Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu (29659 Views)

Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters / Police Killing: DHQ Panel Probes Soldiers’ Bank Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by allthingsgood: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
Layksaide:

And APC is a 'Saintdom', do you remember the popular slogan "If you join APC your sins are forgiven" ? What about The recharge card seller turned Trillionaire in this govt? The Orji Kalu, Lawal Babachir, Maina, Bullion Van, Sadiya Farouk feeding of school children during this lockdown, and many more too numerous to be mentioned here.
[/s]

All u have is roadside gossip and zero evidence. But actually pdp is the most corrupt living entity in history
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by clarocuzioo(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91531361:

Under the Muhammadu Buhari administration, nobody is above scrutiny.
The investigation is to reinforce transparency and accountability, rather than to vitiate it.

“Accountability for our actions or inactions is an inalienable part of democracy.
In such an elevated position as that of EFCC Chairman, the holder of the position must be above suspicion.

“There’s no prejudgment — absolutely none. The Buhari administration can be counted on to uphold fairness and justice at all times.”

This is unprecedented in the history of our nation.
GOD BLESS PMB for all the he is doing to make this country work again.

MAY all the enemies of the country be put to shame and die miserably in their frustration.
May they all die in the zoos like animals they believe they are.
Past administration will be shouting power of immunity, looting criminals.
NIGERIA will be great again in our lifetime.

Again, God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.

A man after God's heart.

What is unprecedented? Did you not see what Obasanjo did to Tafa Balogun, then IG of Police?

Ohh sorry, you may not know. Indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Pdp is still the most corrupt party ever!

True... I never called them Saints, did I?!!
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by allthingsgood: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
ChoCho54:
We will know for sure when tiffnubu's party is sent packing in 2023.
[/s]

Actually pdp are losers and will continue to lose forever! grin
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by michoim(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
I believe most of all these allegations, if not all are concocted by the old crooks in looting using their mole, Malami the minister of Justice.
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by realstars: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
I be winsh nau! Helinues can testify to that. grin
Then I Am A Winsh Huntter, I Will Come For You.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by allthingsgood: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
Angelfrost:

True... I never called them Saints, did I?!!
[/s]

Yea that's why pdp is the most corrupt party ever!
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by seguno2: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2020
SmartProf:
They kept taunting PDP with Dubai strategy and all, but all of a sudden just because they need to give a dog a bad name before it is killed, they've suddenly realized that their chief corruption chaser also did Dubai things sotay he is a landlord in Dubai. It's just to let us know that we have serveral hushpuppi's in Naija despite their political party affiliation, and most of these hushpuppis are endowed with government official plate numbers. Hopefully they'll remember to probe a certain Army Boss wey we hear say follow get Dubai things too.

You really deserve your moniker, smart prof. grin

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by allthingsgood: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
Edge1:

I didn't quote you earlier because I thought it would have been a waste of time but after this your second comment, I just couldn't keep quiet any longer.
The level of ignorance shown in your comment is just hilarious.
You are just irredeemable.
I wonder how some people here manage to reason.
[/s]

Bla bla bla. Pdp remains the most corrupt party in the world!
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Decibel: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Vulcan24:
who wants to bet? this guy is innocent. they just wanted to draft another scheme of things.

2outcomes plausible, he will agreed to the charges get stiffer penalties and dissappear from view.

or

after protracted headless back n forth investigation he will be declared innocent

just enough time to perfect the scheme and install another stooge.

someone somewhere is been pacified with this drama
You understand their format. cheesy
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91531361:

The investigation is to reinforce transparency and accountability, rather than to vitiate it.

“Accountability for our actions or inactions is an inalienable part of democracy.
In such an elevated position as that of EFCC Chairman, the holder of the position must be above suspicion.

“There’s no prejudgment — absolutely none. The Buhari administration can be counted on to uphold fairness and justice at all times.”

MAY all the enemies of the country be put to shame and die miserably in their frustration.

A man after God's heart.

Babachir Lawal
Orji Uzor Kalu
Abdul Ganduje
Buratai
Etc...

Scrutiny is easy... Anti corruption is way beyond mere scrutinizing.
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by ChoCho54(f): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2020
realstars:
Then I Am A Winsh Huntter, I Will Come For You.
Ok catch me if you can grin

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by seguno2: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

It can never be swept under rug. This isn't pdp regime

Ganduje and his babanriga dollars was in PDP administration?
Don’t you think you should change your name to all things bad

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Alex80s(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author= post=91531361]

A man after God's heart.[/quot

is back.

