Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Meet Ize Iyamu Supporter Who Is A Preacher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Ize Iyamu Supporter Who Is A Preacher (455 Views)

Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) / Video Of Peter Obi Supporter Who Couldn't Identify His Party On Ballot Paper. / 2023; Tinubu Supporter Who Promised To Trek From Abuja To Lagos Fails To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ize Iyamu Supporter Who Is A Preacher by freshkpomo(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Jesusloveyou is our first case study. The guy is preaching Jesus with his Name just like Pastor Ize Iyamu who is a pastor, but here are a few of his post.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are, a bad tree cannot bring forth good fruit. Mr preacher you are just like the pastor you are supporting. You are no where to be found in religious section, you are always in political section abusing people, is that what Jesus asked you to do??

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Meet Ize Iyamu Supporter Who Is A Preacher by freshkpomo(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2020
More.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Meet Ize Iyamu Supporter Who Is A Preacher by PapaBaby: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Who takes that guy serious. Same cretin was screaming all over nairaland about how evil POI was.
Today POI is the best thing since slice bread.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ize Iyamu Supporter Who Is A Preacher by freshkpomo(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2020
PapaBaby:
Who takes that guy serious. Same cretin was screaming all over nairaland about how evil POI was.
Today POI is the best thing since slice bread.
The guy is very confused... When I saw most of his posts, I thought maybe you he account was hacked until it became frequent.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

US Speaker, Nansi Pelosi On CNN, Where Is Femi Gbajabiamila? / Is Terrorism Moving From North East To South West? / Buhari Now Relegated To West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.