Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

if it were you what will you do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / if it were you what will you do (623 Views)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

if it were you what will you do by oluwatisesunday(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2020
a man and his wife do sleep on the same bed they are both financially down I mean poor..when it was around 2am the wife woke up...waking up she saw a carton in the middle of her and her husband..she woke her husband to look at the carton..when the carton was opened the saw 300thousand dollars in it..the husband said God has blessed them the the wife said that's not true that is a bad money from the devil...the husband argued that is meant for them the wife said they'll dispose it that it's an evil money...the wife NW ended up saying that if the money is not disposed she'll divorce her husband...the husband said if it's because of that she'll divorce him no problem with that..the husband is now asking should he dispose the money and keep his wife and children or keep the money and loose his wife and children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: if it were you what will you do by tayebest(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2020
stop giving us Nollywood fables here! angry

1 Like

Re: if it were you what will you do by LadySarah: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2020
You should be ashamed of yourself, Op.
Is this a nursery school?

6 Likes

Re: if it were you what will you do by lordm(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
I just waste my data opening this thread
Re: if it were you what will you do by PrincessJr(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Can you imagine this? Just negodu

(1) (Reply)

Mummies And Daddies, Can Premarital Cohabitation Be Morally Justified? / Ola Ibironke A.k.a Dudu Heritage In Sudden Death / Three Stages Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.