Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes (15007 Views)

Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi Agboola Wins Ondo PDP Primary / 14 Ondo House Members Sign For Impeachment Of Ajayi Agboola / Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by authority2006(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Who wants Judas anyway? That wouldn't be a bad idea only if he's culpable
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by ekestic1976(f): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2020
T
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by gbadexy(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2020
The house would hasten the process. If anything happens, the speaker becomes the governor.
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by ekestic1976(f): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Our brand of democracy brooks no dissent and opposition. Very sad. This is the main reason there's no continuity in governance.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Quelme: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Make una kill una sef, we like am like that.
This movie dey sweet my belle.
APC and PDP, war scatter!!!!!
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by ekestic1976(f): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2020
tesppidd:
The man is a gonner.

Nothing will save him. Let PDP reinstate him.

You cannot enjoy a privilege under APC and then think you can run to PDP.

What of your little god, Obaseki? Why are you people so two-faced?

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Jakemedg(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2020
olajizz01:
All what he is thinking and praying for is that Akeredolu should die in isolation centre so that he can take over.
Is that what he told you?

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Teejay13(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Who that one EP!

Thieves.

We sell quality laptops, please patronize a brother.

Our prices are friendly. You can check our signature below for our contact.

Have a great day.
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Openbusiness3: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Those that care about this news are over there (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by olajizz01(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Jakemedg:
Is that what he told you?
Action speaks louder than words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by lightblazingnow(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2020
tesppidd:
The man is a gonner.

Nothing will save him. Let PDP reinstate him.

You cannot enjoy a privilege under APC and then think you can run to PDP.
But when Ameachi ran to apc with pdp mandate in 2015,you supported him.Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Mouhstorph5(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Politics is about PERMANENT interest and ABSOLUTE loyalty
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by keentola(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Have no illusions. Your mind is your most powerful arsenal. More powerful than your biceps, and more enticing than your beauty.

Your mind is the only thing you have as the last fort against foes.

In a world where your mind is being fed forcefully with various inanities, what precaution are you taking?

Do you have a plan on how to protect your fort, or you just don't care enough?

If you want to protect what's yours, there's no better way than to READ BOOKS

get your books –pdf and hard copies by messaging the number in the bio section on WhatsApp
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Addme: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I thought they said he controls the Assembly
The same thing we all heard.....But I think the man overestimated his political power or people just overhype him.
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by golddare: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2020
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/06/plot-to-impeach-akeredolus-deputy-ajayi-thickens-as-ondo-assembly-reconvenes/

Naija politics is so funny, all the need is to impeach him anyhow and before he will finish going to court the tenure will be over.
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by ruthmadaki90: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2020
He is lucky they let him stay this long. i would have booted him away the second i sensed any form of disloyalty.
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by loffers(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Addme:

The same thing we all heard.....But I think the man overestimated his political power or people just overhype him.

I doubt if the Assembly will be able to get the required number to impeach the Deputy Governor.
The SSG has resigned also and decamped to PDP and I’m very sure more cabinet members will do same.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Charly68: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2020
At least he needs to learn that he can not eat his cake and have eat .. Politically he has jumped the ship that brought him to power so what else is he waiting for.. ?
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Laple0541(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Akeredolu be like even if covid 19 go kpayn me no be you go be my successor.. I beg my honourables, sama this mumu impeachment.
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by ofiko123(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
SmartProf:
He ordered his boss to hand over to him due to being Covid 19 positive and in isolation. I'm sure Akeredolu has approved his request by asking the state assembly to hand him an impeachment. That's how to be in charge as a governor from an isolation centre. The deputy governor thinks because Akeredolu's face looks like Santa Claus, the governor can't bite him hard

Don't mind him..

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Ayodoni1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
What the vice president suppose to do to Buhari is exactly what agboola is doing in Ondo State.

How can someone be your vice and you are treating him as if he's your employer.

Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by pacespot(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Does it make sense that you decamped from a party that brought you to power and you still held on to your seat, if you're actually serious?
Re: Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes by Behindthewheels: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Of Amos Mathew (New Nigerian Editor) Stolen At APC Secretariat / Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today / Buhari: Oronsaye’s Report Review Almost Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.