Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra (1186 Views)

Breaking: 2023: Let's Restore APGA Back For Ojukwu! --dozie Nwankwo / I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa / With What Am Seeing, Nnamdi Kanu Will Restore BIAFRA.... Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Frankdaz9: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2020
WE SHOULD ALL FIGHT TO RESTORE BIAFRA

The name Biafra does not only reflects a territorial region seeking complete and total independence, as it was before, in order to actualize her full potentials, Biafra has transcended into metaphorical narratives for justice, freedom and human civilization.

To those whose ancestry claims its root within the boundaries of Biafra as defined by our mothers when they tie two-piece wrapper, Biafra is our root and we are going back to our root. To those in diaspora who escaped the "pressure pot" called Nigeria in search of greener pastures, Biafra is home and there is no place like home. To those who have been oppressed by political cum economic subjugation coupled with state sponsored terrorism beyond expression, Biafra is the light on a high mountain that radiates its light on the oppressed in order to let the world know their plights. And to those whose parentage is not linked to Biafra or its boundaries, Biafra is the hope of honor, dignity and civility for a black man, especially in a darkened continent of Africa.

When I realized that I could talk about topical issues of great concern, I decided to talk about Biafra. And whenever I talked about Biafra, I was often told that if I had seen the war, I wouldn't be talking about Biafra. And I asked myself, 'does Biafra means war?' I could have asked my father, because he fought for Biafra during the war. Unlike his peers who were conscripted into Biafra Army during the war, my father joined the army as a volunteer despite the fact that he was the only son. Perhaps, he could have answered my question quite better had death allowed him, especially now that I'm sensitive enough to assimilate such narrative. So I decided to seek answers for myself from other sources and I ended up reading books/accounts on Biafra War.

I read 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and I felt the devastation, disconnection and hunger that comes with war. Although, the hunger was intentionally introduced by the enemy of Biafra through complete and total blockade which they justified as weapon of war. I read 'There Was A Country' by Chinua Achebe and I saw a Biafra that was struggling to survive existential threat and ethnic cleansing. I read 'In Biafra Africa Died' by Emefiena Ezeani and I saw the ingenuity of Biafra, I saw a Biafra that was forced into unprecedented technological revolution as a result of necessity and I saw a Biafra that was ready to take a place in global politics and economy with unimaginable speed. I read 'The Nigerian Revolution and The Biafran War' by Alexander A. Madiebo and I saw the cause of the war. I saw the reason why the 1966 boys struck and I saw what they intended. I went further to read 'The Biafra Story' by Frederick Forsyth and I saw Britain fighting a proxy war with Biafra. In fact, according to Forsyth, he said and I quote "Thirty four years ago Emeka Ojukwu tried to give his people something better, and Britain, more than any other, destroyed the chance." - Frederick Forsyth, 2001.
In all these reads, all I could see was a Biafra that wanted to survive; a Biafra that wanted to have a chance to exist even with the worse living conditions on earth. This Biafra was willing to try; and this Biafra tried for 30 months before she got extinguished. I didn't see a Biafra that went into war in order to conquer or dominate others, so Biafra didn't mean war. Rather I see a Biafra that survived a genocide, therefore Biafra means survival.

Today, this Biafra has come again to remind the entirety of humanity that what she endured 53 years ago within her shortest time of 30 months of trying to exist was actually 'a global conspiracy' not to have a Japan in Africa. This Biafra is telling humanity of 21st century that what transpired between 1967 - 1970 cannot be allowed to happen again. This Biafra is asking international and global communities: "if what the people of Tutsi suffered in the hands of Hutu by loosing five hundred to one million people was globally recognized as Rwandan Genocide, what then should we call the loss of over five million Biafrans to Nigeria?" Until this question is addressed holistically, and very sincerely, Biafra is holding the world to account, Biafra is telling the world to bear witness to her story and Biafra is saying to the world "YOU CAN'T KEEP SILENT AGAIN WHILE WE DIE."

Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was the face of Biafra between 67-70, and of course he will remain "the eternal face of Biafra." Today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the new face of Biafra and through his leadership of IPOB, the world has known that Biafrans are everywhere. This coordinated global presence of Biafrans is not by chance, although some may liken it to chance but I choose to disagree.

