Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Where Are The God Pickup My Call Gang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The God Pickup My Call Gang (201 Views)

Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) / Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The God Pickup My Call Gang by nobaga: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nigerians have been known for fraud for a long time overshadowing those hardworking ones.

Nigerians worked full time and schooled full time or part-time abroad.

Then some discovered way to make quick money to spite the hard-working ones - you know them: God Pickup My Call Crew.

We actually know which part of Nigeria specialized in white collar crimes and which specialized in hard crimes. The FBI and local police profile them.

That was why Murtala Mohammed, the Suicide blokos Bomber was an aberration.

Now Asians countries profile them. Hushppupi did not start yesterday and all Nigerians cannot hide under him.

Nigerians have to rethink their pursuit of money at any cost. Parents do not know the jobs of their children.
Re: Where Are The God Pickup My Call Gang by Vyzz: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Where Are The God Pickup My Call Gang by nobaga: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
They went underground for now.

Vyzz:
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor. / Unveiled Secret Of Why Nigeria Is Not Progressing / JUST IN: Ondo Assembly Suspend Deputy Speaker, One Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.