Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square (1525 Views)

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday / Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by GBacademy: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
In the interview with the 2004/2005 Lagos energy dance winner "signature" which has been on the laylow for about 16 years finally decide unleashing himself by releasing his first single title "Rapa PamPam". He also added, He was highly disappointed in Mama kaffy and Peter of P-Square, he added that they are the main front dancer in Africa and ain't doing anything in fighting for space for dancers in the industry, he added that without dancers, musician video clips can't be fantasized while at the same time the director pay them very low; Every artist should shoot their musical videos without dancers to see how poor the video will looks like. In addition he proposed a dance time with Mama kaffy and Peter of P-Square before they both hang their dance boots.

More news :-
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCbIo70Bc-z/?igshid=s80pgnf7cx66

1 Like

Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
I guess that's true!!! We dancers have been left aside in the industry. We really need someone to fight for us...

4 Likes

Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is the time we dancers can fight for our right in the industry, please my fellow dancers don't keep mute to this!!!! Thanks to "signature" for coming up with this!!!.God bless you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Olaitanpboy2020: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow������. This is an opportunity for me to show the world we gat talent!!! Mama kaffy and Mr p, please don't ignore "signature's" statement. Help us out!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
@olaitanpboy2020, I 100% follow you. You are right brother...I wish this news could go viral in rushing MAMA KAFFY AND MR P. Nairaland please help the future of we dancers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Adeolu92: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
To "signature the new Nigeria dance artist" I think you are correct with your statement. They pay directors millions of naira in shooting their video and at the end of the day paying dancers chicken fee. I was a victim of that too!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
I follow your bro!!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Am really Interested in this story, I want to see how far it will go...
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Olaitanpboy2020: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Am in too,bro!!! I also came across the news on Twitter some hours ago
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Adeolu92: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Same I too!!!!! Waiting for response!!!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
I will follow you guys up!!!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
I will be glad if this news could be on entertainment news!!! Nairaland we are looking forward to you guys!!!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thanks Nairaland for given us this opportunity to express our feelings here since the minutes I came across this news, my mind has not been at rest!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]go!!!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Olaitanpboy2020: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Good morning friends!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Fire!!!!!!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Kellydancer12: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Thank God! One blog add the news already!!!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Olaitanpboy2020: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Correct
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Olaitanpboy2020: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thanks!!!!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Olaitanpboy2020: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Aje!!!!
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Olaitanpboy2020: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
#Rapapampam
Re: Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square by Adeolu92: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
I heard his song just now but he hasn't release the video yet!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Amid Rotten Butt, Bobrisky Draw Dragon Tattoo On Her Bumbum [VIDEO] / BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.