I would rather say that it is by providence that Biafrans are globally coordinated under 'One Almighty IPOB' for a time like this. A time like this when our ancestral lands are being occupied by the enemies of Biafra. A time like this when the blessed land of Biafra has been over-polluted with charlatans who appear in leadership positions only to service their needs and remain subservient to the Sultanate of Sokoto. A time like this when Biafra boundaries have been gerrymandered by the enemies of Biafra so as to set perpetual hatred and division amongst a once united family. A time like this when our mothers and sisters are either raped or killed in their farms. A time like this when our fathers are no longer in contact with their boldness and confidence due fierce force of intimidation and blackmail. A time like this when the safety of our businesses and properties are no longer guaranteed.

And so, at this very horrible time of our existence, we must realize that 'We Should All Fight To Restore Biafra!' Because if we do not fight, we have everything to loose. And if we fight, as Elohim has been guiding us, we have everything to win. Our global presence is huge asset to us; and overwhelmingly, IPOB leadership has utilized it to raise the consciousness of the global community on Biafra. The world now know that there is a 'Biafra Case' in Africa that needs urgent attention.

To those people who feel that IPOB/Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not the messiah that they have been waiting for, I want to remind you that even Jesus Christ, when he came, some people, especially the Jews never believed that he was the messiah. And when He stepped on the religious/societal toes of Jewish paradigms through his approaches and methods, they went agog and their repugnant stance on him seemed justified as they seek his head. But at the end, Jesus Christ saved very many of them. And today, we all celebrate and praise Him as The King Of Glory.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will NOT be The King Of Glory, if that is your reason for not fighting for Biafra. He may be another saviour but certainly, not The King of Glory. You have no reason not to fight for Biafra, because fighting for Biafra means fighting for survival and every living being in every environment, conducive or unconducive environment, wants to survive. Having known that Nigeria is unconducive for survival of an average Biafran, what then are you waiting for? Fight!

Now to fight for Biafra does not necessarily mean that you must be a family member of IPOB which you are already by default based on two-piece wrapper tied by your mother, you can fight for Biafra in multiple ways. When you see the truth and acknowledge the truth, you are fighting for Biafra. When you seek and acknowledge justice, you are fighting for Biafra. When you acknowledge that self-determination is a universal right of indigenous peoples just as Jonathan Cooper of The UK has done, you are fighting for Biafra. When you acknowledge that IPOB/Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is justified to seek the division of Nigeria, you are fighting for Biafra. When you get upset and report, if you can, the atrocious desecration of Biafra land, you are fighting for Biafra. When you utilize your Facebook and Twitter handles to tell the world about Biafra, you are fighting for Biafra. When you are consumed, like me, of everything about Biafra, you are fighting for Biafra. And if you can join any IPOB family unit, nearest to you anywhere in the world, you are also fighting for Biafra. In fact, you a
And even if you don't want to fight for Biafra, you must know this: "Biafra is a spirit, you may not know when Biafra will use you to fight for herself!"
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Skyfornia(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2020
Bros don't tension your energy by speaking to the zombies...they all have ear infection like their master.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2020
One of the brain washed individuals by okwu kanu..

2 Likes

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2020
Osagyefo98:
One of the brain washed individuals by okwu kanu..
Lol.
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by dukeprince50: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2020
The southern minorities wont go with Igbos, history may repeat itself, Ipob destroyed the relationship with the SS when they(Igbos) forced the southern minorities to partake in the war when they just wanted to remain neutral in the war, raped her women, forced her children and youths to go die in a war against their wish.
The relationship between Igbos and SS is sour, this is the reason why most SS keep rejecting Igbos, and the wound will always be fresh because some of the SS like Abonnema in kalabari still has a festival to celebrate how the NA saved them from Biafra, as long as such festival is celebrated yearly, the people of Abonnema wont forget and their children children will always despise Igbos. Most of you think the SS is stupid to trust and Hausa more than the Igbo who you perceived as brothers, yes we also see u as brothers than we see the Hausa's but we just dont trust you, You can't eat ur cake and have it back.
Also the SS has done some few bad things to Igbos than the Yoruba's. Just count SS out of your Biafra, majority wont, the few that loves Igbos are either naive and dont read history or they totally forgive you or they feel you have a common enemy while few like Asari is there for his selfish political gain.
Do you know after the war, the SS refused to give Igbos their properties back? This shows how they hate the Igbos. You cant bring back the relationship by just writing a lengthy script. Just focus on a country with only Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Wait, Yeroba?
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Afonja OP, go and fight for your Oduduwa Republic and leave Igbos alone. Always attaching to Igbos to improve themselves!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by sageb: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Delusion of grandeur
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
Frankdaz9:
WE SHOULD ALL FIGHT TO RESTORE BIAFRA

The name Biafra does not only reflects a territorial region seeking complete and total independence, as it was before, in order to actualize her full potentials, Biafra has transcended into metaphorical narratives for justice, freedom and human civilization.

