Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja (2944 Views)

DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) / Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by lysaa(f): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2007
It's just been brought to the notice of the general public that DAAR Communications Abuja is undergoing an invasion by FCDA today the 14th of june 2007. Reasons are still been withheld. According to the report from their TV station, AIT, no communication has been passed to them to know what wrong they have done. Please, what has happened to due process, where a wrong is stated before such a law or an order could be carried out? The property is totally down, yet the FCDA and the Mopo accomplice in the scene is withholding information to this regard.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by richiex(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2007
Yeah i just saw it on the news, what a shame.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by fromuk(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2007
I think the military man is in OTA now, come is YARA a military b4? how come he wan start like this. Justice were are u
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by spora(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2007
DAAR Communication is unarguably the most troubled "public" entity in Nigeria. It is no doubt the proverbial cat with nine life. It has been one problem after another. I pray it come out unruffled again at the end of the day.

I pity the poor man.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by Beline(f): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2007
Do Federal Govt have a particular problem with DAAR COM.? Because the way they are attacking them these days are unjust. How could you distroy someone properties without telling the person what he has done?
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by junegirl(f): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2007
To think the AIT premises' located on a hill in Asokoro, quite a distance away from civilization; I wonder how they could possibly be constituting any form of public disturbance. Or has Dokpesi stepped on some powerful toes? Afterall, AIT is not the only t.v. station in this country.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by sexyella: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2007
AIT, is the only Nigerian Tv station that speak the truth thts why they've got plenty enemies, they shall continue to reveal d truth no matter the adversities.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2007
You can't fight the government. Ask DSTV. It's always best to make peace with them, even when they are wrong.
Their manager, Raymond Dokpesi, appears to be a very diplomatic person, so I don't understand what's happening.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by fromuk(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
seun
It's always best to make peace with them, even when they are wrong maybe one day they will attack u cos we use ur forum to castigate them. no wonder
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by Seun(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2007
If they attack me, how am I going to fight them? I'm not a hero or a warrior. I'll just have to pacify them somehow.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by lysaa(f): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2007
The guy is ready to take the matter to court. . I see reasons with them  but no matter the compensation at the end of the day, still can not pay for the general loss they've had: thats if and only if they would have the upper hand.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by niyooo(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2007
What I heard is that DAAR communications encroached on others lands when they were building and that they had been told while constructing that they were encroaching. I don't know how true it is but i think the FCDA should be more open on why they are destroying the premises.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by knotty(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2007
the fact of this matter is tilted only in one direction. AIT has free media at its convenience so,it is easier for them to win public sympathy. but what about those that have suffered the same fate and have no media tospeak for them?
i think FCDA has to come in the open with their own facts. only then may we be able to have informed judgement in this matter.
for now, it all too one sided joo.
no government is stupid enough to confront the media in an unnecessary battle.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by denex: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2007
Na wah O! Shebi them break PDP chairman house and nobody complain. Nobody ask if dem serve am notice.

This is what happens when you see injustice meted on your enemies but refuse to defend them.

If AIT had been exposing the woes suffered by people whose houses are demolished over the years, maybe there would have been some protection by law against this kind of destruction. Well, now other people too can look away.

They set the precedence so abeg make them let person hear word!
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by talk2ahmed(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
Well, a communication station is far different from personal estates. Its the height of rascality for this government to begin to pull down structures of communication outfits just because they are not pro-government, even NTA signals is too poor for my liking , let alone the content they broadcast, AIT ,u'll win
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by fromuk(m): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2007
If they attack me, how am I going to fight them? I'm not a hero or a warrior. I'll just have to pacify them somehow
na wahoooooo
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by polytech: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2007
fromuk:

na wahoooooo
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by denex: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2007
Before you attack the government, make sure you're totally clean. But most of all, do not attack the government because you can never be totally free.
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by lysaa(f): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2007
lol, thats true for an individual because na market e don buy be dat. but lets see how fAR this corporate body would go
Re: Invasion Of DAAR Communications Abuja by olutomiwa(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2007
Beline:

Do Federal Govt have a particular problem with DAAR COM.? Because the way they are attacking them these days are unjust. How could you distroy someone properties without telling the person what he has done?
abeg make we hear wod,all the attack wey daar  communication dey attack govt wid all their noise na for their owner{dokpesi}interest,una thnk say d man love una?4 where all that noise na 2 get appointment or contract from govt,in any business na peson interest matter most,him staff dey make all d noise for the man interest no be for us or nigeria,him wey get ear make him hear.DAAR COMMUNICATIONS AND GOVT KNOW WETN DEM DEY DO AND HOW 2 SETTLE THEMSELVES.

(1) (Reply)

Can A First Lady Grant Amnesty To A Criminal? / Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. / The World’s Poorest President (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.