Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) (2834 Views)

What Men Want In A Spouse Is Not What They'd Want For Their own Daughters / What Is The Most Silly Seemingly Impossible Thing You've Ever Asked God For? / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good evening peeps.

This thread is for fun: cheesy

What seemingly opposing characteristics do you like in a lover/spouse/partner or a lover in a movie?

I go first:

I love my man to be assertive/in charge to the world and vulnerable to me kiss/his lover (if a movie)

Dedicated to Mariangeles: happy anticipation cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by DontBullshitMe: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
You seem to be really bored these days.

9 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
LewsTherin, come and answer smiley
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by LewsTherin: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
bukatyne:
LewsTherin, come and answer smiley

I don't ask for too much. I simply need my lover to have the complementary opposite plumbing parts to mine.

Shikena

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
LewsTherin:

I don't ask for too much. I simply need my lover to have the complementary opposite plumbing parts to mine.

Shikena

Hahahahahahahaha!

This really cracked me up!
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rozz:

Why did you delete your post?
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Why did you delete your post?
i was joking with the post but some people will not understand
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Mariangeles(f): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
bukatyne:
Good evening peeps.

This thread is for fun: cheesy

What seemingly opposing characteristics do you like in a lover/spouse/partner or a lover in a movie?

I go first:

I love my man to be assertive/in charge to the world and vulnerable to me kiss/his lover (if a movie)

Dedicated to Mariangeles: happy anticipation cheesy tongue

This might seem odd

For me, I'd say someone who's mischievously controversial on the outside, but reasonable within.
The nurturer in me likes vulnerable too grin tongue
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

This might seem odd

For me, I'd say someone who's mischievously controversial on the outside, but reasonable within.
The nurturer in me likes vulnerable too grin tongue

Well, the topic itself already sounds odd grin

I like vulnerability out of intimacy and not necessarily nurturing.

A 'I am the only one who can see him like this' type of thing.

I guess that's why I cherish virginal/almost virginal relationships for both parties.

That special, secret, intimate place. kiss
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by eazzzy1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
I use to like a decent girl, who’s a freak to just me. Now I realize it’s almost impossible for people to have that dual personality, so I have cancelled the freak part, I settled for decent.

3 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
eazzzy1:
I use to like a decent girl, who’s a freak to just me. Now I realize it’s almost impossible for people to have that dual personality, so I have cancelled the freak part, I settled for decent.

grin

So how do you intend to get your freak on when you snag the decent girl?

And what is freaky freaky to you?
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Mariangeles(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Well, the topic itself already sounds odd grin

I like vulnerability out of intimacy and not necessarily nurturing.

A 'I am the only one who can see him like this' type of thing.

I guess that's why I cherish virginal/almost virginal relationships for both parties.

That special, secret, intimate place. kiss

The nurturing part, I can't help...like peak, it's in me. grin
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by ImaIma1(f): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
I wanted someone with a bigger nose than mine and someone with mathematical knowledge grin

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by eazzzy1(m): 1:44am On Jul 09, 2020
bukatyne:

grin

Lol freaky like, she takes charge in bed, wear lingerie with stockings, introduce hand cuffs, twerks and other bad things. My priorities has changed. I would rather a mother/wife material than a twerker/clubber aka freak.

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Madam Buka kindly ignore all the "you sound bored" "you have issues at home" comments.

I LOVE YOUR THREADS, always interesting with different individuals coming out to share their knowledge and opinions about life issues.
For me, there's always something to learn.

Again please ignore them. Let's continue with the fun.

7 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by saintvc(m): 4:25am On Jul 09, 2020
submissive to you..but boss to others.........hmmmm

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2020
bukatyne:

grin

Hi bukatyne, I was on ban since the past one week thats why I cant comment on your beautiful topics and ideas, keep the fire burning. Love you

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

The nurturing part, I can't help...like peak, it's in me. grin

Hahahahahahaha.

That advert stuck with me and I related it to talents and purpose.

*Sorry to FrieslandCampina's marketing team.*
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
ImaIma1:
I wanted someone with a bigger nose than mine and someone with mathematical knowledge grin

*Lookatyou*

So did you get what you wanted?

