Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Obaseki To Lose The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Lose The Election (1556 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki To Lose The Election by Positiveminds(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
PDP should watch it. High level plans have been concluded to rig Obaseki out of office. I had a vision of the night where Ize- Iyamu was declared winner of the election.

In that vision, I saw there was low voters turn out , as many were afraid to go out to vote.

Oshiomhole was also seen rejoicing and boasting that he told Obaseki he would lose the election. He surmised that Obaseki failed to humble himself, hence had to be disgraced out of office.

PDP is not doing anything serious to help Obaseki win the election. Meanwhile, Ganduje is out to repeat the Kano template in Edo.

Let him that has eyes read the words of this prophesy for it is for an appointed time. Wait for it.

- End

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by nairavsdollars(f): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Can you bet with ya life?

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by Positiveminds(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2020
A prophet has spoken. Just wait for it, sister.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by Prompto: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Positiveminds:

- End
You are mistaken, pdp should do their worse Ize-Iyamu will be declared winner of Edo election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by rottennaija(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Positiveminds:
PDP should watch it. High level plans have been concluded to rig Obaseki out of office. I had a vision of the night where Ize- Iyamu was declared winner of the election.

In that vision, I saw there was low voters turn out , as many were afraid to go out to vote.

Oshiomhole was also seen rejoicing and boasting that he told Obaseki he would lose the election. He surmised that Obaseki failed to humble himself, hence had to be disgraced out of office.

PDP is not doing anything serious to help Obaseki win the election. Meanwhile, Ganduje is out to repeat the Kano template in Edo.

Let him that has eyes read the words of this prophesy for it is for an appointed time. Wait for it.

- End

He was rigged in. He can be rigged out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by WATCHOVER(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Op let your mind be at peace APC can't defeat Obaseki.
To many PDP looks weak but I can assure you that PDP will be Victorious. Remember mature people don't boast with their mouth, rather they work in silence and let success make the noise.
PDP will defeat APC with a large margin, even Buhari will be shocked.

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by maestroferddi: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2020
It is only a fool who would be faced with a party like APC in an election but chooses not to plan strategically...

Nigerians have no time for tales of woes...

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by Positiveminds(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Let's watch and see what happens. I have told you what I saw happen in the spiritual realm. We see whether it manifests physically. Only serious spiritual intervention can change it.
Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by Saao(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Same Pdp that won buhari in edo in 2019 beaten by divided apc in edo? Don't forget some apc members are in support of obaseki. Oshiomole is not as powerful as before. Ganduje can't play Kano politics in edo again he is not a match for wike as far as south politic is concern. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by iokpebholo: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Positiveminds:
Let's watch and see what happens. I have told you what I saw happen in the spiritual realm. We see whether it manifests physically. Only serious spiritual intervention can change it.
What about Convid-19,What did u see?or is ur spiritual satellite only tuned to Edo election?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by freshkpomo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Positiveminds:

- End

You are the second Prophet saying this, buy it will not work.. God showed you so you can warn people to avert it..

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by Skymason20(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
version or vision 2020 9 put us for were will dey so is vision that kill my cousin"s uncle
Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by ChoCho54(f): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Prompto:

You are mistaken, pdp should do their worse Ize-Iyamu will be declared winner of Edo election.
Yes on social media.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by ChoCho54(f): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Positiveminds:

- End
Change your weed supplier.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by ChoCho54(f): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Positiveminds:
Please Who's next to kick the bucket in the presidency?

Will Magu be jailed?

What Did you dream concerning these?
Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by faithfull18(f): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
iokpebholo:
What about Convid-19,What did u see?or is ur spiritual satellite only tuned to Edo election?
Lol
Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by aremuforlife(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Positiveminds post=91462904]PDP should watch it. High level plans have been concluded to rig Obaseki out of office. I had a vision of the night where Ize- Iyamu was declared winner of the election.

- End
You dreamt that someone was rejoicing of winning an election and you later concluded that the election was rigged.
Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by Olugbanko: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
what some folks have failed to come to terms with is the fact that edo election would be a referendum on performance or otherwise. using godfatherism as a bait with little or nothing on ground to suggest fulfilment of electoral promises will surely turn out being obaseki's greatest albatross.
Re: Obaseki To Lose The Election by yemmight(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Prophet of doom.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Governors Must Wake As A Reality Show Rivals Some States' IGR- (video) / See Company In Porthacourt That Allows Only Indians To Enter Inside / IPOB Suit: US Court Summons Blinken For Selling Fighter Jets To Buhari Governmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.