Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Igbos At War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos At War (1220 Views)

Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) / Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] / IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos At War by YakubuAugust: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Igbos At War by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Thanks Op.

1 Like

Re: Igbos At War by YakubuAugust: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Hope you enjoyed.

OdumegwuOjukwu:
Thanks Op.

Re: Igbos At War by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2020
YakubuAugust:
Hope you enjoyed.

Yes I did. I'm actually doing some research in that area. So it did help.

And btw I have copied it to my forum, I hope you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Igbos At War by YakubuAugust: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Thats great.

The more people we educate on Nigerian history the better.

OdumegwuOjukwu:

Yes I did. I'm actually doing some research in that area. So it did help.

And btw I have copied it to my forum, I hope you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos At War by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2020
YakubuAugust:
Thats great.

The more people we educate on Nigerian history the better.

That's correct.

1 Like

Re: Igbos At War by YakubuAugust: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
I hope people enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos At War by Ekwutox: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
I wish Abia people still have the same fight in them as their predecessors had to fight for good governance in their state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos At War by YakubuAugust: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
If only

Ekwutox:
I wish Abia people still have the same fight in them as their predecessors had to fight for good governance in their state.

1 Like

Re: Igbos At War by AliDanjuma: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Igbos At War by superlightning: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ekwutox:

They still do. The only challenge is that they are not United.

1. Most Military and Police personnel of Igbo stock comes mainly from Abia state

2. IPOB a seperatist group despite their ragtag approach to secession, still instil fear in the mind of the FG. Even recently, Garba Shehu still attributed the international setbacks Nigeria had was due to IPOB propaganda against them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos At War by IduNaOba: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Igbos At War by IduNaOba: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
It's time for igbos in Igbo land to start telling our stories!
I Commend those in diaspora especially okwuid for their efforts!

1 Like

Re: Igbos At War by IduNaOba: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Imagine say Igbo warriors were used in jukun and idoma wars as mercenaries
Re: Igbos At War by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Igbos At War by joeyfire(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2020
OP I dey enjoy your topics wella. Udo
Re: Igbos At War by Prompto: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Ipob instiing fear into the heart of FG but refuse to instill same fear into their governors. Abia as the worse 3 governors in the history of mankind starting from Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu.

If Washington was governored back to back by this disaster there is no way it won't be another shithole like Aba talk less of Abia.

superlightning:

1. Most Military and Police personnel of Igbo stock comes mainly from Abia state

2. IPOB a seperatist group despite their ragtag approach to secession, still instil fear in the mind of the FG. Even recently, Garba Shehu still attributed the international setbacks Nigeria had was due to IPOB propaganda against them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos At War by NoIgboSoundTueh: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2020
Your topic is misleading.
I came here to read about Igbos clans slugging it out with each other, going for each other jugular
Not to watch weapon a little bit more dangerous than a toy.
Mtchew
Re: Igbos At War by superlightning: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Prompto:
Ipob instiing fear into the heart of FG but refuse to instill same fear into their governors. Abia as the worse 3 governors in the history of mankind starting from Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu.

If Washington was governored back to back by this disaster there is no way it won't be another shithole like Aba talk less of Abia.

They actually did. Who among the governors dared IPOB until an army was mobilized to kanu's resident in umuahia?
Re: Igbos At War by Prompto: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2020
superlightning:

They actually did. Who among the governors dared IPOB until an army was mobilized to kanu's resident in umuahia?
So after the army was mobilized why didn't Ipob dare to go and harass any elected official in Nigeria like they did to Ekeweremadu in German so that your father can live to tell the sad tale.
Re: Igbos At War by superlightning: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Prompto:

So after the army was mobilized why didn't Ipob dare to go and harass any elected official in Nigeria like they did to Ekeweremadu in German so that your father can live to tell the sad tale.

post shifter..... when will you learn to be honest? Your reverse Psychology is lame dude. Ekweremadu treatment is a harbinger of what hypocritical politicians will receive when they cup gets full.

Ipob is your nightmare, we both know this, but don't worry, Biafra shall soon come and your fears will be realized...lol
Re: Igbos At War by YakubuAugust: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
They are doing very well sharing the culture with the world.

IduNaOba:
It's time for igbos in Igbo land to start telling our stories!
I Commend those in diaspora especially okwuid for their efforts!
Re: Igbos At War by YakubuAugust: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please can we not derail the topic and start talking about IPOB

Thanks.

superlightning:

Re: Igbos At War by superlightning: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2020
YakubuAugust:
Please can we not derail the topic and start talking about IPOB

Thanks.

Nobody is derailing anything. It depends on how you choose to interpret my post
Re: Igbos At War by YakubuAugust: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please IPOB is a totally separate topic.

And it is a very emotive topic.

Can we talk about Igbo history without it turning into IPOB vs Nigeria.
Re: Igbos At War by AliDanjuma: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2020
This is really good.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss / Aisha Yesufu 2023 / Endsars:protest Going On In Obiaruku Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.