Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Need A German Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A German Visa. (1186 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A German Visa. by odejayi200(m): 12:35am On Feb 03, 2011
can any one get me a genuine german visa? if you are for real and you can get it for me.pls i am not ready to give a dime becasuse of my past experience but i am ready to show you proof of fund and probably write and sign an undertaking if you so demand.
Re: I Need A German Visa. by justwise(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2011
@ odejayi200

Why not do it urself?
Re: I Need A German Visa. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2011
odejayi200:

can any one get me a genuine german visa? if you are for real and you can get it for meĀ  call or text me on 08162798648.pls i am not ready to give a dime becasuse of my past experience but i am ready to show you proof of fund and probably write and sign an undertaking if you so demand.

Sounds like you haven't learned from your past bad experiences. Why not go about this yourself? The relevant website will tell you the criteria to apply. Or you'd rather be spoon fed?
Re: I Need A German Visa. by suxes2005(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2011
He's scared of doing it himself.

@Poster, i can help you out with it.
I do German visa for my Pastor on all his
schenghen trips,

The first thing, what do you want to go and do
in Germany? Let's take it from there then i tell
you what else to do.

Reply here

SHALOM
Re: I Need A German Visa. by bigbumper(f): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^ God bless you jare, don't know why people feel the need to nitpick all the time undecided I need to pick your brain too abeg, and would need you to go through all the process please. A friend needs one for German, Italy and France. I know it takes around 3 weeks, one needs health insurance and proof of accommodation, but what else does one need please? And which Country is it fastest to apply through? It is for tourist visa.
Re: I Need A German Visa. by suxes2005(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
Like i said earlier bruv, i'm familiar
with the german embassy.

Read this:
http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/How__to__apply__MainPage.html

it will surely help you and if you need more info just
ask here

SHALOM
Re: I Need A German Visa. by bigbumper(f): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
Cheers for the heads up mate, will get back to you if i need further clarification wink And hey dude, i ain't a "bruv", i am rather a chick angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A German Visa. by suxes2005(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^^^^^
Aight bruv no offeinse

SHHALOM
Re: I Need A German Visa. by steve13(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2011
Suxes I will like to talk to u about something,can we talk on the phone?
Re: I Need A German Visa. by callygood: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2011
Go aswani market
Re: I Need A German Visa. by suxes2005(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
Oga steve,

SHALOM
Re: I Need A German Visa. by danchichigold(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hello Everyone,PLs does anyone know the Procedure for a German Language Course Visa requirements in German Embassy? PLs kindly reply me everybody i need your Help.thanx and if you wanna email me this my email. Danmusik1982@gmail.com , or call,text me on 08181755776 . I beg My fellow Naija people!
Re: I Need A German Visa. by suxes2005(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^^
Go to their site and see more information there

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Italy And Serbia Visa Guaranteed.hiv exhibition / For The First Time, He Wnts To Use A Flight. Any Advice? / Where Can 1 Take A Vacation To Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.