And why?
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
eazzzy1:

Lol freaky like, she takes charge in bed, wear lingerie with stockings, introduce hand cuffs, twerks and other bad things. My priorities has changed. I would rather a mother/wife material than a twerker/clubber aka freak.

I think the issue started from your mind.

A 'wife material' and a twerker/freak are not mutually exclusive.

An immoral girl can as well be frigid in bed.

So what will you do ten years down the line after marrying your wife material and the desire for the private twerker has not gone? wink

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ohemababy:
Madam Buka kindly ignore all the "you sound bored" "you have issues at home" comments.

I LOVE YOUR THREADS, always interesting with different individuals coming out to share their knowledge and opinions about life issues.
For me, there's always something to learn.

Again please ignore them. Let's continue with the fun.

I have seen worse dear smiley, thanks.

Thank you for loving my threads kiss

So over to you, share grin

3 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
saintvc:
submissive to you..but boss to others.........hmmmm

What is in your mind?

Boss? I don't/didn't want a boss. I prefer leaders.

Submissive? Vulnerable instead.

You did not talk about yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kenplay:

Hi bukatyne, I was on ban since the past one week thats why I cant comment on your beautiful topics and ideas, keep the fire burning. Love you

Thank you.

So what kind of woman do you like describing her with seemingly opposing characteristics?
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wanted a chocolate guy. undecided

I think that's all.
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
sassysure:
Wanted a chocolate guy. undecided

I think that's all.

*Coughs*

And is he chocolate? cheesy
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by ImaIma1(f): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

*Lookatyou*

So did you get what you wanted?

And why?

Lol...yes I did. His nose is pointed and bigger than mine. And he's a guru in anything calculation.

Why?
I have a small nose. My friend used to make jest of me that if I am stuck in an elevator with people with little oxygen, that I'll be the first to gas out cos my nose is small.

Secondly, I always hated math. That's exactly why I picked English as my course of study.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2020
ImaIma1:

Lol...yes I did. His nose is pointed and bigger than mine. And he's a guru in anything calculation.

Why?
I have a small nose. My friend used to make jest of me that if I am stuck in an elevator with people with little oxygen, that I'll be the first to gas out cos my nose is small.

Secondly, I always hated math. That's exactly why I picked English as my course of study.

Ha! complementary, that's cool.

Perhaps if your enemies grin are both stuck in the elevator, he will perform CPR on you cheesy and hopefully, all your kids pick his calculation guruness shocked
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by eazzzy1(m): 1:12am On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

I think the issue started from your mind.

A 'wife material' and a twerker/freak are not mutually exclusive.

An immoral girl can as well be frigid in bed.

So what will you do ten years down the line after marrying your wife material and the desire for the private twerker has not gone? wink

Lol, the desire for the twerker is long gone. From numerous experiences I discovered that the freak and the good girl is usually mutually exclusive, or maybe I was unlucky that many times.

The good girl with few friends and little social media presence has been the most compatible for me.

2 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2020
eazzzy1:

Lol, the desire for the twerker is long gone. From numerous experiences I discovered that the freak and the good girl is usually mutually exclusive, or maybe I was unlucky that many times.

The good girl with few friends and little social media presence has been the most compatible for me .

@bold:

Still isn't mutually exclusive with a freak in the sheets.

Alternatively, you can bring out the freak in your 'good girl'.

Send invite to us, I want to eat party jollof with plenty plenty plantain.

*I wonder how it got christened that.

What happened to party rice or jollof rice?
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by eazzzy1(m): 3:20am On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

Still isn't mutually exclusive with a freak in the sheets.

Alternatively, you can bring out the freak in your 'good girl'.

Send invite to us, I want to eat party jollof with plenty plenty plantain.

*I wonder how it got christened that.

What happened to party rice or jollof rice?

Lol I gotcha. rice stew very plenty. Lol when you see party rice it could mean fried rice or rice and stew. When you say jollof rice it may not be the smoky party type. Party jollof covers all the bases.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A New Nigerian Cartoon For Children... / How Do You Deal With Intellectual Incompatibility In Marriage! / Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.