To those whose ancestry claims its root within the boundaries of Biafra as defined by our mothers when they tie two-piece wrapper, Biafra is our root and we are going back to our root. To those in diaspora who escaped the "pressure pot" called Nigeria in search of greener pastures, Biafra is home and there is no place like home. To those who have been oppressed by political cum economic subjugation coupled with state sponsored terrorism beyond expression, Biafra is the light on a high mountain that radiates its light on the oppressed in order to let the world know their plights. And to those whose parentage is not linked to Biafra or its boundaries, Biafra is the hope of honor, dignity and civility for a black man, especially in a darkened continent of Africa.

When I realized that I could talk about topical issues of great concern, I decided to talk about Biafra. And whenever I talked about Biafra, I was often told that if I had seen the war, I wouldn't be talking about Biafra. And I asked myself, 'does Biafra means war?' I could have asked my father, because he fought for Biafra during the war. Unlike his peers who were conscripted into Biafra Army during the war, my father joined the army as a volunteer despite the fact that he was the only son. Perhaps, he could have answered my question quite better had death allowed him, especially now that I'm sensitive enough to assimilate such narrative. So I decided to seek answers for myself from other sources and I ended up reading books/accounts on Biafra War.

I read 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and I felt the devastation, disconnection and hunger that comes with war. Although, the hunger was intentionally introduced by the enemy of Biafra through complete and total blockade which they justified as weapon of war. I read 'There Was A Country' by Chinua Achebe and I saw a Biafra that was struggling to survive existential threat and ethnic cleansing. I read 'In Biafra Africa Died' by Emefiena Ezeani and I saw the ingenuity of Biafra, I saw a Biafra that was forced into unprecedented technological revolution as a result of necessity and I saw a Biafra that was ready to take a place in global politics and economy with unimaginable speed. I read 'The Nigerian Revolution and The Biafran War' by Alexander A. Madiebo and I saw the cause of the war. I saw the reason why the 1966 boys struck and I saw what they intended. I went further to read 'The Biafra Story' by Frederick Forsyth and I saw Britain fighting a proxy war with Biafra. In fact, according to Forsyth, he said and I quote "Thirty four years ago Emeka Ojukwu tried to give his people something better, and Britain, more than any other, destroyed the chance." - Frederick Forsyth, 2001.
In all these reads, all I could see was a Biafra that wanted to survive; a Biafra that wanted to have a chance to exist even with the worse living conditions on earth. This Biafra was willing to try; and this Biafra tried for 30 months before she got extinguished. I didn't see a Biafra that went into war in order to conquer or dominate others, so Biafra didn't mean war. Rather I see a Biafra that survived a genocide, therefore Biafra means survival.

Today, this Biafra has come again to remind the entirety of humanity that what she endured 53 years ago within her shortest time of 30 months of trying to exist was actually 'a global conspiracy' not to have a Japan in Africa. This Biafra is telling humanity of 21st century that what transpired between 1967 - 1970 cannot be allowed to happen again. This Biafra is asking international and global communities: "if what the people of Tutsi suffered in the hands of Hutu by loosing five hundred to one million people was globally recognized as Rwandan Genocide, what then should we call the loss of over five million Biafrans to Nigeria?" Until this question is addressed holistically, and very sincerely, Biafra is holding the world to account, Biafra is telling the world to bear witness to her story and Biafra is saying to the world "YOU CAN'T KEEP SILENT AGAIN WHILE WE DIE."

Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was the face of Biafra between 67-70, and of course he will remain "the eternal face of Biafra." Today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the new face of Biafra and through his leadership of IPOB, the world has known that Biafrans are everywhere. This coordinated global presence of Biafrans is not by chance, although some may liken it to chance but I choose to disagree.

I would rather say that it is by providence that Biafrans are globally coordinated under 'One Almighty IPOB' for a time like this. A time like this when our ancestral lands are being occupied by the enemies of Biafra. A time like this when the blessed land of Biafra has been over-polluted with charlatans who appear in leadership positions only to service their needs and remain subservient to the Sultanate of Sokoto. A time like this when Biafra boundaries have been gerrymandered by the enemies of Biafra so as to set perpetual hatred and division amongst a once united family. A time like this when our mothers and sisters are either raped or killed in their farms. A time like this when our fathers are no longer in contact with their boldness and confidence due fierce force of intimidation and blackmail. A time like this when the safety of our businesses and properties are no longer guaranteed.

