Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him (43246 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by joshjc(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

A cheerful giver is loved by all! grin
lol, but they didn't ask how he/she got it
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by uthlaw: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
joshjc:
Give us 2 sure odds if ure a true man of God
u got get,make I stake 50k.....:ZPCMGB8......see 3odds
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
joshjc:
lol, but they didn't ask how he/she got it

No need asking... Just "sanctify" and collect the "offering"!!! tongue
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by whitedove(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Heavenly Father in whom there is no shadow of darkness,Please protect Jonathan Goodluck don't allow the wish of the enemy come to pass in his Life.protect him,Guide him. and when enemy comes like a flood; raise a standard for him.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
engela7:
God our heavenly Father please protect Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, his household, my own household, and all well-meaning Nigerians.

May the evil ones never locate us, in Jesus' name I pray.
Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by joshjc(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

No need asking... Just "sanctify" and collect the "offering"!!! tongue
lol, sanctify and collect
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by GoldHorse(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Who are the "they"......

Tell "them" to tell you that too na. It's the most important part of your "prophesy"
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by colestephan86: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yungsam1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/message-to-goodluck-jonathan-assassinsll-attempt-your-life-this-year-butll-fail-prophet-serimoedumu/amp/
Their God that couldn't tell them about covid is telling them how someone somewhere wants to kill a former president that have left power since 2014.
GEJ has held the highest office in this country so there is nothing he wants to be fighting for now, his pension alone is enough for him
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by kafeii123: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
The way we're going about this thing in this country....
Good luck Jonathan may still return to contest for election... At least he's not 81 and senile
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Depressed101: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Eagool34:
For what ? Why are they after him
2023...atiku is under their fire also. I am not surprised
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Smoothwave: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prophet of Doom
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by bizzibodi(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
He shld b arrested until he tell us who want to kill Jonathan?
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Edojoma(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Constantjohn:
Hmm

Righteousness89 sef dey book him space for him preaching..... Baba no wan carry last for preaching gringrin

Nor kill me with laugh ooo,, chai
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Myk1234: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Shall not Stand! Neither will it come to Pass!
GEJ you are preserved in The Name of JESUS..
Amen

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by bizhop01: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prophet of doomsday grin
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Goodman247: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
How can a prophet say a thing like this to the public, all this prophets causing problems in families everywhere
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by maduxs: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Who opened the door for this scammer
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by seglabsy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
joshjc:
Give us 2 sure odds if ure a true man of God
30 and 70
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Carter4luv(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
dis one is looking for fame and money, do u know who is patience Jonathan that wowan na juju and witch herself. nobody can hurt her husband
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by olmoRoc: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Hello Sir, any info on the pandemic?
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by luluosas(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
This may be very true because in April, 2019, I dreamed that Goodluck Jonathan. I looked for every avenue to get in touch with him privately, but none yielded fruits.
I pray he is set free in Jesus name. Amen

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2020
HappyCanadian:

That's high, but send me your acct details

Hi good morning.
Pls sir. .. Can I still respond to this pls
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
HappyCanadian:

Which package do u use n cost

Have been checking up on you here .. But it appears you haven been here for a while now

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
HappyCanadian:

Which package do u use n cost

Sir, i just responded to your mail sir.. Pls check sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.