

Meanwhile, he’s currently earning a well deserved and expected F in his actual primary responsibility of providing governance to the long suffering people of my state. However, he still finds the time to dish out unsolicited advice on an issue that is of tangential importance to us while ignoring the actual challenges facing us today.
Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by Balogunodua(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: Uzodimma Offers The Best Strategy For Igbo & 2023 by SpatialKing(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2020
kaylardz:
Igbo nation should swallow their pride and start paying homage and remain loyal to Tinubu, he's the only one that can bring them to political limelight. If he can single-handedly repackage and sell Buhari for d electorate, he can as well dust any Igbo man and convince Nigerians to vote for him . Any other move aside that is a complete waste of time.
Same Tinubu packaged Atiku and he failed
Same Tinubu packaged Nuru Ribadu and he failed

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Drummer Who Set The Beat For US Civil Rights / Set Aside Your Anger And Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki / RESTRUCTURING : Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.