And so, at this very horrible time of our existence, we must realize that 'We Should All Fight To Restore Biafra!' Because if we do not fight, we have everything to loose. And if we fight, as Elohim has been guiding us, we have everything to win. Our global presence is huge asset to us; and overwhelmingly, IPOB leadership has utilized it to raise the consciousness of the global community on Biafra. The world now know that there is a 'Biafra Case' in Africa that needs urgent attention.

To those people who feel that IPOB/Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not the messiah that they have been waiting for, I want to remind you that even Jesus Christ, when he came, some people, especially the Jews never believed that he was the messiah. And when He stepped on the religious/societal toes of Jewish paradigms through his approaches and methods, they went agog and their repugnant stance on him seemed justified as they seek his head. But at the end, Jesus Christ saved very many of them. And today, we all celebrate and praise Him as The King Of Glory.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will NOT be The King Of Glory, if that is your reason for not fighting for Biafra. He may be another saviour but certainly, not The King of Glory. You have no reason not to fight for Biafra, because fighting for Biafra means fighting for survival and every living being in every environment, conducive or unconducive environment, wants to survive. Having known that Nigeria is unconducive for survival of an average Biafran, what then are you waiting for? Fight!

Now to fight for Biafra does not necessarily mean that you must be a family member of IPOB which you are already by default based on two-piece wrapper tied by your mother, you can fight for Biafra in multiple ways. When you see the truth and acknowledge the truth, you are fighting for Biafra. When you seek and acknowledge justice, you are fighting for Biafra. When you acknowledge that self-determination is a universal right of indigenous peoples just as Jonathan Cooper of The UK has done, you are fighting for Biafra. When you acknowledge that IPOB/Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is justified to seek the division of Nigeria, you are fighting for Biafra. When you get upset and report, if you can, the atrocious desecration of Biafra land, you are fighting for Biafra. When you utilize your Facebook and Twitter handles to tell the world about Biafra, you are fighting for Biafra. When you are consumed, like me, of everything about Biafra, you are fighting for Biafra. And if you can join any IPOB family unit, nearest to you anywhere in the world, you are also fighting for Biafra. In fact, you a
And even if you don't want to fight for Biafra, you must know this: "Biafra is a spirit, you may not know when Biafra will use you to fight for herself!"

[/s]

God knows Bia_fraud is going to be a blight on the earth.

But it's okay. We pray that it comes to pass all the same.

4 Likes

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2020
catfrog10:
Afonja OP, go and fight for your Oduduwa Republic and leave Igbos alone. Always attaching to Igbos to improve themselves!

3 Likes

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2020
yeroba Muslims are coming oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2020
Who are Yeroba Christians? Never heard of them in Nigeria. Pls where are they located and what have they got to do with Biafra?
The ijaws said you're their slaves. Why would they be interested in you being independent? You wan spoil market for them?

1 Like

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by bigpriik: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Afonjas go chop otapiapia and drink sniper that day when biafra go actualize I pray to see that day. Amen..
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Frankdaz9: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Who are Yeroba Christians? Never heard of them in Nigeria. Pls where are they located and what have they got to do with Biafra?
The ijaws said you're their slaves. Why would they be interested in you being independent? You wan spoil market for them?
yeroba Christians are minority group that are mainly found in Ibadan and Osun. They are disadvantaged, persecuted and marginalized by wider yeroba Muslim extremists.
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Frankdaz9: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
yeroba Muslims are coming oooo
do not be afraid of yeroba Muslim, the era of Muslim domination of southwest is fast coming to an end.
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by ZorGBUooeh: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
The southern minorities wont go with Igbos, history may repeat itself, Ipob destroyed the relationship with the SS when they(Igbos) forced the southern minorities to partake in the war when they just wanted to remain neutral in the war, raped her women, forced her children and youths to go die in a war against their wish.
The relationship between Igbos and SS is sour, this is the reason why most SS keep rejecting Igbos, and the wound will always be fresh because some of the SS like Abonnema in kalabari still has a festival to celebrate how the NA saved them from Biafra, as long as such festival is celebrated yearly, the people of Abonnema wont forget and their children children will always despise Igbos. Most of you think the SS is stupid to trust and Hausa more than the Igbo who you perceived as brothers, yes we also see u as brothers than we see the Hausa's but we just dont trust you, You can't eat ur cake and have it back.
Also the SS has done some few bad things to Igbos than the Yoruba's. Just count SS out of your Biafra, majority wont, the few that loves Igbos are either naive and dont read history or they totally forgive you or they feel you have a common enemy while few like Asari is there for his selfish political gain.
Do you know after the war, the SS refused to give Igbos their properties back? This shows how they hate the Igbos. You cant bring back the relationship by just writing a lengthy script. Just focus on a country with only Igbos

U must be sick upstairs.. See the script u wrote because of Biafra.

