Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank (30405 Views)

Kano Election Petition Tribunal Ruling: It Is Laughable – NNPP / Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Dissolution Of Ebonyi State Executive Is Laughable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Lumig: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by WebclickNG: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2020
K
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by ebuka440: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2020
You need proper medical attention to be better. Probably a psychiatric doctor

quote author=Simplyleo post=91465332]I agree with you.

Ipob miscreants will give details of how laughable it is.[/quote]
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by desiredhome: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Cheddaraimer:
Apc that are the real scammers themselves.Im sure if huspuppi was extradited to Nigeria.This stupid APC led government would have collected their share.Clowns looking for probe when they are currently the biggest scammers on the surface of this Earth today.Scamming Nigerians back to back with their chief Yahoo boy and fraudster Buhari aka Sinzu money.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Blackmoran(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2020
myboy2111:
“That Hushpuppi was privileged to be in a function where he took pictures with His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, former Speaker Yakubu Dogara, Senator Dino Melaye and my humble self, does not prove that any of us had business dealings of any kind with him.
Who invited him? Why is it that only PDP members present?
so when you attend a party, gathering, event you being a prophet that sees vision you can forsee people you are going to meet there abi?
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by davidtemi(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Gbam!!
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Nooel1: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
See this fool, when dem go pick am up e go shock am

You're a Dundee! Instead of you to counter the claims he made you are here talking trash.

Isn't it true that a governor opened a bank account with his babaringa?

What about the man that diverted 2 bullion van loaded with cash on the eve of election.

These are known fact and can't be disputed.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by illicit(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2020
E go soon become cryable
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Nooel1: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2020
myboy2111:
“That Hushpuppi was privileged to be in a function where he took pictures with His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, former Speaker Yakubu Dogara, Senator Dino Melaye and my humble self, does not prove that any of us had business dealings of any kind with him.

So what can you say about this one below

Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Nooel1:

So what can you say about this one below
Photo op inside plane. You can see it a selfie.But this can be investigated too.
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by owila4luv(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2020
naso my brother grin
emmabest2000:
If they want to probe , let them probes them all grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by owila4luv(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin grin
potent5:
Os cuff,
I mean, of course.

grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by gnykelly(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2020
the guy dey fear.
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
See this fool, when dem go pick am up e go shock am
Is it by picking up somebody? He made intelligent points. Don't be stupid like the old system before us. We should learn to do things accordingly and follow due process. Any fool with authority can pick up anyone. We cant continue living like wild animals. Its up to us to change what those old idiots have destroyed over the years. You sound very stupid tho.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by fatosky1(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2020
myboy2111:
You have a very big question: Who invited him to the venue? I thought they said it is a strategy meeting meant for winning 2019 elections.

May be they changed it to a tea party midway.

They all need not to be jittery & be in early panic mode, FBI cannot be intimidated. Breeze go soon blow fowl yansh open.
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Nooel1: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2020
myboy2111:

Photo op inside plane. You can see it a selfie.But this can be investigated too.

Ah.....Nigerians! It's a selfie abi? No wahala
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nooel1:

You're a Dundee! Instead of you to counter the claims he made you are here talking trash.

Isn't it true that a governor opened a bank account with his babaringa?

What about the man that diverted 2 bullion van loaded with cash on the eve of election.

These are known fact and can't be disputed.

Leave the imbec.ile what really saddens me is that alot of the younger generations still have nothing to offer. Even with the coming of the internet to make learning and exposure a lot easy u still find people thinking like bastard slaves. The old goats with their methods of operations can even be a bit pardoned but not this new generation. What hope do we now have?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by AsawanaDgreat: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
My country my people, Una Weldon
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Shakaranews2020: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Our politians are mad.

Meanwhile, see three Dirty and Menial jobs Hushpuppi did before fame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4EesYsEUxM
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by gbolswag(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
laughable because you know they won't catch you
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Atiku007: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Well nothing to worry about it a normal \\thing in niger. The most important thing is that may share should be given to me in cash. grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Ezmans: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree with you.

Ipob miscreants will give details of how laughable it is.
Dragging those who have looted your future in zoo republic to ipob shows that your brain is damaged.
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Karlifate: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is laughable.
kidap:

America is not Nigeria where APC's militant wing alias the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and other security agencies, go about harrasing innocent citizens even before any investigations are carried out.
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Amotekun777:
A society that praises and adulates their Oppressors... Tinubu, MC Oluomo, Ajimobi, Okorocha, Ganduje, Oshiomole, Obasa, Melaye etc...
A society that celebrates and refers to a former Politician, Ned Nwoko as, Billionaire without a viable source of income to justify his 'billions'.
A society where hard work is jeered at but, fraud is celebrated...
A society where some fool comes on here to praise and celebrate James Ibori yet, attack his fellow corrupt fools while 'preaching' madness to fellow Nairalanders who also support him with likes... undecided
A society that adulates stupidity, corruption, thuggery, criminals etc... where corrupt Politicians attack each other while the poor masses take sides without realizing and understanding the struggle.

Well, the funny thing is 95% of Nigerians are literally MAD with various mental problems. Hence, the reason they go to other countries to display such madness NOT, cuz of their corrupt Political leaders! 100% of the Political leaders are elected among the 95% of the mad ones! angry
gringringringrin lawd so true.
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by quiteboy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rugged you for speaking the truth
Amotekun777:
A society that praises and adulates their Oppressors... Tinubu, MC Oluomo, Ajimobi, Okorocha, Ganduje, Oshiomole, Obasa, Melaye etc...
A society that celebrates and refers to a former Politician, Ned Nwoko as, Billionaire without a viable source of income to justify his 'billions'.
A society where hard work is jeered at but, fraud is celebrated...
A society where some fool comes on here to praise and celebrate James Ibori yet, attack his fellow corrupt fools while 'preaching' madness to fellow Nairalanders who also support him with likes... undecided
A society that adulates stupidity, corruption, thuggery, criminals etc... where corrupt Politicians attack each other while the poor masses take sides without realizing and understanding the struggle.

Well, the funny thing is 95% of Nigerians are literally MAD with various mental problems. Hence, the reason they go to other countries to display such madness NOT, cuz of their corrupt Political leaders! 100% of the Political leaders are elected among the 95% of the mad ones! angry
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by Anyiamaka: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Let us all laugh and still prove you all
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by tammie24: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
APC always feeling threatened even when they are in government
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by frog12: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
these YAHOO YAHOO boys actually use JUJU for their fraudulent activities.
Please see this and LAUGH:

Meet the scammers breaking hearts and stealing billions online:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4kCN7TZ6us

Exposing Nigerian online love scammers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTorFTRcYDQ
Re: Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank by frog12: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
these YAHOO YAHOO boys actually use JUJU for their fraudulent activities.
Please see this and LAUGH:

Meet the scammers breaking hearts and stealing billions online:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4kCN7TZ6us

Exposing Nigerian online love scammers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTorFTRcYDQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police / Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.