Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

New Secretary - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Secretary (1056 Views)

The New Secretary / Cbase hires Lysaa as his new secretary / The Manager And His New Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Secretary by Akin007(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2007
Two friends meet in the office of one of them, a notorious techo-geek.

"Hey, bud, how are ya?"

"I'm good. Congratulations, that new secretary of yours is beautiful!"

"Well, I'm glad you like her. Believe it or not, she's a robot!

"No way, how could that be?"

"Way! She's the latest model from Japan. Lemme tell you how she works. If you squeeze her left tit, she takes dictation. If you squeeze her right tit, she types a letter. And that's not all, she can have sex, too!"

"Holy shit! You're kidding, right?"

"No, she's something, huh? Tell you what, you can even borrow her"

So, his friend takes her into the restroom and is in there with her for a while. Suddenly, he hears him screaming "Eeeeyaaaaa! Heeelp Ooooooh! Aaaaaaah! Eeeeeeeeeeeaaargghhhh!"

The guy says, "Shit! I forgot to tell him her ass is a pencil sharpener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cool cool cool
Re: New Secretary by mimiko(f): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2007
What da Hell!
Re: New Secretary by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hmmm, that is hilarious
Re: New Secretary by iice(f): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2007
grin grin grin hehehe

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If An Arab Says "this Plane Is Da Bomb" On Your Fligh / Best Divorce Letter Ever! / Quality Or Quantity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.