The early u guys start realizing that the world is changing the better for u guys..So start learning to leave without the Igbo's u hate.

1 Like

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by dukeprince50: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:

U must be sick upstairs.. See the script u wrote because of Biafra.

The early u guys start realizing that the world is changing the better for u guys..So start learning to leave without the Igbo's u hate.
lolz, no hate here my brother, no one hates the Igbo, we just dont want to go with them, Igbos are the one putting SS/SE together, we keep educating them that it wont work

2 Likes

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by ZorGBUooeh: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
lolz, no hate here my brother, no one hates the Igbo, we just dont want to go with them, Igbos are the one putting SS/SE together, we keep educating them that it wont work
Lols.

Speak for ur self..My mum is from delta..she and her family are pro Biafrans.
So save the education for ur self..U need it most.

2 Likes

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by dukeprince50: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:

Lols.

Speak for ur self..My mum is from delta..she and her family are pro Biafrans.
So save the education for ur self..U need it most.
just because ur mom wants biafra doesnt mean everyone does.
She either has a political motive or she didnt know about the sour relationship between Igbos and SS from history, or she is a strong woman who just totally forgave the Igbos and decided to give them another chance.
For me, better safe than sorry

1 Like

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by allcomage: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
You guys are not rational and lack foresight to understand that after 53 yrs the war ended,you should evaluate the whole situation. USA and her allies dropped bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki that destroyed the two Japanese cities with thousands dead. Likewise German cities were bombed to smitherings but today Japan, Germany and USA are the best of friends and are top 5th biggest economies in the world. After Biafra Nigeria war, the North took over the resources of ss ,share oil and gas blocks among themselves the only place in the world national resources are shared among individuals.They polluted your aquatic environment, stationed army and navy who have been killing you for 53yrs now and destroy your villages at any slightest provocations.You drink water where you defecate, no roads,schools, hospitals,no bridges etc. As of today no ss person is a director in nnpc hence pandef wrote and was begging alimajiris your lovers. All refineries that would have provided jobs to ss people were deliberately closed down. All sea ports in ss were shut down leaving only Lagos to function. Today akk pipe line worth of $2.8b are being laid to industrialise the North and to pump gas to North Africa without ss in view. Rail tracks worth billions of dollars are being laid in the West and North even to Niger republic without none in the ss. Is it not time ss count their gains and losses in Nigeria and think of way forward? The new Biafra offers ss a confederation and 100% resources control their resources which Nigeria will never give and you are still there talking of Igbo domination and looking for likes on Nairaland from alimajiris and others. The Igbo you so much hate are the second biggest tribe if not the first in the ss. I wonder what you are going to do them in the ss. Go to YouTube to watch and listen to Tamuno your sister to get some sense.The world around you is changing and your are still stuck in the swamp of ignorance alimajiris and their co oppressors have been propagating since the war.

2 Likes

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by ZorGBUooeh: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
just because ur mom wants biafra doesnt mean everyone does.
She either has a political motive or she didnt know about the sour relationship between Igbos and SS from history, or she is a strong woman who just totally forgave the Igbos and decided to give them another chance.
For me, better safe than sorry
Because u don't want Biafra doesn't mean that every body doesn't want it.
I will rather live with Igbo's than stay in the same country with Hausa's, Yoruba's not to mention Fulani's.
Igbo's don't like violence and will be able to build a corrupt free economy.Unlike other dominant tribes.
We know our problems and we know those that love to dominate other people's resources.
So Mr man speak for ur self we are not kids u cant decieve with ur baseless,evil epistle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by dukeprince50: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
allcomage:

