Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (20705 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by UrbanExotica(f): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Eulalia:

And who told you 39yr olds are old? What a mentality.
And where did I say 39year olds are old? don't quote me unreasonably
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2020
SunFlow:
Beautiful Man... Happy birthday

The woman in the 3rd picture with six packs on yet chest though.

Her rib cage just dey like basket. grin grin grin
thats Hollywood actress ,Kerry Washington
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Sarang(f): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Happy Birthday Nnamdi.He isn't that popular in 9ja because americal football is a strange sport to many here.

He’s an actor
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2020
he looks 12 years younger
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Psoul(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2020
But what will this handsome guy be doing with that skinny, bonny and bwestless oyinbo actress?

Well, tastes differ. But this kind of taste, mi no gbadun
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2020
That's his wife, Kerry Washington. She's a Hollywood actress.
vanida6:
Abeg nah man dey third pix abi nah women sad am confused sad
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Fulfilledmezu: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2020
jericco1:
I'm more concerned about the lady beside him. Why the chest dey like something wey dem iron undecided
that woman is Kerry Washington,an American actress and the wife of Nnamdi .
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by cadesky(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
SunFlow:

U don't know kerry Washington �
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by jericco1(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Fulfilledmezu:
that woman is Kerry Washington,an American actress and the wife of Nnamdi .

I never knew. I don't even know the Nnamdi to begin with but thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Funny that Burna boy looks older than him even though he's about ten years younger!

It isn't funny. It is normal. People's physique differ.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Nairalanders don't even know Kerry Washington.

SMH
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Omoslim26: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Some women just no get shame and brain at all

see as person wey you follow waka cover up come fine

while you com dey advertise breast wey dey like Akara wey motor press

some men sef dey f up how you go allow woman wey you use your money marry dey show breast wey dey shameful to behold upandan
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by XXLMANDIGO: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
How many times this guy wan do birthday this year?
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by krozay(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2020
chuxyfranklin:
Nairalanders don't even know Kerry Washington.

SMH
From SCANDAL(American Tv Series)The woman is a very good actress,me am just suprised that her breasts is now flat compared to then when the Scandal series was still running....
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Those making comments on the front page do not know Kerry Washington. Lol.

Blessed are the ladies with robost "you know" since they are Nigerians favorites.

The truth is that everyone has "their" personal preference, but when it comes marriage, you better make "their" heart the first criterion on the list. Personally, I do not mind a taller and even bigger person. If she (maybe they for modern English) keeps coming back to you with a good heart, that is it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Biodun1929(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2020
SunFlow:

That's his wife...Hollywood actress, Kerry Washington.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Biodun1929(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2020
vanida6:
Abeg nah man dey third pix abi nah women sad am confused sad

That's his wife...Kerry Washington. She's a Hollywood actress.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Biodun1929(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2020
jericco1:
I'm more concerned about the lady beside him. Why the chest dey like something wey dem iron undecided

His wife... Kerry Washington. She's a Hollywood actress.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2020
krozay:
From SCANDAL(American Tv Series)The woman is a very good actress,me am just suprised that her breasts is now flat compared to then when the Scandal series was still running....

Kerry has Always been skinny.

Probably she was wearing a push up bra to portray her character better in the series.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2020
UrbanExotica:
And where did I say 39year olds are old? don't quote me unreasonably

UrbanExotica:
Dude is hot for a 39yr old man.
I was expecting some old looking man

What does the above bolded statement mean? Answer yourself.

From that statement, it shows you already have a mindset or mental picture somewhere in your medulla oblongata of what a 39yr old should look like and its that mentality im advising you to change. Simple!

You should be the one more reasonable in the argument you're trying to put up here cos your statement is all shades of what you're trying to deny.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2020
SunFlow:

How dare you talk about KW like that?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by cochexky: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Funny enough, his father is my Mom immediate senior brother but married to an American where he lived and died, sadly this my guy has been in Nigeria only when his Dad died since then I haven't heard that he or any of his siblings came back to Nigeria.

Manny stories to be tell but let me stop here.

I wish him all the better life.. Cheers bro.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

It isn't funny. It is normal. People's physique differ.

Either that or it’s the weed! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by greenprince(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Funny that Burna boy looks older than him even though he's about ten years younger!

Lifestyle choice.
When you study biochemical effects on the body, you'll drink only water and eat only fruits all your life. Take care of your body please, avoid toxins, trust me when I say they are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
SunFlow:

That's his wife, Hollywood star actress Kerry Washington.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Galactico4ever(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sarang:

He’s an actor
He was a footballer.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
My classmate.. Happy birthday Brah.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Happy birthday nnamdi..
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
It’s already a year since I read and commented concerning his last birthday? I don old. I don too old for this forum. Nigerians not recognizing Kerry Washington surprises me. Well, not so much because na local children full here.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by obiem(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Is he related to Jim Iyke (James Ikechukwu Asomugha) or it's a mere coincidence?
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by QVicky10(f): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Happy Birthday to the Husband of one my favourite actress. I really liked her work on Scandal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL Round-up: Iheanacho Scores First Premier League Goal In 2020 / Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere & Akuoma Omeoga Represent Nigeria At Winter Olympics / Super Eagles Players Train In Port-Harcourt Ahead Of Match Against Niger (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.