Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Do "you" Know About The Antichrist? This Is What I Know. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do "you" Know About The Antichrist? This Is What I Know. (1195 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do "you" Know About The Antichrist? This Is What I Know. by ISuperior: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
I am psychic. ")
The antichrist will be in his 20 when he becomes prince, and then king.
He will be younger than 25.
He will be very attractive, like the perfect being.
His name has to do with pride, sin, conceit etc. . .
He will have olive skin, a pale complexion to it.
He will have black hair. At least that's what I heard.
He will know he is Antichrist at a very young age.
He will exalt himself in his heart.
He will play very beautiful music during his reign that will attract people.
He will command all to worship him, lest they die.
He will read the bible, he will believe in one God, and know that there is one God.
But like he is the Antichrist he know what his role is.
He will not fear anything not even darkness, not even spirits etc. . . Your not the Antichrist but you might as well just be an antichrist.
You're being decieved by a deciever, anyways the Antichrist will not confess he is the Antichrist, like an like you.
He will confess he is Antichrist during his final last days. He will laugh at the people because he knows that they will not have eternal life.
He will destroy many people because he knows that his time is near. I know more than most.
The Antichrist will be wise and will have more understanding than that of Daniel.
He will be like unto Apolloian(Tyre) himself.

I will be writing more people.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day / Rapture Coming Soon / If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.