Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. (651 Views)

I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore / I'm Disappointed With Wike For This / Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. by Lipscomb(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
It seem that his wife is control him.if not Because of that he will not tolerate this nonsense.

Although those girls from east always forced themselves on Yoruba men Because they are men are lazy and many of them not rich like Yoruba men.

After marriage they will turned to cat...They use charm to talk to their husband.
Re: I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. by MajesticKris: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
you must be a fool for having such thought in that small skull of yours....

are we the ones forcing your men to come chasing our girls like bush rat? mind you we have more richer men than you afonjas ...

5 Likes

Re: I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. by Lipscomb(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
You guys are damn lazy that is why your girls live you for Yoruba.
MajesticKris:

are we the ones forcing your men to come chasing our girls like bush rat? mind you we have more richer men than you afonjas ...

Re: I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. by MajesticKris: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
lol talking about laziness... you know the truth
Lipscomb:
You guys are damn lazy that is why your girls live you for Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. by Prompto: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
MajesticKris:

No go commit suicide over Yoruba guys O.
Re: I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. by Lipscomb(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Which truth?
MajesticKris:
lol talking about laziness... you know the truth
Re: I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. by Sonoyom(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Akeredolu this, Akeredolu that.

(1) (Reply)

Joi Nunieh Runs Amok After Being Caught In The Web Of Certificate Forgery / Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence / Bulion Vans Scenario: Why Tinubu Must Be Probed, Arrested Now, Nigerians Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.