Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari (50502 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by ifko: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2020
gentlestdude:
Development just far from this ondo state even after leaving 3 years ago it's still the same, especially their light, haven't seen nepa light for 4 days now and everyone is living normally like it's the routine lol I tire. out of all the states I've been I can say this is the worst, just few metres to the flyover sef inward akure side the potholes on the road can swallow Human being.
All APC state in SW pay monthly levy to jagaban Go to Osun state it s dsame thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Sweeetheart(m): 3:07am On Jul 07, 2020
SLAP44:

It might be sabotage, some people here like metaphysical has been trying to get aketi out of our government house because he has an omo ibo as wife grin

OK not that he packed money to bourdillion van as you stated above?

and they do this one naming ceremony? agbalagba to nsé lagbalangba

3 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by MetaPhysical: 3:39am On Jul 07, 2020
SLAP44:

It might be sabotage, some people here like metaphysical has been trying to get aketi out of our government house because he has an omo ibo as wife grin

Yorubaland has been building bridges and flyovers before some states even built a government house....and we never had a crack.

Akeredolu bring Ibo first lady into government house and built a flyover....now flyover in Yorubaland dey get crack. grin

Mmmtchheeww....
Vote Yoruba woman FIRSTLADY in Ondo.

7 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2020
SLAP44:
Blame bourdillion for that, maybe most of the money for this project was in the bullion van.

Chai! Common sense is not common

2 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2020
this is very bad from Aketi government.

1 Like

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by StreetFight: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2020
SLAP44:
Blame bourdillion for that, maybe most of the money for this project was in the bullion van.

After Akeredolu fought Tinubu or before he fought Tinubu in 2016?

2 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by StreetFight: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Decibel:
Aketi and Bourdillon kneeling on the necks of Ondo people embarassed

But Lagos bridges are not cracking. You see nah, you make no sense.

5 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2020
the news is true sha last week friday when I am going to ore sabo market I saw the contractor (craneburg) heating the black oil using for tarred road to fill the cracking side then they later use stone dust to cover it

1 Like

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Akeredolu jagajaga

2 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by illicit(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Hastily and poorly done job

1 Like

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Edopesin: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Twitter is down

1 Like

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Didn't I say the projects this man embarked upon when he realized he was going to contest for elections soon were rushed?

2 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2020
gentlestdude:
Development just far from this ondo state even after leaving 3 years ago it's still the same, especially their light, haven't seen nepa light for 4 days now and everyone is living normally like it's the routine lol I tire. out of all the states I've been I can say this is the worst, just few metres to the flyover sef inward akure side the potholes on the road can swallow Human being.

my man no be lie, one of the reasons I don't visit my friends there, de light na problem, for.
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Just imagine oooo. A bridge on land cracks after how many months it was commissioned. Mainwhile, Cater bridge on water in Lagos still stands till date with the load of tankers and vehicles on it daily. As corrupt as IBB is, the third mainland bridge is a legacy he points to everytime. That is also on water. Mehn! These politicians are all thieves. When this useless governor announced he had Corona virus, if we pray he should die, they will say we are wicked. Does this man deserve to live? Wicked and heartless people. If I start cursing him people will say one is not godly. Is he not cursed? No wonder his deputy turned against him. Cr.azy people.

5 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by grandstar(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2020
This is a disgrace. This is enough to cost him the election. All the opposition has to do is to call the bridge "Akeredolu's cemetery".

5 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by 2cribz: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Bogus project amount. Why do we worship money.i mean fis flyover project no worth pass 200m max.

1 Like

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2020
The Alliance for progressive Complainants party (APC) will complain that it cracked because of too much vehicles on that road and will either blame comutters or heavy duty trucks for it.
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by paulolee(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2020
too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Difrent: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2020
SLAP44:

Thank God, he is not one if the "bourdillon " folks, the internet would have been awash with shouts of Tinubu this Jagaban that.........

Let's see who IPOB miscreants will blame for this grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by GemUnique(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Crazy a**holes giving us fake elephant projects

1 Like

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2020
The bridge cracking #ondostatecannotbreast#

1 Like

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Yorubaland has been building bridges and flyovers before some states even built a government house....and we never had a crack.

Akeredolu bring Ibo first lady into government house and built a flyover....now flyover in Yorubaland dey get crack. grin

Mmmtchheeww....
Vote Yoruba woman FIRSTLADY in Ondo.

See the height of bigotry. Later I will say whites or Chinese are racist. What has being Igbo got to do with fly over
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Seventy7kings: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Why dragging Buhari? Abeg make una go face Aketi for isolation na cheesy
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Haywhysat: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2020
ifko:

All APC state in SW pay monthly levy to jagaban Go to Osun state it s dsame thing.

I stay in osun state, and development is going on... Ondo has the worst light in South west, osun has one of the best light in the country... Project is currently going on in Ife axis, where i stay. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Seventy7kings: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Difrent:

Thank God, he is not one if the "bourdillon " folks, the internet would have been awash with shouts of Tinubu this Jagaban that.........

Let's see who IPOB miscreants will blame for this grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by FlordFlorez(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2020
gentlestdude:
guy i tire pass u o. For my area, Owo in Owo LGA where Aketi is from, today marks the 6th day we have experience nepa light last.
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by gift01: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2020
gentlestdude:
you just took words out of my mouth. I still see same structured that were here some 8-10 years ago
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by doggedfighter(f): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2020
olaniyiYAH:
The bridge cracking #ondostatecannotbreast#
Olaniyi,you and breast
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by UDUJ(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2020
A nation running on mediocrity, smh undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) / Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) / New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.