Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency (476 Views)

Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by BlowYourMind: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
With the recent threat from Kanu Nnamdi of the IPOB to Nwodo of Ohaneze, the Igbo social cultural group, it is obvious that Kanu's main aim is Biafra realization and Ohaneze is gearing towards Igbo producing the president of the country. With this deviance between the two leaders of the third larger ethnic group in Nigeria 1. What will be it impact of biafra struggle that haven't been actualize for over 50 years?
2. What will be it effect on Nigeria presidency of Igbo extradition?
3. Do you think these leaders at each others throat can actually work together to achieve the same goals?
4. What is going on in the mind of an average Igbo men and women, is it biafra or the presidency?
5. With the divergent of aims and goal of these two leaders and group, will any of these be possible in another 50 to 100 years?.
6. Does it that there is no forum which can bring these two leaders to chart a better way for progress and unity of the Igbo nation rather than greed?

3 Likes

Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kanu got no respect.

One day, his followers will come to their senses and stone the coward

5 Likes

Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 07, 2020
plessis:

You nigerians are the true cowards. You are too scared to hold your leaders accountable. You are too scared of the police and military. You are too scared to collectively confront your problems.

You cowards called Nigerians are the most conquered people on earth.

Your brave lord ran away, he disguised as a woman.

Our of fear, he didn't return to give his parents their last respect.

His parents were buried in the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by OVB123: 6:00am On Jul 07, 2020
I don't know how Nnamdi Kanu became a leader of IPOB but I must tell u the truth, he lack respect for elders. if he can talks anyhow to nwodo tell me, who will he not abused? just little treat from the army that happen last year, he ran away to abroad and since then, never returned to Nigeria. Is this how his going to fight for the actualization of Biafra? mtcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by Tranquillity360: 6:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Vultures on top of Biafra and Igbo mattergrin
Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by helinues: 6:08am On Jul 07, 2020

Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by richie240: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2020
OVB123:
I don't know how Nnamdi Kanu became a leader of IPOB but I must tell u the truth, he lack respect for elders. if he can talks anyhow to nwodo tell me, who will he not abused? just little treat from the army that happen last year, he ran away to abroad and since then, never returned to Nigeria. Is this how his going to fight for the actualization of Biafra? mtcheeew.
Very simple!
He has the (open and tacit) support of the majority of his ppl.
Have u ever seen a king with no subject? Never!

If his ppl had either rebuked or ignored him when he started his madness, the monster we have today won't have existed. He was cheered and hailed as dr Messiah to take them to d 'promised land'.

To show u his popularity, a serving senator (abaribe) signed his bail bond! That shows how highly revered he is amongst his ppl.
You don't/can't make urself king. The ppl make u one.
His ppl saw d 'great qualities' in him and hence gave him their support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by BlowYourMind: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2020
EastGold:
Kanu got no respect.

One day, his followers will come to their senses and stone the coward
I don't really know may be Kanu is psychopathic and sociopathic, he behave like someone with a violence disorder, instead of building bridges he was destroying, he said he want to liberate igbos (not miscreant Igbos looking escape route from their shadow) but they said they don't need your liberation, but he kept on disrespecting and threatening people that doesn't support his illusion and deception.

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by BlowYourMind: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2020
EastGold:

Your brave lord ran away, he disguised as a woman.
Our of fear, he didn't return to give his parents their last respect.
His parents were buried in the zoo.
grin grin
Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by BlowYourMind: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2020
OVB123:
Kanu is actually greedy and lacks foresight even Ojukwu that started his run an inclusive leadership, he carry alone some people even outside the Eastern region in his quest even as ruthless as he was, but Kanu is trying to sideline those that can make his aims come to realisation.

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by Hotice085: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Fools and imbe-ciles only are the ones with Cownu
Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by IamWonderful: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Kanu don't normally think of the consequences of actions, the hunchback leader of lot destitute and miscreants, he desperate and despotic, not ready to listen to anyone
Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by IamWonderful: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2020
richie240:

Very simple!
He has the (open and tacit) support of the majority of his ppl.
Have u ever seen a king with no subject? Never!

If his ppl had either rebuked or ignored him when he started his madness, the monster we have today won't have existed. He was cheered and hailed as dr Messiah to take them to d 'promised land'.

To show u his popularity, a serving senator (abaribe) signed his bail bond! That shows how highly revered he is amongst his ppl.
You don't/can't make urself king. The ppl make u one.
His ppl saw d 'great qualities' in him and hence gave him their support.

Who's support does he has? No former governor or serving governor or any other political leader in the East had ever come out publicly to declare their support for Kanu, it seems the elites of the Eastern region doesn't buy the idea of pulling them out of their enjoyment
Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by PHAYOL81: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Don't be decieved, the Igbos know what they are doing all along. The Kanu guy is just a front; the people pulling the string are the ones openly calling for the presidency to appease them from bolting away from Nigeria. The Biafra itself is an agigation the South-South codedly support financially because they see the crude oil as the numero-uno of resources any nation could ever have. Since the Militants are unable to get them free, they indulged the help of their neighbours hoping those (the South-East) would be easily liberated hence giving themselves (SS) opportunity to break free and thus see the end of this union forever. But the other regions politicians had seen through their plans; knowing a freedom to one is obviously a freedom to another. Besides, before oil, when the other regions were the ones generating the revenue, these same set of people were the ones who necessitate the union in the first place so it would be an insult to the IQ of the others to submit to their wish again now that they are in position to generate the most revenue.
This clash to me is even a stage-play. They had seen how difficult it can be to break away from a country especially from the two situations of CATALUNYA and HONG-KONG. So, they are trying methods to get into the hearts of others, warm themselves onto the highest seat in the land and probably effect the change in constitution that they mihgt want; especially in regard to pulling themselves clear. But once again, the other regions are fully aware what they might do hence why it's going to be difficult to see them arrive at a vantage poit anytime soon.
The latest agigation for BIAFRA by the Kanu-guy had broken all the dream of any good position they might aspire in the political field of this country.
Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by Kissiemu(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Nna men!

Me I don't support the abuse of Nwodo o!

Nna men!
I don't want Nigeria to divide. I have many Yoruba girlfriends here in Ajangbadi, Lagos.

Nna men!
What can a niggah do?
Re: The Effect Of The Collision Between Nwodo And Kanu On Biafra And Igbo Presidency by kingzizzy: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2020
As an Igbo guy, I can see that Nigeria is a failed state. The only reason Nigeria still exists is because the North needs the South to survive. The day the North gets tired of Nigeria, there will be no Nigeria. Even in 200 years time, the people of Nigeria will not be able to unite and see themselves as one.

The issue of President of Nigeria is laughable.
Those that have had the presidency for 10, 20 even 30 years have nothing to show for it. Those that have been president since the war ended 50 years ago in 1970 have only led Nigeria down the road of poverty and despair. There was a time they said that if an Ijaw is ever President, it would uplift the Ijaw nation. GEJ was there for 5 years and Ijaws are still where they are, if not worse

Igbo agitation should be about taking control of land and resources and governing Igbo land as best as we know. Seeking the Presidency of a failed state of Nigeria will lead nowhere, ask those who have had Presidency in the past. Presidency is something you will have for just 4 years, or at best, 8 years. Then what?

Igbos should be talking about Nigeria being restructured or becoming an independent country. The Presidency of Nigeria is nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Igbo Land -season One ( The Azumini Blue River) / Buhari Endorses Ize-iyamu For Edo Election As Wike Blasts Buhari / BIAFRA: Why Did Nnamdi Kanu Bring A New Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.