Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him (43253 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by iamoyindamola(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2020
All these basket mouth pastors sef, why can't you tell him personally
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2020
People who cudnt predict covid19 have come to talk the one that concerns them. Jonathan over to u.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Firstnebo:

What was your question?
are u righteousness!
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by DLuciano: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Nonesense prophet. Do u know what Nigerians are going through? If they have prayer points, they will apply it on themselves first
Chai! See how myopic you think!
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by AngelicBeing: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2020

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Openbusiness3: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Check my signature for intelligent dispenser
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by barrypro: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Lets wait and see.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by richard870(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2020
joshjc:
Give us 2 sure odds if ure a true man of God
Sports betting is terrible addiction grin cheesy angry
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Firstnebo: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2020
alramon:

are u righteousness!

I can answer some of the questions
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by vikithor(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Learn how to drive very well
Call or whatsapp us with number below.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by vikithor(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Learn how to drive very well
Call or whatsapp us with number below.
You are going to learn how to drive both manual or automatic car,also learn about car maintenance practice.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by kareemkamil(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Prophet huspipehi
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by NaijadrivaCars: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Let's wait and see.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by mukthar2000(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Gods of sea consultant pastor, they have started again.

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2020
doctor306:

Must you watch gotv
Beg for survival not luxury
Awon urgent 2k

I know.. I have food and all but I don't have a kobo

Pls sir pls help ... Its the one for 1800
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by vioment: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Go and sit down.

Big event like corona, you missed.

Let it not be that your church member or you are planning something.

CIDs need to watch you more closely.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by splendour7(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Afonja Prophets And Prophetess On The Loos,that Was How One Called Kanu Radio Biafra Yester Night,saying That God Told Her To Tell Kanu To Stop Biafra Agitation,that Nggirea Needs Restructuring Not Division,that Nigeria Should Be Restructured Into 4 Regions With Different Currencies.. Lolz I Trust Kanu Na He Used Questions Scatter The Prophetess Head,na So She Run Commot.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by joshjc(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
richard870:
Sports betting is terrible addiction grin cheesy angry
for those who allowed themselves to be addicted
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
HappyCanadian:

But you are Posh oo!

Pls Sir I beg you ... I am too bored and lonely.. Pls help
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by HappyCanadian: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Poshriel:

Pls Sir I beg you ... I am too bored and lonely.. Pls help
Which package do u use n cost
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by owila4luv(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
God forbid, i cancel it in JESUS Name!!!! holyghost fire scatter their camp in the mighty name of JESUS!!!
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
HappyCanadian:

Which package do u use n cost

Gotv plus it was formally 1900 but now its 2500

But gotv jolly is 1800 and its still OK sir
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by richard870(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
joshjc:
for those who allowed themselves to be addicted
Issokay...lolzz
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by HappyCanadian: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Poshriel:

Gotv plus it was formally 1900 but now its 2500

But gotv jolly is 1800 and its still OK sir
That's high, but send me your acct details
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by coputa(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Who would want to kill the man that brought goodluck to nigeria,Nearly all the laudable policies of this government were his brain child.He is was the only educated nigeria president with first degree and a Doctor of philosophy(PHD).If they touch him,they 've cut the veins that is supplying blood to the country.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Firstnebo:

I can answer some of the questions

okay does God reveals who u marry to u, or probably speaks to u that this is the person that u will marry....?

since the Bible says he who has found a wife hath found a good thing and obtained favor from the Lord... "found" and not "revealed"...

my own opinion was that u open ur eyes and see all what u need to see b4 going into it(beauty and the attitude too). then u can now pray over her...

#God won't speak or show u in one dream that this is she
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
HappyCanadian:

That's high, but send me your acct details
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by obyrich(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
DSS should invite him for a chat. angry
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Chochovini: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
ofiko123:
I really doubt this.....why would someone want to kill goodluck Jonathan..
. I WANTED To enter thesame Boat with you on this but then when I looked again and see that this is coming from a Ministry I have so much regard for, Mount Zion, I thought twice. Not all prophecy is false afterall. Let‘s not behave like the people of Noah‘s days. All you were asked to do is pray for GEJ not pay money or any other too difficult task.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / The Worst Kind Of People / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.