You guys are not rational and lack foresight to understand that after 53 yrs the war ended,you should evaluate the whole situation. USA and her allies dropped bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki that destroyed the two Japanese cities with thousands dead. Likewise German cities were bombed to smitherings but today Japan, Germany and USA are the best of friends and are top 5th biggest economies in the world. After Biafra Nigeria war, the North took over the resources of ss ,share oil and gas blocks among themselves the only place in the world national resources are shared among individuals.They polluted your aquatic environment, stationed army and navy who have been killing you for 53yrs now and destroy your villages at any slightest provocations.You drink water where you defecate, no roads,schools, hospitals,no bridges etc. As of today no as person is a director in nnpc hence pandef wrote and was begging alimajiris your lovers. All refineries that would have provided jobs to ss people were deliberately closed down. All sea ports in as were shut leaving only Lagos. Today akk pipe line worth of $2.8b are being laid to industrialise the North and to pump gas to North Africa without ss in view. Rail tracks worth billions of dollars are being laid in the West and North to Niger republic without none in the ss. Is it not time ss count their gains and losses in Nigeria and think of way forward? The new Biafra offers ss a confederation and 100% resources control their resources which Nigeria will never give and you are there talking Igbo domination and looking for likes on Nairaland from alimajiris and others. The Igbo you so much hate are the second biggest tribe if not the first in the ss. I wonder what you are going to do them in the ss. Go to YouTube to watch and listen to Tamuno your sister to get some sense.
Most SS wants a republic of their own not with Igbos or Hausa.
What most of you seem not to understand is that our problem is not the north but governance even in SE, did you see what Orji Kalu did to Abia state? A region as small as SE cannot manage allocation but we are quick to blame the north, with the 13% derivatives the SS gets, yet it cant do anything with it.
The youths are the biggest problem, we play politics of hatred and emotion, u can imagine how youth came out to stop FG from investigating Atiku, i am not saying he is a thief but why do we defend these politicians, whether we break or not, these same set of visionless leaders will be voted by stupid youths, our only option is to restructure the country but while we wait for that, you should focus on making your future better cos Biafra will be another Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by dukeprince50: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:

Because u don't want Biafra doesn't mean that every body doesn't want it.
I will rather live with Igbo's than stay the same country with Hausa's, Yoruba's not to mention Fulani's.
Igbo's don't like violent and will be able to build a corrupt free economy.Unlike other dominant tribes.
We know our problems and we know those that love to dominate other people's resources.
So Mr man speak for ur self we are not kids u can decieve with ur baseless,evil epistle.
just like uzor Kalu build Abia abi? Brace urself, our only hope is to restructure.
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by helinues: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
What's in to support your Biafra?

Natural resources in abundant?
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by ZorGBUooeh: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
just like uzor Kalu build Abia abi? Brace urself, our only hope is to restructure.

I am generalizing u are talking uzor kalu.

Igbo's bring development and harmony any where they find themselves.just give them a piece of land and come back in the next ten years,u will see nothing but development and advancement.
U know the truth but u just feel like arguing and paint Igbo's black.

1 Like

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by dukeprince50: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:

I am generalizing u are talking uzor kalu.

Igbo's bring development and harmony any where they find themselves.just give them a piece of land and come back in the next ten years,u will see nothing but development and advancement.
U know the truth but u just feel like arguing and paint Igbo's black.
i am not denying the fact that Igbos are industrious but with bad governance, nothing can work, that is why the Igbos leave their lands to invest in places like Kano, Lagos and Rivers because the government in these states are flexible even if they are corrupt, while the SE govts are bigger thieves just like every other states. what we need is not separation but restructuring but if we must separate, ill like a ND republic instead of joining the three big shots. This isnt about the people but about the govt making environs conducive for the people
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by ZorGBUooeh: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
i am not denying the fact that Igbos are industrious but with bad governance, nothing can work, that is why the Igbos leave their lands to invest in places like Kano, Lagos and Rivers because the government in these states are flexible even if they are corrupt, while the SE govts are bigger thieves just like every other states. what we need is not separation but restructuring but if we must separate, ill like a ND republic instead of joining the three big shots. This isnt about the people but about the govt making environs conducive for the people
Another baseless write up.

Stand with whom ever u want to stand with. As for me and my house hold we stand with Biafra. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by richie240: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by sageb: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
you forget to add T.A Orji. Abia state have turn to T.A Orji and sons limited. His son, Ikuku is waiting for 2023 so he will give Igbos one litre of kerosine and Igbos will vote him as governor. These Igbos obsession with Niger delta is legendary.
Re: Yeroba Christians, Ijaw, Opobo, Middle Belt, Let's Restore Biafra by Balogunodua(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Igbo Christians are minority group that are mainly found in Abia and Enugu. They are disadvantaged, persecuted and marginalized by wider Igbo Jew extremists.

Another Osu coward on the lose....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not End Me - Man Killed Hours After Tweeting This / Breaking: Kwara Orders Reopening Of 10 Mission Schools Shut Over Hijab Controver / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.