They have renewed his contract.

Why the probe now? Thesame Magu DSS wrote a very incriminating report against , and it was swept under the carpet.

The Senate under Saraki refused to confirm him because of the weight of the alegations against him,yet your role model kept forwarding his name.

I hope Mr President won't say he didn't know that Magu is corrupt.
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by IMASTEX: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
NwaNimo1:
What about Burutai?
He hasn't sideline in remittance yet. Thus he is free to keep up the hustle.
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by ChoCho54(f): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
lloyds:

You are a big fool indeed.

So blind that you can't see. Is Buhari and his cohorts any better?

Such a delude.
Na small manna you dey vibrate like this for? cheesy

I need you to know that he has fundamental issues with NL, so you must have to excuse his delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

Ask diezanni, ibori, bode George, alameseigha and co
That's why I told you to ask Lawal, Kyari, Magu, Ganduje and co
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Maobichek: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2020
SmartProf:

U have to change your perception cos corruption is based on an individual's character and not a party platform. We've got many corrupt politicians in Nigeria. What you even refer to as APC today are mostly PDP alumni members. In both major political parties there is no ideology, just selfish interest among most politicians affiliated to them
. Of a truth, you know our politicians inside out, Rotimi Amaechi, El Rufia, Ngige, Goje, Gandollar were all PDP members.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by humberjade: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2020
So when is Buratai's turn?
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Maobichek: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

Story for the gods
Pdp is corrupt biko
. APC nko? Please do away with sentiment ok, APC and PDP are the same thing, just look at Edo gubernatorial election.
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91531361:

A man after God's heart.

I don't know if you know how highly repulsive your posts are on this forum....u biased Buhari supporters need to grow a conscience....you'll hide your face when isues about, Governor Gadunje, Orji Kalu, Lawal Babachir, Maina, tinubu, Sadiya Farouk, is swept under the rug... but when they start running political trials, u'll start shouting darling president.....
even femi adeshina in the corridor of power don't asslick as much as you do...... I hope whatever they pay u is worth it though...... #spits

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by realstars: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
Ok catch me if you can grin
Good And Fine, You Will See Me In Your Door Step In More Than Less Time.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Femijohn198: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2020
And they're saying huspuppi is a fraudsters,imagine EFCC boss.OOO Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Good news
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Urchman200: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

Pdp is still the most corrupt party on Nigeria
It is to buhari's credit that nobody within his administration is above the law!
more so to zombie,that apc is a corrupt free party.
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Vulcan24:
who wants to bet? this guy is innocent. they just wanted to draft another scheme of things.

2outcomes plausible, he will agreed to the charges get stiffer penalties and dissappear from view.

or

after protracted headless back n forth investigation he will be declared innocent

just enough time to perfect the scheme and install another stooge.

someone somewhere is been pacified with this drama
That guy, if found guilty is never going to any jail.
They will japa him to another country and he will stay there and continue pressing buttons. He has some files moved already which will be used at the right time for blackmail.
He is just a means to an end for now.

Once we they say corruption, we mellow forgeting all of them are the same. Corrupt.
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Urchman200: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

Story for the gods
Pdp is corrupt biko
comprehension is a big problem for most of you on 30k stipends.
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Psoul(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
But I thought APC said the buhari led government has resurrected Nigeria's integrity on the international scene?

Just wait till this administration ends to hear the kind of corruption that has taken place during this 8yrs.
That is why they are fighting everything to make sure they succeed themselves, if not, the country will explode with the news of what these ppl are doing now.

Bunch of corrupt ppl.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by williams85(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91531361:

A man after God's heart.
Just shut up.
Buhari is not even aware of anything.
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Emerie22(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

Pdp is still the most corrupt party on Nigeria
It is to buhari's credit that nobody within his administration is above the law!

Have seen that you so sentimental.
Let it be known to you that buhari is more corrupt than any one.
He's fighting the opponent's and looting our money with his compatriots. He's Administration is worst n so bad.
Have a Rethink
Re: Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu by Funmiking(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2020
BUSH MEAT DON CATCH THE HUNTER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet Buhari, Reject Consensus, Seek Indirect Primaries / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! / Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.