Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? (7487 Views)

I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary / Body Of Drowned Politician Has Been Found / Politician Has Plane Crash On Voting Day - Survives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
Peter Obi and wife

Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by EzeUche2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Orji Kalu's wife

[img]http://2.bp..com/_dYiGvTdvnu0/SWXJIrlIcTI/AAAAAAAAAgw/ozQDBwPdz9M/s400/1.jpg[/img]

That is his mother.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
Oops. . . .

Anywaz, from what I saw so far, I give it to Peter Obi's wife cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by ITbomb(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
Onari , Donald Duke wife is the finest
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by ifyalways(f): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
ITbomb:

Onari , Donald Duke wife is the finest
Yes,that woman is beaurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriful.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Jbenue: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
they are all crooks and looters so i relly dont care which one is finer. Beauty fades and they shall all get their just deserves
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by aljharem(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
Jbenue:

they are all crooks and looters so i relly dont care which one is finer. Beauty fades and they shall all get their just deserves

gbammm

vanity upon vanity, all is vanity undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by cold(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
Jbenue:

they are all crooks and looters so i relly dont care which one is finer. Beauty fades and they shall all get their[b] just deserves[/b]

Just desserts please.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by babamoha(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
Patience jonathan.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Ikengawo: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2011

Mrs. MKO Abiola

that was his daughter not his wife (i believe) his daughters are fine beyond fine though

^this is one of them
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by LoveKing(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
All the women are so ugly. you guys wear wood for eye? in between, where is my post on TPIAH. i dont like this ojoro to whosoever is MOD
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Ikengawo: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
but there's also the chance that you are a homosexual undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by ekubear1: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ikengawo:

that was his daughter not his wife (i believe) his daughters are fine beyond fine though

^this is one of them

She doesn't look human. She looks like an elf or something, with her pointy ears. . .

Still kinda cute though, lol
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Ikengawo: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
im talking of fine and your talking of ear lol
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2011
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by kcjazz(m): 1:17am On Feb 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Mr or Mrs. Iyabo

For this quote, Ileke you are really mean grin
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Muza(m): 1:19am On Feb 04, 2011
@op u no get work,u don bele fu
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by oderemo(m): 1:34am On Feb 04, 2011
if this is not vanity, damn i don't know what it is then.
pictures of some old hag masquerading as thieving governors wife/wives.
no wonder OJUYOBOS wife says she is bored stiff at home and will like the senator villa in a/s/s h.ole Abuja to
flunder around.
what next,? their lordship girlfriend/ concubines.?
no wonder BASHORUN GA consider himself fit for presido.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by aloyemeka1: 1:51am On Feb 04, 2011
The finest is Bianca Onoh Ojukwu followed by Erelu Adebayo[former Ekiti state 1st lady]
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by shotster50(m): 2:04am On Feb 04, 2011
Damn Iyabo,  She really got hit in the face with that ugly stick.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Jenifa1: 2:04am On Feb 04, 2011
what a topic.

future topic suggestion:
which nigerian women have the richest husbands?
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by fstranger1: 2:05am On Feb 04, 2011
aloy/emeka:

The finest is Bianca Onoh Ojukwu followed by Erelu Adebayo[former  Ekiti state 1st lady]

I disagree!

I think the finest is Erelu Adebayo [former Ekiti State 1st lady] followed by Bianca

Up Yoruba ladies grin
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by fstranger1: 2:06am On Feb 04, 2011
Jenifa_:

what a topic.

future topic suggestion:
which nigerian women have the richest husbands?

Or which non-Nigerian NL member ought to mind their business more.? grin
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Jenifa1: 2:07am On Feb 04, 2011
or which NL member needs to get a life and stop stalking the Latvian who is not interested.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by fstranger1: 2:10am On Feb 04, 2011
Jenifa_:

or which NL member needs to get a life and stop stalking the Latvian who is not interested.

Or which NL member needs to stopping pi.mping her underage sister.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Jenifa1: 2:14am On Feb 04, 2011
she ain't interested either. after seeing some of your posts.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by fstranger1: 2:18am On Feb 04, 2011
Jenifa_:

she ain't interested either. after seeing some of your posts.

Well, I dont play away, I am 1000% home based. So, even if she was free, I wouldnt take her.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Jenifa1: 2:22am On Feb 04, 2011
win-win. we are all happy.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by fstranger1: 2:25am On Feb 04, 2011
Jenifa_:

win-win. we are all happy.

Win for me, loss for you

I get what i want, you get stuck with the wimpy di-cks of latvian men! cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by Jenifa1: 2:26am On Feb 04, 2011
ok good for you. bye

@topic, vanity upon vanity. . .
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by fstranger1: 2:29am On Feb 04, 2011
Jenifa_:

ok good for you. bye

@topic, vanity upon vanity. . .

We dont care what you think

Go suck some wimpy di-cks!

Bye!
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Has The Finest Wife? by shotster50(m): 2:35am On Feb 04, 2011
@ fstranger1

Why is it so hard for you to let it go. Mensa no teach you that one too?!

(1) (2) (3)

Jonathan's Power Reform Is Positive,working and on track / Budget Padding: Indicted Ministry Officials Posted To Cash Office - The Punch / Briskila Solomon Dalung's Burial Is On Saturday February, 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.