Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes (3014 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / Dino Melaye Kneels Down, Praises God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by FARA4GA: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzsgJ6ZdhSg

A woman is seen in this viral video, thanking God for saving her life and that if her family,after the watermelon they bought exploded when they went to cut it open.

She claimed she bought the watermelon from an Aboki the previous day. They decided to eat it the next day.

After morning devotion the following morning, when they got to the kitchen to peel the watermelon, they found out the watermelon had exploded and its contents had spilled on the floor.

Rather than count her losses on the money spent buying the fruit, the woman thanked God that they had not eaten the fruit the previous night because they don't know what made the fruit explode in the first place.
Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by Officialgarri: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Looks like a spoil watermelon that fell from a kitchen cabinet on ceramic tiles

7 Likes

Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by opportunes: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
g
Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by illicit(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
So what is she trying to say....
I don't get
Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by krasican(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Explosion ke and the water melon still remain....na wa o....hate is a bad thing I swear....it makes one mad

3 Likes

Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by tamdun: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
It's normal so don't tie dis to village people, u can visit YouTube for "explode watermelons"

1 Like

Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by iluvdonjazzy: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Great
Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by Titugirl(f): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
It would have exploded in her stomach...lmao

1 Like

Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by SarkinYarki: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
It's normal for water melons to explode when improperly preserved as this causes pressure to build inside and rupture the the hull ...Aboki didn't put anything inside please

4 Likes

Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by Gudiza(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
They way ignorant people make videos and share on Whatsapp these days, I'll soon retire from that App as well.
From those washing semo to expose plastic, chewing a compressed towel as tablet, case in point.
Hear them shouting 'explode' as if someone even heard a bang!

1 Like

Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by okeyben10: 2:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Good thing they didn't show their faces.
That is how they would have embarrassed themselves for nothing.

So for their mind now aboki put bomb inside d watermelon?

Shame catch me for d son wey head don turn. He sounds mature enough to do a quick google search on what will make a watermelon explode b4 joining in and releasing that video.

Yen yen yen yen...after morning prayers God burst the melon.how are they sure it didn't happen b4 d prayers

Mtchhhhew

2 Likes

Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by emorse(m): 3:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by fineboynl(m): 3:51am On Jul 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI1pfoEEdSY
build up gas from watermelon after over ripe and fermenting.
Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by engrtee(f): 4:16am On Jul 08, 2020
I thought blood came out of the explosion.mtvheeeee

1 Like

Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by LadySarah: 4:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Has happened to me before.kept it on the dinning table overnight.
Oh boy, all my dinning area, the pop ceiling was messed up the next morning.

Didn't even think much of it
Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2020
LadySarah:

Didn't even think much of it

That's because you are normal. Unlike some other people
Re: Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes by Naijasageblog: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Chaiii the devil is a liar

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Found In Kenya, Signalling Abduction By Buhari Re / The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.