Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,502 members, 7,843,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs (27153 Views)

Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by shugagurl(f): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by kaisermidas(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Audio appology
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by Emyogalanya: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
It is almost 3days now since I ate last please somebody help me am going to faint please for God sake
310,, 85, 74,, 507
First bank
Thank you
You mean you can't find keke in your area to drive ? You mean they don't build houses in your area again. Well when you get ready to break your 3days fast you will look for something to do and thank me later
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by johntolu: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
saintol:
"Minister of labour and employment" and "Minister of state for labour and employment"

Apart from " state for...", is there any difference between the two? Why is this country like this na? Minister of and Minister for...why?

'Come and shop politics' or simply put,
'Amala & Ewedu' politics.
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by LivingSage: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
tutudesz:
Na Dem Dem. They are all the same, apologize for doing his job Keyamo na thief Lawan na thief all of them na thief
No, don't mince words. In this context, keyamo is a saint
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by slimfit1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:
Let dem keep playing us shebi some people dey side Kayamo all of dem ar afta dere own pocket.... If you still check d list u go still see alot of irregularities even if na Kayamo pick everyone

The job of the Senate is to watch not tell them how it is done. The executive don't tell them how to make laws do they. Keyamo is right, now I don't know whether everyone have to do their job. I don't know Keyamo I don't like him neither but he is right.
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by tutudesz: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
LivingSage:

No, don't mince words. In this context, keyamo is a saint
Keyamo a saint undecided brotherly both parties are fighting because of their selfish interest.
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by coolpboy005(m): 4:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Everyone is trying to prevent the jobs from being hijacked; in a country where corruption and nepotism is the order. It's a lost battle for Keyamo as his boss has sold him out already. For Christ's sake, if your intentions are genuine, what are you apologising for?
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by freeman67: 6:03am On Jul 08, 2020
SmartProf:
How can you apologise for a just action by Keyamo. It only shows u lack principles and will compromise serving society in a just way in order to protect your future political interest. Remember life begins where fear ends...I prefer dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery.

This is governance not war. The junior minister has done the damage and exposed them to Nigerians. Inorder to allow them(Ministry of Labour & FG/Executive) to achieve their desired aim now, the senior minister has to salvage the situation/do the damage control by massaging their battered ego to be able to fudge ahead of not they (Legislators) may spoil the plan.

The already said whatever has been done is null and void. If the Executive goes ahead without looking for a common ground. They may refuse refuse to approve money for that purpose. Without money it cannot be achieved.
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by One4me: 6:14am On Jul 08, 2020
SmartProf:
How can you apologise for a just action by Keyamo. It only shows u lack principles and will compromise serving society in a just way in order to protect your future political interest. Remember life begins where fear ends...I prefer dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery.

It is really shameful to hear that coming from Ngige.
Ngige is the usual Ipob back-Stabber! He just threw Keyamo under the Bus, for no good reason.
Anywhere-Belle-Face Ngige's actions should not surprise any keen observer of how Yiibos operate when it comes to Politics.
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by One4me: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2020
freeman67:

This is governance not war. The junior minister has done the damage and exposed them to Nigerians. Inorder to allow them(Ministry of Labour & FG/Executive) to achieve their desired aim now, the senior minister has to salvage the situation/do the damage control by massaging their battered ego to be able to fudge ahead of not they (Legislators) may spoil the plan.

The already said whatever has been done is null and void. If the Executive goes ahead without looking for a common ground. They may refuse refuse to approve money for that purpose. Without money it cannot be achieved.

Money has ALREADY been Approved for the Project.
Infact, one of them was complaining that thi sis why they dont like to approve money for projects like this, without full details, when they were approving it.
These Politicians just want to hijack the programme and sell slots,as they always do.
Ngige does not need to apologise for anything, the NASS cant do jack, concerning this particular project.
Project execution is not a function of the Legislature, this function rests with the Executive and Keyamo knows this.
All they can do is OVERSEE and EXPOSE any wrong doing they find, for the Judiciary to adjudicate

Ngige i sjust a shameless bootlicker and back-stabber
Re: Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs by OLORIPAPA: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
This ngige of a man is one of the most unproductive entity in 5hks government,if U see how he fights with labour and ASUU to prevent them from their rights U will think he knows it all....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Kokori Is Dead / The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.